a non profit making site just for you the "grass root" sports people. 85098727

DjqDB...@ntl.com

Jul 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/17/00
Local "grass root" sports clubs/teams links by the bucket load. No need to spend hours surfing for local team/club info anymore. We're non profit making with nothing to sell you, only to provide you with quick and easy access to local sporting activities. You can also submit your own site to me and I will place a link to it from

http://www.sportcom.co.uk

xdCJFBGB