Iconian Gateway Project

Captain

Nov 27, 2004, 6:41:34 PM11/27/04
The Iconians were once a mighty race, with technology far superior to
anything the Federation has achieved. We know very little of this mighty
race except for they have been extinct for 200,000 years. During the height
of their civilization they built a system of gateways that allowed instant
travel across the stars with out the need of a starship.

Picard and his crew found one, but had to destroy it to keep it out of the
hands of the Romulans. Sisko and his crew blew up another to keep it out of
the hands of the Jem'Hadar.

But now, a third gate has been found. This one is in an extremely remote
sector of the alpha quadrant. Starfleet Intelligence has decided that this
one is in no danger of being capture by enemy forces, so rather then destroy
it, they built a Federation installation around the gate room, and use it to
explore the galaxy, and possibly beyond.

This is where you come in. My name is Captain Nathan Andrews. I am the
installation CO for the IGP, and am looking for several people to join the
team.

To start out I am only going to be staffing one team with PC's, the rest of
the staff will be NPC's for now.

The open positions are:

Team Leader: All around officer

Two Science Officers

Two Security Officers

One Medical Officer

Two Engineering/Operations Officers

If you are interested, drop me an email and I will answer all questions.

Captain

Nov 27, 2004, 6:41:02 PM11/27/04