How can I take photos of GOD???

1 view

Jasper Tiler

Mar 28, 2009, 11:09:07 PM3/28/09
I want to prove the existence of GOD, so that all
people will believe in HIM.

For that purpose, I need a photo of GOD.

How can I take a photo of GOD???

Message has been deleted

Mar 29, 2009, 2:45:49 AM3/29/09
"Jasper Tiler" <slimie...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I recall an answer to a similar question some time back.

You need to use a very low resolution camera.

Because the Devil is in the Detail.

Ray Fischer

Mar 29, 2009, 3:15:42 AM3/29/09

Die and don't let go of your camera.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Ron Hunter

Mar 29, 2009, 4:19:30 AM3/29/09

Well, first, you will need a VERY wide-angle lens.

Nicko

Mar 29, 2009, 8:13:29 AM3/29/09
On Mar 29, 2:15 am, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

> Jasper Tiler  <slimier_t...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I want to prove the existence of GOD, so that all
> >people will believe in HIM.
>
> >For that purpose, I need a photo of GOD.
>
> >How can I take a photo of GOD???
>
> Die and don't let go of your camera.

I disagree.with the camera part.

Just die.

--
YOP...

Matt Clara

Mar 29, 2009, 8:52:38 AM3/29/09
"Jasper Tiler" <slimie...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I want to prove the existence of GOD, so that all
> people will believe in HIM.
>
> For that purpose, I need a photo of GOD.

While you're at it, I know some kids who would like some proof of Santa
Claus and the Easter Bunny. And then there are the goth kids, who'd like
some proof of vampires and werewolves...

For that matter, I heard there's a mythical supermodel who wants to have my
babies--can you get a picture of her? A phone number would be good, too.

sligoNo...@hotmail.com

Mar 29, 2009, 9:26:01 AM3/29/09

Well if you had proof, then no one would need to believe as it
would be proven. On the other hand if you believe in God, you don't
need proof.

local - Core 2 Duo

Mar 29, 2009, 10:11:40 AM3/29/09

"N" <N...@onyx.com>
???????:49cf191d$0$29844$5a62...@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...

It is hard to find low resolution camera now.

SMS

Mar 29, 2009, 10:11:29 AM3/29/09

You have to us a full frame Canon D-SLR.

ray

Mar 29, 2009, 10:36:54 AM3/29/09

Drink lye - that should get you there quickly.

Marvin

Mar 29, 2009, 12:31:11 PM3/29/09

At Mt. Sinai, God told Moses, "You may not look at my face,
but I will show you my goodness.

Robert Coe

Mar 29, 2009, 12:50:54 PM3/29/09

:
: For that purpose, I need a photo of GOD.
:
: How can I take a photo of GOD???

The Judaeo-Christian tradition teaches that God spends most of his free time
at places where people are helping others who are down on their luck. For
example, you might go volunteer at a soup kitchen. When you've finished
helping serve a meal, you could round up some of the underprivileged kids who
are there and try to brighten their lives by teaching them to appreciate the
art of photography. Maybe you could talk some rich Capitalist into springing
for some cameras to give to the kids to help them get started. You may not
actually see God there; but if you keep at it, maybe he'll eventually see you.
And arguably that's the next best thing.

Bob

Matt Clara

Mar 29, 2009, 1:15:44 PM3/29/09

"Marvin" <phys...@verizon.net> wrote in message

And my badness, and I shall mix them together, pell-mell, so that you shall
often wonder whether I exist at all, and thou shall desire to photograph me,
to prove my existence, but that brings us back to the face thing, so thou
shalt just forget about it, or suffer my annoyance."

Ron Hunter

Mar 29, 2009, 3:55:00 PM3/29/09
The problem is, that most religions seem to believe that in order to
actually see HIS face, you must be dead. Any volunteers?

Dudley Hanks

Mar 29, 2009, 5:14:29 PM3/29/09

"Jasper Tiler" <slimie...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Drop by some time. If I'm not busy, I'll sit for you....

Take Care,
Dudley

George Kerby

Mar 29, 2009, 6:02:04 PM3/29/09

On 3/29/09 4:14 PM, in article VwRzl.20538$PH1.3729@edtnps82, "Dudley Hanks"
<photos....@dudley-hanks.com> wrote:

But will Mitch? Remember God spelled backwards...

Chris Malcolm

Mar 29, 2009, 7:29:31 PM3/29/09

Get in touch with one of his earthly agents. There's plenty of them
about.

--
Chris Malcolm

semoi

Mar 29, 2009, 8:54:27 PM3/29/09
I will bend over and show you . . .

Dudley Hanks

Mar 29, 2009, 9:24:11 PM3/29/09

"George Kerby" <ghost_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

We're all part of the Trinity... There's me, Mich and of course, my wife...

Take Care,
Dudley

Mar 30, 2009, 4:55:03 AM3/30/09
"local - Core 2 Duo" <a...@bbb.com> wrote in message

True, I guess some mobile phones are still lingering in that space.

George Kerby

Mar 30, 2009, 10:15:03 AM3/30/09

On 3/29/09 8:24 PM, in article %aVzl.19088$Db2.10283@edtnps83, "Dudley
Hanks" <photos....@dudley-hanks.com> wrote:

<http://www.collegehumor.com/picture:1830811>

Stormin Mormon

Mar 30, 2009, 12:14:47 PM3/30/09
Most religions, that is. LDS / Mormons believe that Joseph
Smith Jun. saw God the Father and God the Son, both at the
same time.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Ron Hunter" <rphu...@charter.net> wrote in message

Savageduck

Mar 30, 2009, 1:02:16 PM3/30/09
On 2009-03-30 09:14:47 -0700, "Stormin Mormon"
<cayoung61**spamblock##@hotmail.com> said:

> Most religions, that is.

Most religions have their own biased opinions of their vision of the
god dude. They do not particulary agree with the LDS version, or any
other for that matter.
The only group which is consistant are atheists who do not waste time &
bandwidth pondering such nonsense.

> LDS / Mormons believe that Joseph
> Smith Jun. saw God the Father and God the Son, both at the
> same time.

Aaah! The wonders of binocular vision & mythology.
--
Regards,
Savageduck

George Kerby

Mar 30, 2009, 1:57:04 PM3/30/09

On 3/30/09 12:02 PM, in article 2009033010021677923-savageduck@savagenet,
"Savageduck" <savag...@savage.net> wrote:

> On 2009-03-30 09:14:47 -0700, "Stormin Mormon"
> <cayoung61**spamblock##@hotmail.com> said:
>
>> Most religions, that is.

> The only group which is consistant are atheists who do not waste time &
> bandwidth pondering such nonsense.

The irony reeks. Thanks for the laugh...

Savageduck

Mar 30, 2009, 2:19:47 PM3/30/09

Well, this is only giggle worthy after all.
--
Regards,
Savageduck

whisky-dave

Apr 1, 2009, 8:54:23 AM4/1/09

"Savageduck" <savag...@savage.net> wrote in message

>> LDS / Mormons believe that Joseph
>> Smith Jun. saw God the Father and God the Son, both at the
>> same time.
>
> Aaah! The wonders of binocular vision & mythology.

I put my experience/visions down to dodgy tobacco & absinthe.

Or maybe I'm God as I do tend to move in mysterious ways, or so I'm told. :)

Atheist Chaplain

Apr 1, 2009, 10:21:40 AM4/1/09
"whisky-dave" <whisk...@final.front.ear> wrote in message

I thought I had a mysterious movement once, then I remembered that I was
drinking "Scrumpy" Apple Cider the night before :-)

--
[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of
Scientology International]

Savageduck

Apr 1, 2009, 12:19:43 PM4/1/09

So much for better living through chemistry.

--
Regards,
Savageduck

C J Campbell

Apr 1, 2009, 8:40:33 PM4/1/09
On 2009-03-28 20:09:07 -0700, Jasper Tiler <slimie...@hotmail.com> said:

> I want to prove the existence of GOD, so that all
> people will believe in HIM.
>
> For that purpose, I need a photo of GOD.
>
> How can I take a photo of GOD???

Why don't you ask God?

--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

Apr 2, 2009, 1:15:23 PM4/2/09

? "Jasper Tiler" <slimie...@hotmail.com> ?????? ??? ??????

>I want to prove the existence of GOD, so that all
> people will believe in HIM.
>
> For that purpose, I need a photo of GOD.
>
> How can I take a photo of GOD???
You have to ask His permission first.

Dudley Hanks

Apr 2, 2009, 1:40:01 PM4/2/09

"Tzortzakakis Dimitrios" <no...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Getting her to sign a model release form is a hell of a job...

Take Care,
Dudley

whisky-dave

Apr 3, 2009, 8:47:37 AM4/3/09

"Dudley Hanks" <photos....@dudley-hanks.com> wrote in message

and then she'd probably change her mind anyway.

Lucifer

Mar 5, 2020, 1:27:07 AM3/5/20
<slimie...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I want to prove the existence of GOD, so that all
>people will believe in HIM.
>
>For that purpose, I need a photo of GOD.
>
>How can I take a photo of GOD???

First you need to create God.
Then you need to ensure your camera is not focused.
The take your photo.

Savageduck

Mar 5, 2020, 6:04:16 AM3/5/20
If you have faith in yourself, take a selfie. That is as close as you are
going get to having a snapshot of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

--

Regards,
Savageduck

no...@given.com

Mar 5, 2020, 2:26:56 PM3/5/20
On Thu, 05 Mar 2020 05:04:15 -0600, Savageduck
<savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

> How can I take a photo of GOD???

Since he's said to be everywhere and in everything, you surely just
need to take a photo of anything at all.

He's bound to be in there somewhere. What's the problem?

geoff

Mar 5, 2020, 3:48:54 PM3/5/20
He" ? For a start she's black !

Yep, omnipresent and omnipotent. So why all the nasty shit that happens
? Thanks God.

Don't want a photo of the prick.

geoff

no...@given.com

Mar 6, 2020, 4:02:52 AM3/6/20
On Fri, 6 Mar 2020 09:48:46 +1300, geoff <ge...@nospamgeoffwood.org>
wrote:

>On 6/03/2020 8:26 am, no...@given.com wrote:
>> On Thu, 05 Mar 2020 05:04:15 -0600, Savageduck
>> <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
>>

>>> How can I take a photo of GOD???
>>
>> Since he's said to be everywhere and in everything, you surely just
>> need to take a photo of anything at all.
>>
>> He's bound to be in there somewhere. What's the problem?
>>

>He" ? For a start she's black !

These days, probably has to be trans as well.

It was all so much easier when being a deity just involved having to
smite something or other before turning into a swan now and then to
get one's rocks off.

ray carter

Mar 6, 2020, 11:48:26 AM3/6/20
Step 1 - die.

Scott Schuckert

Mar 6, 2020, 5:47:12 PM3/6/20
In article <hcfd6p...@mid.individual.net>, ray carter
AND, first thing when you see him, get a model release.