Re: What should I cook for a beautiful woman?

Message has been deleted

brooklyn1

Feb 26, 2009, 7:19:22 PM2/26/09

"Jacques De Molay" <knight_templa...@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
news:3c7705cf-8e6d-4633...@o36g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to meet a beautiful woman tonight and I have to
> cook something special for her, because I like her very much.
>
> What should I cook/what do you recommend?

No one here can help you. That's something you need to discuss with your
dinner date, ... she may have special dietary restrictions... ask her what
she'd like. You may as well start learning about women now, if you ever
want to please them you need to ask them what they like... if you're very,
very lucky they will reply that they don't know, then you get to teach her
what she likes.

Omelet

Feb 26, 2009, 7:33:19 PM2/26/09
In article
<3c7705cf-8e6d-4633...@o36g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,

Jacques De Molay <knight_templa...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm going to meet a beautiful woman tonight and I have to
> cook something special for her, because I like her very much.
>
> What should I cook/what do you recommend?

Classic:

Filet Mignon and Lobster with steamed asparagus.

With Champagne...
--
Peace! Om

I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe. -- Dalai Lama

SteveB

Feb 26, 2009, 8:39:25 PM2/26/09

"Jacques De Molay" <knight_templa...@yahoo.fr> wrote in message

> Hi,
>
> I'm going to meet a beautiful woman tonight and I have to
> cook something special for her, because I like her very much.
>
> What should I cook/what do you recommend?

Duh. Her favorite dish?

Message has been deleted

bulka

Feb 27, 2009, 1:59:57 AM2/27/09
On Feb 26, 7:00 pm, Jacques De Molay

<knight_templar_grandmas...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to meet a beautiful woman tonight and I have to
> cook something special for her, because I like her very much.
>
> What should I cook/what do you recommend?

I had a first date years ago. Dinner at her house. We didn't know
each other very well. I forget exactly what she made, but it had a
scarry amount of garlic. A bold move. It worked. We had a good
thing for a while, including some interesting dinner parties.
Eventualy broke up over other issues.

My advice - make YOUR favorite dish. If she loves it, good. If she
wants to talk about it, you're into a relationship. If she is
disgusted, dump the bitch and move on.

blake murphy

Feb 27, 2009, 12:19:16 PM2/27/09
On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 20:28:17 -0600, Sqwertz wrote:

> OMG. Did Sheldon suddenly get civilized? (OK, except for maybe that
> last part).
>
> -sw

sheldon teaches his imaginary women how to like spam.

your pal,
blake

Chemo the Clown

Feb 27, 2009, 12:54:00 PM2/27/09
On Feb 26, 4:00 pm, Jacques De Molay

<knight_templar_grandmas...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to meet a beautiful woman tonight and I have to
> cook something special for her, because I like her very much.
>
> What should I cook/what do you recommend?

Hot dogs, potatoe chips and an ice cold Coke. What the hey!

dsi1

Feb 27, 2009, 1:15:45 PM2/27/09
bulka wrote:

> My advice - make YOUR favorite dish. If she loves it, good. If she
> wants to talk about it, you're into a relationship. If she is
> disgusted, dump the bitch and move on.

I like this. It's a more honest way to go. Will have to try this out. I
have to get rid of my wife first... :-)

Kswck

Mar 7, 2009, 9:17:33 AM3/7/09

"blake murphy" <blakepm...@verizon.net> wrote in message

What happened to Sheldon?

Bobo Bonobo®

Mar 7, 2009, 10:15:49 AM3/7/09

I agree with that, unless your favorite dish is something unusual.

>  If she is disgusted, dump the bitch and move on.

You don't realize--I guess--that "bitch," used as a generic term for
women you just happen to dislike for one reason or another is at least
*almost* as offensive as nigger or faggot. I hope that now you won't
use that term casually anymore.

--Bryan

htn963

Mar 7, 2009, 11:22:58 AM3/7/09
On Feb 26, 4:00 pm, Jacques De Molay

<knight_templar_grandmas...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to meet a beautiful woman tonight and I have to
> cook something special for her, because I like her very much.
>
> What should I cook/what do you recommend?

Make something that takes a fair amount of preparation and work.
Whether it succeeds or fails, at least it demonstrates clearly to the
person that you value her enough to go through all that trouble. If
you don't want to go through all that trouble, then you do not want
her as much as you think.

So I would not recommend just boiling pasta and adding sauce from a
jar. Believe me I know.

--
Ht

htn963

Mar 7, 2009, 11:26:46 AM3/7/09

Damn, I missed the OP's posting date so obviously he's screwed. But
this advice, gleaned from bitter experience, still applies to everyone
else for all eternity. Thank you.

--
Ht

Omelet

Mar 7, 2009, 12:30:19 PM3/7/09
In article <49b281fe$0$5929$607e...@cv.net>,
"Kswck" <ks...@optonline.net> wrote:

> What happened to Sheldon?

He's now posting as "Brooklyn".

Omelet

Mar 7, 2009, 12:33:50 PM3/7/09
In article
<3359a128-7a0a-4f0c...@v39g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
Bobo Bonobo® <CLAS...@BRICK.NET> wrote:

> You don't realize--I guess--that "bitch," used as a generic term for
> women you just happen to dislike for one reason or another is at least
> *almost* as offensive as nigger or faggot.

Nah. It's a compliment. :-)

Beautiful
Intelligent
Talented
Charismatic
Horny

;-)

Virginia Tadrzynski

Mar 7, 2009, 9:08:05 PM3/7/09

"Omelet" <ompo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

OOOOOhhhhhh, he's now Posh and Beck's (Posh Spice (Victoria) and David
Beckham) son? Where's his brother, Romeo.

sf

Nov 13, 2015, 10:25:56 PM11/13/15
I'd like to know how/why people keep dredging up really old posts to
respond to. The dumber the better, it seems. Unfortunately, given
the current situation in rfc even an old and stupid post like the one
about rfc is better than half the posts here.
--
Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.

Michael Trew

Sep 9, 2021, 1:20:45 AM9/9/21
How did that go for you? Lol