Yves Saint Laurent Chyc Large Patent Flap ShoulderYves Saint Laurent Chyc Large Patent Flap Shoulder Bag match with YSL Mohawk Pump

lisahandbags

Jan 22, 2011, 11:00:53 AM1/22/11
Yves Saint Laurent Chyc Large Patent Flap ShoulderYves Saint Laurent Chyc
Large Patent Flap Shoulder Bag match with YSL Mohawk Pump
After our launch of TalkShoes, my love of looking at shoes is finally
transferring to a love of wanting to wear these shoes. You see, I was always
a bag girl, not a shoe girl. But now I am starting to grow my shoe
collection and I am constantly drawn to over-the-top artistic shoes. Amanda
covered the much talked about YSL Mohawk Pumps on TalkShoes already and from
the fall collection there is a bag that compliments these pumps ideally.
The simplicity of the Yves Saint Laurent Chyc Large Patent Flap Shoulder Bag
reminds me of the Celine Classic Box Bag, which you already know I love.
Paired with the funky YSL Mohawk pumps, I think we have the perfect pair.

The classic ladylike design of the bag is ideal for a go-to handbag in your
collection. From day wear to evening wear, this bag would get plenty of use.
Furthermore, as much as I adore the Celine Classic Box Bag, the price is
much higher than this YSL option. With a subdued bag, you can easily vamp up
your outfit with your shoes. This, dear readers, is precisely why I love
accessories: because you can accessorize!
Buy Replica YSL Chyc Flap Shoulder Bag via
2011 New handbags and watches
http://www.lisahandbags.com
http://www.lisahandbag.com
http://www.7chinabag.com