Siemens Santis Communicator ISDN - USB

Siddhartha Jain

Jul 15, 2003, 4:43:50 AM7/15/03
Hello,

I have a Siemens Santis ISDN Communicator (NT-1+TA) with a USB port
for connecting to a PC. Does any driver in Linux support this device?
Can I make changes to the st25481 source files and get this device to
work or would I need to write a completely new driver? If I need to
write a new driver, what all information do I need to collect about
this device?

I can sniff on the USB communication when I boot into Windows.

TIA,

Siddhartha