Solid Waste Management in India

india...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2018, 5:10:09 AM7/15/18
Landfills contain garbage and serve to prevent contamination between the waste and the surrounding environment, especially groundwater.
Municipal solid waste (also called trash or garbage) is defined at the national level as wastes consisting of everyday items such as product packaging, grass clippings, furniture, clothing, bottles and cans, food scraps, newspapers, appliances, consumer electronics, and batteries.
Solid waste is a term that is used to allude to the way toward gathering and treating strong squanders. It additionally offers answers for reusing things that don't have a place with waste or junk. We have effectively overseen old, packed and chaotic landfill destinations and regions to a composed one with the end goal that the locales which once couldn't collect more waste, now crisp strong waste dumping is occurring.
Municipal Solid Waste management involves waste separation, segregation and shifting of waste on the landfill so that recyclable waste is separated and landfill can accumulate more waste.
We work landfill waste management in India, environmentally sound waste diversion, recycling, and disposal services. We use advanced and different techniques and methods to eliminate foul smell and flies. Our bulldozers are deployed on landfills so that effective dumping of waste takes place and we use special bulldozers with solid waste blade to provide more efficiency in work.
http://www.dozer.in/msw-landfill/

dayach...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2018, 4:25:03 AM7/26/18
Nice Post