Free Search Engine Submission System

1 view

Wim Godden

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
We just launched our 100% free search engine submission system.
- Submits to 177 search engines
- Automatic category selection. Select one category and the submission
engine selects the correct category for each search engine
- Real-time submission, allows you to see submission results while
submission is under way
- Search engines divided into categories for easy selection

For personal use and companies (if you wish to submit over 20
sites/month, please contact GNet first).

The URL : http://gnet.dhs.org/

NOTE : No erotic-related sites, no sites containing illegal content or
sites that promote or contain software to mass e-mail !