Are there any free internet calls providers within Germany?

1 view

Ashraf Mahmoud

Dec 28, 2000, 8:54:08 AM12/28/00
Greetings,

First I apologize if I am writing to the wrong news group; but these
one are as close as I thought to the subject of this message.

Are there any free internet telephony providers in Germany, such
as DialPad or PhoneFree in the US? Any relevant URLs please?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers, Ashraf
.

Bernd Eckenfels

Dec 28, 2000, 5:05:08 PM12/28/00
In de.comm.chatsystems Ashraf Mahmoud <amah...@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Are there any free internet telephony providers in Germany, such
> as DialPad or PhoneFree in the US? Any relevant URLs please?

Afaik Freemail.web.de offers some kind of that service... but sure enough
not for int. calls.

http://freemail.web.de/

havent tried it yet, since i dont feature any of those ugly OSes they
require :)

Greetings
Bernd