in a rich man's house, there's no place to spit but his face

Fahd Wail Al Haji

Oct 20, 2003, 10:14:17 PM10/20/03
Who combs happily, when Varla promises the weak ointment within the monolith?

Rethink the Cool + the Shoe

phil knight had a dream. he'd sell shoes. he'd sell dreams.
he'd get rich. he'd use sweatshops if he had to.

then along came a new shoe. plain. simple. cheap. fair.
designed for only one thing: kicking phil's ass.

the unswoosher

For years, Nike was the undisputed champion of logo culture,
its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool.

Today, Phil Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by
years of "brand damage" as activists and culture jammers
fought back against mindfuck marketing and dirty sweatshop labor.

Now a final challenge. We take on Phil at his own game - and win.
We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding game. The swoosh
versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you on?

Adbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and guess what?
Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
blackSpot sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand.
You can help launch the blackSpot revolution.

THE BIG QUESTION:

Is it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar
marketing momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap
him onto the mat with the power of his own PR thrust?

OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING STRATEGY >> http://blackspotsneaker.org/02/

buy it............................preorders@blackspotsneaker.org

sell it...........................wholesale@blackspotsneaker.org

invest in it......................investors@blackspotsneaker.org

support it........................donations@blackspotsneaker.org

join the jam........................jammers@blackspotsneaker.org

Make a straight donation... it's a worthy cause
with the potential to set an historic precedent
that could be repeated in other industries and
usher in more grass roots version of capitalism
in which megacorps do not control every area of
our children's lives.

https://www.groundspring.org/donate/index.cfm?ID=2217-0%7C742-0

Fahd Wail Al Haji

--
pretending they accidentally found me, as Selgin was getting
lift from the other guy. Selgin tried various first aid techniques to
make me breath again, I was not breathing and heart rate was falling.
They called a ambulance a few times, I guess they knew but they did not
really want to come, my heart stopped, Selgin came to check again, he
noticed I was not breathing, he though that I was possibly dead, he
tried a few first aid techniques but it was getting a bit late, I was
feeling pain in my blood vessels. I had a few dreams during this period
once again, like it is early morning time and seven stars are shinning
in the sky, the sky is clear. 10 minutes after the heart beat stopped
the ambulance came, they took me out placed me on grass and started a
few first aid methods, then they placed me on some bed and started
trying that electric device to start the heart beat, initially it did
not work. I prayed to God for help once again, God please I know I am
alive don?t make them stop all, the nurse had failed and he was
disappointed, he said okay let us try one more time, he tried again and
failed but it did not work, I don?t know what made him do this one more
tim