Specialization in Germany

Hrabar Dabar

Mar 19, 2010, 8:39:13 AM3/19/10
Hello everyone!

First of all, I apologize for writing in English.
After nine semesters, I've recently graduated on Faculty of Electrical
Engineering and Computing at Telecommunications and Informatics
department in Zagreb, Croatia. I have further interest to expand my
knowledge gained at faculty and especially practical one. Do You have
any information about Technische Universität München or other
universities in Bavarian region providing specialization in
telecommunication or similar fields on English language? Where to search
for information about specializations on English?

Thanks!

Hrabar Dabar

Fabian Kahlert

Aug 3, 2010, 6:59:27 AM8/3/10
There is an english version of the TUM website:

http://portal.mytum.de/welcome_en/

Good luck!

--
Fabian Kahlert