Seeking for Methylphenidate

andy

Apr 27, 2004, 7:05:44 PM4/27/04

I am looking for an online pharmacy, that sells affordable priced
Methylphenidat Tabs (eg. Ritalin, Rubifen) to the EU area (more accurate to
Switzerland). I'm interested in the standard, not retarded, 10mg Tabs.
Yet, I have searched the pharmacys via Google, but there you get tons of bad
results and crap. Mostly the price is extremely high (several dollars per
tablet), some OP's deliver only to the USA, and some OP's only accept credit
cards, and I haven't any.
I also have looked by drugbuyers.com.

Well, can someone help me with links to pharmacys, who ships (cheap)
Methylphenidate tablets to the EU (maybe from european countrys or china,
india, canada, south africa....),
or with links to message boards or mailing lists which discuss online
parmacys.
Maybe there is also a recent thread, which I should read.
I ask to post good infos here or mail it to me in case you don't want it
make public.
My e-mail address is spe...@gmx.net

Thank you for any advice!

Background:
The first time, I got Ritalin, was in my childhood. At that time I got it
from a neurologist, after he had making some tests (eg. EEG) and diagnosed
ADD. The ADD maked some problems in school. I usually moved on the chair and
dreamed away in the lessons.
After childhood, I got no Ritalin for many years.
Last summer, I was a little older than 20 years, I got Ritalin from my
physician, after I asked him for it. At that time, I was depressive since
several years, and the SSRI meds, I usually gets, don't really help much. I
have tried more than one sort, but all of them seems to be expensive duds.
I think Methylphenidate woud lift my mood level and better my residual ADD
symptoms, which I likely have.
My physician gave me a recipe for 30 10mg Tabs and said, I should find out
my preferred dose. For me, this dose was 25mg a day (higher doses affect my
blood pressure), and the next two months I get in totality 150 Tablets.
Then, last october I moved to another city, and must change my doctor. Now I
have a nerd as doctor, which categorically refused the prescription of
Ritalin. Several discussions are failed, he won't understand the benefit of
stimulants in some situations.
Since half a year now I have not had Ritalin, and I am sad about that,
because I think it would help me.
By the way I want change the doctor, but in the near future it's not
possible.

Best Regards
Andy

Joachim Warner

Apr 28, 2004, 6:25:29 AM4/28/04
andy schrieb:

> I am looking for an online pharmacy, that sells affordable priced
> Methylphenidat Tabs (eg. Ritalin, Rubifen) to the EU area (more accurate to
> Switzerland).

What about trying to fly at the Eiger Nordwand?

Drugs are no final solution of your problems!

Jo

Andreas Sielczak

Apr 28, 2004, 6:25:55 AM4/28/04
"andy" <spe...@gmx.net> tippste am 28 Apr 2004 :

> I am looking for an online pharmacy, that sells affordable priced
> Methylphenidat Tabs (eg. Ritalin, Rubifen) to the EU area (more
> accurate to Switzerland).

Don't know if there is any serious supplier. AFAIR it's
Schedule II in the USA, and in Germany it's covered by the BtmG.
Don't know what the situation is elsewhere.

> I'm interested in the standard, not retarded, 10mg Tabs.

Well, the advance of the retarded form is the mellower rebound.
And you don't get into Catch-22 in case you can't remember if you
already took your MPh and are overdosing yourself or you didn't.
Plus AFAIR it's much more difficult to abuse the MPh by intranasal
use if you use retarded forms(gnihihihi) like Concerta...

> Yet, I have searched the pharmacys via Google,
> but there you get tons of bad results and crap.

As Rätsch once said, never trust the internet...

> Maybe there is also a recent thread, which I should read.

Well you missed the 2 newsgroups dealing with ADD, alt.support.attntion-
deficit and de.alt.soc.aufmerksamkeitsdefizit. ;)

> Now I have a nerd as doctor, which categorically
> refused the prescription of Ritalin.

IIRC you are on SSRI, which don't seem to work. You could
try to persuade him to prescribe an antidepressant with
an noradrenergic component, like Venlafaxin or Amotoxifen(?).
Or you could try Zyban/Buproprion/Wellbuttrin, which is also
a dopamine reuptake inhibitor and is sometimes used in
smoking cessation. It is used as an antidepressant, but that
may also be due to some of its metabolites with a different
pharmacological profile. It also has some nice side effects... :(

BTW, have you tried any coping strategies for your ADD?

ciao,
Andreas
--
"so he drinks and it all goes away and he smiles because he's still here
today and he laughs in the fakest of ways cause he knows one day

andy

May 5, 2004, 6:07:35 PM5/5/04

"Joachim Warner" <Jo.Warner.wird...@web.de> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:408F8698...@web.de...

> andy schrieb:
>
> > I am looking for an online pharmacy, that sells affordable priced
> > Methylphenidat Tabs (eg. Ritalin, Rubifen) to the EU area (more accurate
> > Switzerland).
>
> What about trying to fly at the Eiger Nordwand?

I see no relation to my request in this sentence.

> Drugs are no final solution of your problems!

I havent the intention to use methylphenidate as "drug" (in the sense of an
abused substance).