Free comprehensive search page, lyrics and MIDI/karaoke files on my website

Illana May

Jul 17, 2004, 5:22:53 AM7/17/04
Greetings All,

I have 2600+ karaoke files on my website. The
files are in the format .KAR, .MID and .RMI The page link is
http://www.illanamay.co.za/karaoke09.php I claim no ownership of these
files, and hence offer them for free.

My own couple of hundred lyric files are at
http://www.illanamay.co.za/lyrics.html , also free:)

My own midi creations are at http://www.illanamay.co.za/midi.php , also
free:)

Also on the website are search facilities utilising the best resources of
AltaVista, Lycos, Hotbot, Google, Midi Explorer, and Van Basco. So you can
find midi files, karaoke files, audio files (most formats) and lyrics. And
they are all on ONE page. The link for this page is
http://www.illanamay.co.za/midi_src2.php

No registration or payment required to use these facilities:)

If you find these pages useful, please feel free to bookmark them.

Best Wishes
Illana May