"Premier Voip Equipment Provider" (www.doretel.com)"

Shane Breen

Jul 8, 2004, 11:14:42 AM7/8/04
DORETEL Communications, Inc specializes in the Voice Over IP and IP
telephony industry, central office switching and transmission
equipment; however, we have access to products from hundreds of
manufacturers. From the impossible to find to ubiquitous, our sourcing
relationships span the world. Our product portfolio contains a full
range of IP routing equipment, wireless systems, security and
networking gear. Best of all, our prices range from 20% to 85% off the
manufacturers list pricing. Please visit our products page for an
overview of what we specialize in.

Whatever your needs may be, please give us a call. You'll find our
customers are highly valued and those relationships are measured in
years, not orders.

The right services, the right products, the right price... from the
people you trust.

Please visit our website at: www.doretel.com

**For all your Cisco AS5300/AS5350/AS5400/AS54HPX/AS5850 needs call
DORETEL Communications, Inc.**

DORETEL Communications, Inc.
381 East Sheridan Street, Suite 401
Dania, Florida 33004