I want to become a pro-wrestler - what do I need?

1 view

Jasper Tiler

Apr 5, 2009, 8:42:25 PM4/5/09
I like wrestling and I want to become a pro-wrestler myself.

What do I need in order to become a pro-wrestler?

Jasper Tiler

Apr 5, 2009, 8:42:45 PM4/5/09

Jason Todd

Apr 5, 2009, 9:48:18 PM4/5/09
On Apr 5, 8:42 pm, Jasper Tiler <slimier_t...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I like wrestling and I want to become a pro-wrestler myself.
>
> What do I need in order to become a pro-wrestler?

A one-way ticket to Tokyo.

Jason "..to start with...." Todd

Jason Todd

Apr 5, 2009, 9:44:13 PM4/5/09
On Apr 5, 8:42 pm, Jasper Tiler <slimier_t...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I like wrestling and I want to become a pro-wrestler myself.
>
> What do I need in order to become a pro-wrestler?

A one-way ticket to Tokyo.

David E. Powell

Apr 5, 2009, 11:17:40 PM4/5/09
On Apr 5, 8:42 pm, Jasper Tiler <slimier_t...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I like wrestling and I want to become a pro-wrestler myself.
>
> What do I need in order to become a pro-wrestler?

I wish I could forward this guy to the Killer Kowalski school, they
could answer his questions better than most.

Jason's comment about Japan is a good one. Chris Jericho, Mdusa
Micelli, Chris Benoit and a lot of wrestlers honed their skills there.

I would have to ask what part of the country (or what country) the guy
was in.

Is there still a Hart school in Canada?

If you are in New Jersey you have a lot of options but I'm not the one
to ask which is best.

Luther. Presented by Root.

Apr 6, 2009, 1:45:07 AM4/6/09
to Jasper Tiler
Jasper Tiler wrote:
> I like wrestling and I want to become a pro-wrestler myself.
>
> What do I need in order to become a pro-wrestler?

Deca-Durabolin would be a good start.

--
I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast,
But I'm like hot butter on a breakfast toast.

Luther. Presented by Root.

Apr 6, 2009, 1:45:42 AM4/6/09
Jasper Tiler wrote:
> I like wrestling and I want to become a pro-wrestler myself.
>
> What do I need in order to become a pro-wrestler?

Deca-Durabolin would be a good start.

Smart Ape will lead you all to your end

Apr 6, 2009, 4:13:14 PM4/6/09
roids
--
--- Tied for 4th Best RSPW Poster of 2007.
--- Co-Winner of 2006's Worst Feud/Flamewar/Thread.

Top

Apr 6, 2009, 6:13:54 PM4/6/09
In article <6b03fa6b-1345-4f64-b7d0-
1f5dd1...@j39g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>, slimie...@hotmail.com
says...

> I like wrestling and I want to become a pro-wrestler myself.
>
> What do I need in order to become a pro-wrestler?

Google for a professional wrestling school in your area

BUZZKILL

Apr 6, 2009, 6:22:14 PM4/6/09
Jasper Tiler wrote:
> I like wrestling and I want to become a pro-wrestler myself.
>
> What do I need in order to become a pro-wrestler?

Big lips. The better to suck Vince McMahon's wang with.

Top

Apr 7, 2009, 12:04:19 AM4/7/09
In article <xYSdnQRjlO-THEfU...@centurytel.net>,
watuzi...@yahoo.com says...

He said wrestler not entertainer.

Top

]v[etaphoid

Jun 20, 2018, 9:41:41 AM6/20/18
Jasper Tiler formulated on Monday :
> I like wrestling and I want to become a pro-wrestler myself.
>
> What do I need in order to become a pro-wrestler?

Where to start, where to start?

If you're serious about this and not just trolling, you could do a lot
worse than begin with an open door policy to brain and penis shrinking
drugs, a fondness for spandex and groping grown men, a high tolerance
for virginal fans and some family members you're not particularly
attached to...

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, King And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Jun 21, 2018, 10:56:33 PM6/21/18
"]v[etaphoid" wrote in message news:pgdlik$mtd$1...@dont-email.me...

Jasper Tiler formulated on Monday :
> I like wrestling and I want to become a pro-wrestler myself.
>
> What do I need in order to become a pro-wrestler?

--

A set of balls for Stuffitinme to cut off?