Why do you flonk alien vampires?

Jasper Tiler

Apr 9, 2009, 2:08:36 PM4/9/09
I feel sorry for the poor alien vampires, why do you flonk them?

Did they do anything to you?

Why do you hate these poor creatures?

mimus

Apr 9, 2009, 4:08:50 PM4/9/09

You make flonking sound bad.

--
tinmi...@hotmail.com

smeeter 11 or maybe 12

mp 10

mhm 29x13
Everybody hates us.

< _Kontroll_

Per

Apr 12, 2009, 5:05:23 PM4/12/09

There is no flonking here unless approved by Fluffy. MEOW!

--
Per - user23ATgmailDOTcom
mhm 24x23 icq: 6047688

ryannosaurus

Apr 13, 2009, 6:48:52 PM4/13/09

Have you tried making a good Shiraz out of 'em? It just isn't
happening.

�u

Jun 5, 2010, 3:26:56 AM6/5/10
Jasper Tiler <slimie...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:2cb06243-69f1-4a44-
b4f2-1c5...@f19g2000vbf.googlegroups.com:

> I feel sorry for the poor alien vampires, why do you flonk them?
>
> Did they do anything to you?
>
> Why do you hate these poor creatures?

because the alien vampires is evil, sweetie.

--
@}`-,--

shiny kachina

Oct 3, 2021, 10:35:25 PM10/3/21
Per <bo...@bork.bork> wrote in

> Jasper Tiler wrote:
>> I feel sorry for the poor alien vampires, why do you flonk them?
>>
>> Did they do anything to you?
>>
>> Why do you hate these poor creatures?
>
> There is no flonking here unless approved by Fluffy. MEOW!

he will be if i look inna mirror, say his name three times, and drop my
knickers and moon him.

--
~ with bells and motley ~