Re: GOD does exist - if you don't believe you'll go to HELL!

Message has been deleted

SkyEyes

Feb 24, 2009, 2:12:07 PM2/24/09
On Feb 24, 12:06 pm, "Priest" <Pri...@GODdoesexist.real> wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE
> is really there.
>
> If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!
>
> So it's your decision - believe in GOD or BURN in HELL!

So: got any *evidence* - as opposed to bald assertions - that a god
actually exists?

:::Crickets:::

I didn't think so.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net

polymer

Feb 24, 2009, 2:15:03 PM2/24/09
On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:06:18 +0100, Priest wrote:

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE is really
> there.
>
> If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!

If you threaten to punch the guy next door in the nose
most governments will find that to be an illegal threat.
With religious threats, you get a pass.

Religions should be made to pay their fucking taxes and
the religious should be punished for making threats.

AZ Nomad

Feb 24, 2009, 2:15:45 PM2/24/09
On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:06:18 +0100, Priest <Pri...@GODdoesexist.real> wrote:
>x-no-archive: yes

>GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE
>is really there.

>If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!

>So it's your decision - believe in GOD or BURN in HELL!

wow! Brilliant? Nobody has posted such garbage in at least a day.

Show this god thingie, show a place called hell, and show that this
god thingie is the asshole you propose.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 24, 2009, 2:28:44 PM2/24/09
On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:06:18 +0100, "Priest"
<Pri...@GODdoesexist.real> wrote:

>x-no-archive: yes
>
>GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE
>is really there.

So prove it, imbecile.

>If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!
>
>So it's your decision - believe in GOD or BURN in HELL!

What a fucking moron.

--

Agent 5 users can filter 90% of Usenet spam using
message-id: {google}

Uncle Vic

Feb 24, 2009, 2:46:17 PM2/24/09
One fine day in alt.atheism, polymer <pol...@operamail.com> wrote:

> If you threaten to punch the guy next door in the nose
> most governments will find that to be an illegal threat.
> With religious threats, you get a pass.

With religious threats, there is no fist, and no nose.

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011

polymer

Feb 24, 2009, 2:47:52 PM2/24/09
On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 13:46:17 -0600, Uncle Vic wrote:

> One fine day in alt.atheism, polymer <pol...@operamail.com> wrote:
>
>> If you threaten to punch the guy next door in the nose most governments
>> will find that to be an illegal threat. With religious threats, you get
>> a pass.
>
> With religious threats, there is no fist, and no nose.

Yep. The apex of emptiness.

--
polymer

Mike Jones

Feb 24, 2009, 3:31:03 PM2/24/09
Responding to polymer:

That doesn't sound fair. Nobody else has to pay taxes for fucking.

--
*===( http://www.400monkeys.com/God/
*===( http://principiadiscordia.com/

zamboni30...@yahooonspam.com

Feb 24, 2009, 3:31:38 PM2/24/09
On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:06:18 +0100, "Priest"
<Pri...@GODdoesexist.real> wrote:

>x-no-archive: yes
>
>GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE
>is really there.
>
>If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!
>

>So it's your decision - believe in GOD or BURN in HELL!

Yeah, well... fuck you.

polymer

Feb 24, 2009, 3:34:32 PM2/24/09
On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:31:03 +0000, Mike Jones wrote:

> Responding to polymer:
>
>> On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:06:18 +0100, Priest wrote:
>>
>>> x-no-archive: yes
>>>
>>> GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE is really
>>> there.
>>>
>>> If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!
>>
>> If you threaten to punch the guy next door in the nose most governments
>> will find that to be an illegal threat. With religious threats, you get
>> a pass.
>>
>> Religions should be made to pay their fucking taxes and the religious
>> should be punished for making threats.
>>

> That doesn't sound fair. Nobody else has to pay taxes for fucking.

:)
Tell that to poor Heidi Fleiss!
:)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heidi_Fleiss

--
polymer

Sanity's Little Helper

Feb 24, 2009, 3:35:27 PM2/24/09
It is an ancient Priest <Pri...@GODdoesexist.real>, and he posteth:

> x-no-archive: yes

Hahahaha! Must be an IDer. Goddiditandranaway!

--
David Silverman
aa #2208

Not authentic without this signature.

Darkwing

Feb 24, 2009, 3:38:55 PM2/24/09

"Priest" <Pri...@GODdoesexist.real> wrote in message

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE
> is really there.
>
> If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!
>
> So it's your decision - believe in GOD or BURN in HELL!

What if you believe in God then kill a bunch of people just for fun, from
what you have put here on Usenet you won't got to hell. Yeah!!

Thommy M.

Feb 24, 2009, 4:16:20 PM2/24/09
Priest wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE
> is really there.
>
> If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!
>
> So it's your decision - believe in GOD or BURN in HELL!

OK, thanks for enlighten me. Now, can you please tell me which god to
believe in? Also, how can I be sure that the one I choose is the correct
one? If some of the others get angry for me not selecting them, are they
able to send me to their hell? Also, how do I get in contact with a god
to start my believing? Do you have an address or e-mail? And finally, am
I free to switch god if I find the first one uninteresting or boring?

Sanity's Little Helper

Feb 24, 2009, 4:48:41 PM2/24/09
It is an ancient "Thommy M." <eclipse9...@hotmail.com>, and he
posteth:

http://www.comparethegods.com

MarkA

Feb 24, 2009, 5:52:50 PM2/24/09
On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:06:18 +0100, Priest wrote:

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE
> is really there.
>
> If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!

Why is that "for sure"? What if GOD likes skeptics and atheists?

> So it's your decision - believe in GOD or BURN in HELL!

--
MarkA
Keeper of Things Put There Only Just The Night Before
About eight o'clock

Robibnikoff

Feb 24, 2009, 6:40:35 PM2/24/09

> x-no-archive: yes

Fuck off and die, coward.
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

John Baker

Feb 24, 2009, 6:55:34 PM2/24/09
On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:06:18 +0100, "Priest"
<Pri...@GODdoesexist.real> wrote:

>x-no-archive: yes
>
>GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE
>is really there.
>
>If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!
>

>So it's your decision - believe in GOD or BURN in HELL!

Empty claims, empty threats and empty heads. The *real* Christian
trinity.

walksalone

Feb 24, 2009, 7:54:23 PM2/24/09
SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net> news:59349d90-c336-487b-8598-
44d6da...@b16g2000yqb.googlegroups.com

> On Feb 24, 12:06 pm, "Priest" <Pri...@GODdoesexist.real> wrote:
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE
>> is really there.
>>
>> If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!
>>
>> So it's your decision - believe in GOD or BURN in HELL!
>
> So: got any *evidence* - as opposed to bald assertions - that a god
> actually exists?
>
>:::Crickets:::
>
> I didn't think so.

But, is that Hell, Mn., USA. Or [happiness is], Hell, Norway?

walkslaone who doubts that xians realise that there is not only hell on
earth, there are hells.

From prior attempts by xians to play the injured innocent.

Show me where tax payer dollars are funding any kind of public prayer.

Congress opens with public prayer. Your tax dollars pay the salaries of
congress.
Record of payments for Prayer?
President holds public prayer breakfasts. Your tax dollars pay for the
presidents salary.
Record of payments for Prayer?
School boards open sessions with public prayer. Your tax dollars not
only pay the salaries of the members of the board, but the schools they
meet in and the offices they use for operations.
Record of payments for Prayer?
The three branches of government not only take part in, but endorse the
National Day of Prayer each year. Guess where they get the money to
make the endorsement from? Yup, big chunk of it is your tax dollars at
work.
Record of payments for Prayer?
Public prayers offered at basic training graduations. Tax dollars.
Record of payments for Prayer?
Public prayers offered by any government official for any activity
outside of his home, tax dollars.
Record of payments for Prayer?
Public prayers at the armed forces academies, tax dollars.
Record of payments for Prayer?
There are thousands of other examples sweet cheeks. However, put
bluntly, you are wrong. Tax payer dollars are funding public prayer at
an alarming rate.
PROOF the check or other payment for prayer.
The first amendment means nothing to these bastards, so it's not
surprising that you would fail to see it as well.

Smiler

Feb 24, 2009, 7:55:04 PM2/24/09

"Mike Jones" <N...@Arizona.Bay> wrote in message

> Responding to polymer:
>
>> On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:06:18 +0100, Priest wrote:
>>
>>> x-no-archive: yes
>>>
>>> GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE is really
>>> there.
>>>
>>> If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!
>>
>> If you threaten to punch the guy next door in the nose most governments
>> will find that to be an illegal threat. With religious threats, you get
>> a pass.
>>
>> Religions should be made to pay their fucking taxes and the religious
>> should be punished for making threats.
>>

> That doesn't sound fair. Nobody else has to pay taxes for fucking.

Syntax??
Only because no government has found an effective way of measuring it, yet.

Smiler,
The godless one
a.a.# 2279

Smiler

Feb 24, 2009, 8:02:19 PM2/24/09

"MarkA" <to...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:06:18 +0100, Priest wrote:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE
>> is really there.
>>
>> If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!
>
> Why is that "for sure"? What if GOD likes skeptics and atheists?

Because his god agrees with everthing he thinks (and I use that word
loosely) and does.
The voices in his head have told him so.

Yap

Feb 24, 2009, 8:08:26 PM2/24/09
On Feb 25, 3:06 am, "Priest" <Pri...@GODdoesexist.real> wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE
> is really there.
>
> If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!
>
> So it's your decision - believe in GOD or BURN in HELL!

No, you are the one that will be burnt in eternity
(don't know if it is in hell or heaven) because of your threat.

Doc Smartass

Feb 24, 2009, 8:22:58 PM2/24/09
"Priest" <Pri...@GODdoesexist.real> wrote in news:go1g4e$tmi$1...@aioe.org:

> Subject: GOD does exist - if you don't believe you'll go to HELL!

It's your hell.

YOU burn in it.

--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Heckling
aa # 1939

Book reviews: http://jw-bookblog.blogspot.com/

Diploma Mill: a religious facility where minds are ground into powder.

Syd

Feb 24, 2009, 11:50:44 PM2/24/09
On Feb 24, 2:06 pm, "Priest" <Pri...@GODdoesexist.real> wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE
> is really there.
>
> If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!
>
> So it's your decision - believe in GOD or BURN in HELL!

No.

PDW

Alex W.

Feb 25, 2009, 10:04:59 AM2/25/09

Babies born?
Condoms sold?
Sales figures for any form of birth control?
Incidence of sexually transmitted diseases?

Message has been deleted

MarkA

Feb 25, 2009, 11:40:53 AM2/25/09

Funny how a lot of people's gods are *exactly* like they expect them to
be. I wish I could find a woman like that.

--
MarkA
Keeper of the Butter Dish of Balshazar

Thommy M.

Feb 25, 2009, 2:43:47 PM2/25/09
Sanity's Little Helper wrote:
> It is an ancient "Thommy M." <eclipse9...@hotmail.com>, and he
> posteth:
>
>> Priest wrote:
>>> x-no-archive: yes
>>>
>>> GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE
>>> is really there.
>>>
>>> If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!
>>>
>>> So it's your decision - believe in GOD or BURN in HELL!
>> OK, thanks for enlighten me. Now, can you please tell me which god to
>> believe in? Also, how can I be sure that the one I choose is the correct
>> one? If some of the others get angry for me not selecting them, are they
>> able to send me to their hell? Also, how do I get in contact with a god
>> to start my believing? Do you have an address or e-mail? And finally, am
>> I free to switch god if I find the first one uninteresting or boring?
>
> http://www.comparethegods.com

--------------
Address Not Found

www.comparethegods.com could not be found. Please check the name and try
again.
--------------

Does that mean that they all have given up?

Thommy M.

Feb 25, 2009, 2:45:29 PM2/25/09

What do you think the Internet is for? ;-)

Mark K Bilbo

Feb 25, 2009, 3:17:07 PM2/25/09
On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:06:18 +0100, Priest wrote:

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE is really
> there.
>
> If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!
>

> So it's your decision - believe in GOD or BURN in HELL!

It's your hell, you burn in it why don't you?

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

- H. L. Mencken

Smiler

Feb 25, 2009, 6:49:56 PM2/25/09

"Alex W." <ing...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 00:55:04 -0000, Smiler wrote:
>
>> "Mike Jones" <N...@Arizona.Bay> wrote in message
>>> Responding to polymer:

>>> That doesn't sound fair. Nobody else has to pay taxes for fucking.
>>>

>> Syntax??
>> Only because no government has found an effective way of measuring it,
>> yet.
>>

> Babies born?

Not every act of sexual intercourse results in a baby.

> Condoms sold?

A condom isn't used in every act of sexual intercourse.

> Sales figures for any form of birth control?

Women may take the pill for years before they have sexual intercourse.

> Incidence of sexually transmitted diseases?

Not every act of sexual intercourse results in the transmission of an STD.

I should have been more specific.
No government has found an effective way of measuring the sexual activity of
each individual, yet.

Alex W.

Feb 25, 2009, 8:58:11 PM2/25/09
On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:15:38 +0100, Fritz Felber wrote:

> Alex W. schrieb:
>
>>Newsgroups: de.alt.augenoptik,alt.atheism
>
> Nur Idioten machen solche idiotischen crosspostings. Gott interessiert
> mich nicht, aber in "Augenoptik" hat er sowieso nichts zu suchen.

Sollten wir es in Ohrenoptik versuchen?

> Are there only stupid guys writing in the usenet?

Wir geben uns alle Mühe ....

<crosspost removed>

Mark K Bilbo

Feb 25, 2009, 10:25:34 PM2/25/09
On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 00:54:23 +0000, walksalone wrote:

> SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net> news:59349d90-c336-487b-8598-
> 44d6da...@b16g2000yqb.googlegroups.com
>
>> On Feb 24, 12:06 pm, "Priest" <Pri...@GODdoesexist.real> wrote:
>>> x-no-archive: yes
>>>
>>> GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE is really
>>> there.
>>>
>>> If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!
>>>
>>> So it's your decision - believe in GOD or BURN in HELL!
>>
>> So: got any *evidence* - as opposed to bald assertions - that a god
>> actually exists?
>>
>>:::Crickets:::
>>
>> I didn't think so.
>>

> But, is that Hell, Mn., USA. Or [happiness is], Hell, Norway?

I'm holding out for Hell, Cayman Islands...

johac

Feb 26, 2009, 12:15:07 AM2/26/09
In article <go1g4e$tmi$1...@aioe.org>, "Priest" <Pri...@GODdoesexist.real>
wrote:

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE
> is really there.
>
> If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!
>
> So it's your decision - believe in GOD or BURN in HELL!

What's a GOD and which one? And by the way, where's HELL?
--
John #1782

fasgnadh

Feb 26, 2009, 12:56:15 AM2/26/09
polymer wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 13:46:17 -0600, Uncle Vic wrote:

>> One fine day in alt.atheism, polymer <pol...@operamail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> If you threaten to punch the guy next door in the nose most governments
>>> will find that to be an illegal threat. With religious threats, you get
>>> a pass.
>> With religious threats, there is no fist, and no nose.
>
> Yep. The apex of emptiness.

B^D That's funny coming from people who belong to the least interesting
subset of nihilism, and spend their time promoting not believing in
something. B^D

--

Subject: AQOTM fraud is a clear Breach of AQOTM RULES!!!! 8^o
Quotemeister *nemo*toad implicated! 8^o

http://tinyurl.com/b4hemx

BwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

http://theatreinbrussels.com/ecc/images/stories/Productions/animalfarm-web.png

polymer

Feb 26, 2009, 1:03:16 AM2/26/09
On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 05:56:15 +0000, fasgnadh wrote:

> polymer wrote:

>>> With religious threats, there is no fist, and no nose.
>>
>> Yep. The apex of emptiness.
>

> B^D That's funny coming from people who belong to the least interesting
> subset of nihilism, and spend their time promoting not believing in
> something. B^D

That's funny from someone who,
After genuflecting to Allah, kissing the
foot of Jung's ghost, consulting
the Collective Unconscious,
razing a library or two,
fabricating some Bahá'í Bahullshite, and
taking a placebo of progressive revelation
Fagsnads whored himself up in a big white dress,
spun round and round with his Sufi cuddle buddies,
got really dizzy and typed,
awkwardly, with two fingers more false
propaganda against athiesm.

If the blowhard is looking for someone to be mad at, he should
pick the Iranians -- their former theocracy was the only
government in recent history to murder large numbers of
members of Bahá'í.

I also suspect that the guy is actually a ringer who is
trying to discredit the Bahá'í; perhaps he was thrown
out of the church. Geez, what kind of screwup would you
have to be to be thrown out of that religion?
--
polymer

walksalone

Feb 26, 2009, 6:01:39 AM2/26/09
Mark K Bilbo <gm...@com.mkbilbo> news:70mgddF...@mid.individual.net

> On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 00:54:23 +0000, walksalone wrote:
>
>> SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net> news:59349d90-c336-487b-8598-
>> 44d6da...@b16g2000yqb.googlegroups.com

snip

snip

>> But, is that Hell, Mn., USA. Or [happiness is], Hell, Norway?
>
> I'm holding out for Hell, Cayman Islands...

You realise of course, that is on Hurrikan's vacation route.

walksalone who must admit, at least Hurrikan leaves evidence behiond.
Now if he just wasn't so bashful.

For truly it is to be noted, that children's plays are not sports, and
should be deemed as their most serious actions. -Michel de Montaigne,
essayist (1533-1592)

Sanity's Little Helper

Feb 26, 2009, 6:02:33 AM2/26/09

Looks that way! ;-)

duke

Feb 26, 2009, 6:57:22 AM2/26/09
On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 11:12:07 -0800 (PST), SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Feb 24, 12:06 pm, "Priest" <Pri...@GODdoesexist.real> wrote:
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE
>> is really there.
>>
>> If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!
>>
>> So it's your decision - believe in GOD or BURN in HELL!
>

>So: got any *evidence* - as opposed to bald assertions - that a god
>actually exists?

Yep, the universe and all in it.

The Dukester, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

duke

Feb 26, 2009, 6:58:10 AM2/26/09
On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 13:15:03 -0600, polymer <pol...@operamail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:06:18 +0100, Priest wrote:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE is really
>> there.
>>
>> If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!
>

>If you threaten to punch the guy next door in the nose
>most governments will find that to be an illegal threat.
>With religious threats, you get a pass.
>

>Religions should be made to pay their fucking taxes and
>the religious should be punished for making threats.

They do. All collections are 100% expense.

duke

Feb 26, 2009, 6:58:42 AM2/26/09
On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 13:15:45 -0600, AZ Nomad <azno...@PremoveOBthisOX.COM>
wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:06:18 +0100, Priest <Pri...@GODdoesexist.real> wrote:
>>x-no-archive: yes
>
>>GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE
>>is really there.
>
>>If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!
>

>>So it's your decision - believe in GOD or BURN in HELL!
>

>wow! Brilliant? Nobody has posted such garbage in at least a day.
>
>Show this god thingie, show a place called hell, and show that this
>god thingie is the asshole you propose.
>Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

All evidence goes the way of God.

duke

Feb 26, 2009, 7:08:11 AM2/26/09
On 25 Feb 2009 20:17:07 GMT, Mark K Bilbo <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:06:18 +0100, Priest wrote:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE is really
>> there.
>>
>> If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!
>>
>> So it's your decision - believe in GOD or BURN in HELL!
>
>It's your hell, you burn in it why don't you?

No, biblo, it's your's too, believe in it or not.

duke

Feb 26, 2009, 7:08:54 AM2/26/09

Haahaahaahaa. Interest point - trying to help you gets you "burnt".

duke

Feb 26, 2009, 7:09:35 AM2/26/09
On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 18:55:34 -0500, John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:06:18 +0100, "Priest"

><Pri...@GODdoesexist.real> wrote:
>
>>x-no-archive: yes
>>
>>GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE
>>is really there.
>>
>>If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!
>>
>>So it's your decision - believe in GOD or BURN in HELL!
>

>Empty claims, empty threats and empty heads. The *real* Christian
>trinity.

Good news - you too will stand before almighty God at the moment you die. And
then it's too late to change your mind.

Rev. Karl E. Taylor

Feb 26, 2009, 7:27:56 AM2/26/09

duke

Feb 26, 2009, 12:36:27 PM2/26/09
On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 05:27:56 -0700, "Rev. Karl E. Taylor" <ktay...@getnet.net>
wrote:

>duke wrote:
>| On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 11:12:07 -0800 (PST), SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net>
>wrote:

>|> So: got any *evidence* - as opposed to bald assertions - that a god
>|> actually exists?
>|
>| Yep, the universe and all in it.

>Doesn't need gods.

Can you suggest a better answer. God fit's the bill exactly.

>More lies, no evidence. Earl is such a fraud.

Must be time for you to go out and guard the ColoradoR. You're starting to act
cranky, koast Kommander.

Rev. Karl E. Taylor

Feb 26, 2009, 1:00:38 PM2/26/09

duke wrote:
| On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 05:27:56 -0700, "Rev. Karl E. Taylor"
<ktay...@getnet.net>
| wrote:

|> duke wrote:
|> | On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 11:12:07 -0800 (PST), SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net>
|> wrote:
|> |
> [...]
|> |
|> | Yep, the universe and all in it.
|
|> Doesn't need gods.
|
| Can you suggest a better answer. God fit's the bill exactly.

Don't need one, don't care. But you're failing at every turn Puke.
Your silly little myth can't even figure out what one event would cause
me to admit, there is a deity out there.

So much for all knowing and all powerful.

|> More lies, no evidence. Earl is such a fraud.
|
| Must be time for you to go out and guard the ColoradoR. You're
starting to act
| cranky, koast Kommander.

Yes you fucking coward, this is the best you've got.

Try again shit head. Your true motives are coming through loud and clear.

- --
There are none more ignorant and useless,
than they that seek answers on their knees,
with their eyes closed.
Rev. Karl E. Taylor http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/
~ http://azhotops.blogspot.com/
A.A #1143 http://scienceblogs.com/aardvarchaeology/

Apostle of Dr. Lao EAC: Virgin Conversion Unit Director

Smiler

Feb 26, 2009, 7:53:46 PM2/26/09

Between Mordor, Atlantis and Hogwarts.

HTH.

johac

Feb 27, 2009, 12:00:34 AM2/27/09

IOW, in the void between his ears.

--
John #1782

Smiler

Feb 27, 2009, 7:03:24 PM2/27/09

It's a nuclear free zone.......there are no nucleii there.

johac

Mar 1, 2009, 11:16:43 PM3/1/09
In article <pb%pl.19510$us3....@newsfe01.ams2>,
"Smiler" <Smi...@Joe.King.com> wrote:

> johac wrote:
> > In article <yQGpl.13721$q45....@newsfe07.ams2>,

> >> Between Mordor, Atlantis and Hogwarts.
> >
> > IOW, in the void between his ears.
>
> It's a nuclear free zone.......there are no nucleii there.

No cytoplasm either.

--
John #1782

Yap

Mar 1, 2009, 11:54:11 PM3/1/09
On Feb 26, 7:57 pm, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 11:12:07 -0800 (PST), SkyEyes <skyey...@cox.net> wrote:
> >On Feb 24, 12:06 pm, "Priest" <Pri...@GODdoesexist.real> wrote:
> >> x-no-archive: yes
>
> >> GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE
> >> is really there.
>
> >> If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!
>
> >> So it's your decision - believe in GOD or BURN in HELL!
>
> >So:  got any *evidence* - as opposed to bald assertions - that a god
> >actually exists?
>
> Yep, the universe and all in it.
Certainly wrong and you make up a lie here.
You see, if your god made human here in this planet, then it must have
created other living things in other planet as well.
Since we don't have Martian, Jupitorian, or any other "lings", there
is no god then?
Please apologize to all of us here.

Yap

Mar 1, 2009, 11:57:19 PM3/1/09
On Feb 26, 8:08 pm, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> On 25 Feb 2009 20:17:07 GMT, Mark K Bilbo <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:06:18 +0100, Priest wrote:
>
> >> x-no-archive: yes
>
> >> GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE is really
> >> there.
>
> >> If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!
>
> >> So it's your decision - believe in GOD or BURN in HELL!
>
> >It's your hell, you burn in it why don't you?
>
> No, biblo, it's your's too, believe in it or not.
No, it covers only those who believe.
So, it's the cretins that will be burnt.....ah, very hot, shouted
dook.

Yap

Mar 2, 2009, 12:00:23 AM3/2/09
On Feb 26, 8:08 pm, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 17:08:26 -0800 (PST), Yap <hhyaps...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Feb 25, 3:06 am, "Priest" <Pri...@GODdoesexist.real> wrote:
> >> x-no-archive: yes
>
> >> GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE
> >> is really there.
>
> >> If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!
>
> >> So it's your decision - believe in GOD or BURN in HELL!
>
> >No, you are the one that will be burnt in eternity
> >(don't know if it is in hell or heaven) because of your threat.
>
> Haahaahaahaa.  Interest point - trying to help you gets you "burnt".
You may require help, not us.
A weakling like you certainly do need the hands of god, not strong
human like us.
Hey, sorry to disappoint.

duke

Mar 2, 2009, 7:33:22 AM3/2/09
On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:00:38 -0700, "Rev. Karl E. Taylor" <ktay...@getnet.net>
wrote:

Not my problem, koast kommander.

I can lead any koast kommander to water (heeheehee), but I can't make him guard
it.

>So much for all knowing and all powerful.
>|
>|> More lies, no evidence. Earl is such a fraud.
>|
>| Must be time for you to go out and guard the ColoradoR. You're
>starting to act
>| cranky, koast Kommander.

>Yes you fucking coward, this is the best you've got.
>Try again shit head. Your true motives are coming through loud and clear.

Just trying to help you.

duke

Mar 2, 2009, 7:36:08 AM3/2/09
On Sun, 1 Mar 2009 20:54:11 -0800 (PST), Yap <hhya...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Feb 26, 7:57 pm, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:

>> >So:  got any *evidence* - as opposed to bald assertions - that a god
>> >actually exists?
>>
>> Yep, the universe and all in it.

>Certainly wrong and you make up a lie here.

Why so? We know the universe appeared as a creation. God is a perfect
candidate to do things like that. Do you have a better answer?

>You see, if your god made human here in this planet, then it must have
>created other living things in other planet as well.

Maybe.

>Since we don't have Martian, Jupitorian, or any other "lings", there
>is no god then?

We don't know. Maybe there are/were/to be those beings.

>Please apologize to all of us here.

OK, I apologize for your ignorance.

duke

Mar 2, 2009, 7:37:46 AM3/2/09
On Sun, 1 Mar 2009 21:00:23 -0800 (PST), Yap <hhya...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Feb 26, 8:08 pm, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:

>> >No, you are the one that will be burnt in eternity
>> >(don't know if it is in hell or heaven) because of your threat.

>> Haahaahaahaa.  Interest point - trying to help you gets you "burnt".

>You may require help, not us.

How so?

>A weakling like you certainly do need the hands of god, not strong
>human like us.
>Hey, sorry to disappoint.

Not to worry. I'm not.

duke

Mar 2, 2009, 7:38:49 AM3/2/09
On Sun, 1 Mar 2009 20:57:19 -0800 (PST), Yap <hhya...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Feb 26, 8:08 pm, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:

>> >It's your hell, you burn in it why don't you?
>>
>> No, biblo, it's your's too, believe in it or not.

>No, it covers only those who believe.

Nope. God is the God of all life and things everywhere in all galaxies.

Smiler

Mar 2, 2009, 7:03:08 PM3/2/09

"johac" <jhac...@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

Sorry, I should have made myself clearer.
I was referring to atomic nucleii, not cellular nucleii.
So, yes, no cytoplasm, nor anything else. Just a complete vacuum.

johac

Mar 2, 2009, 11:56:27 PM3/2/09

More like a black hole. Nothing coherent ever escapes.

--
John #1782

Smiler

Mar 4, 2009, 12:50:13 AM3/4/09

Precisely.

seon

Jan 11, 2011, 2:39:37 PM1/11/11
On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:06:18 +0100, "Priest"
<Pri...@GODdoesexist.real> wrote:

>GOD does exist and you have to believe in GOD, because HE
>is really there.
>
>If you do not believe in GOD you will burn in HELL, that's for sure!
>
>So it's your decision - believe in GOD or BURN in HELL!

The flying Speghetti Monster exists and if you don't believe in him
you'll go to hell!

The God and goddess don't exist if you don't believe them you'll go to
hell

Allah exists and Muhamud is his last messanger, if you don't believe
in Muahmmud you'll go to hell

Do you see what I'm trying to say?

Piet Flup

Sep 14, 2015, 2:56:50 PM9/14/15
On 02/24/2009 08:06 PM, Priest wrote:

Hell is a place in Norway.. nice place.

For god sake, god doesn't exists! So go to Hell!

flup...@hotmail.com

> x-no-archive: yes

MyNews Hot-Text

Mar 3, 2019, 7:05:33 AM3/3/19