Fwd: Gujarat Day

Milan Vadodaria

May 1, 2015, 10:27:20 AM5/1/15
to ddui...@googlegroups.com
Namste Everyone,

On the occasion of Gujarat Day, accept my heartly wishes & greetings for being part of Gujarat!!
Here i've attached today's TOI's article along with one beautiful video by BIG B..

The fabulous song that was composed by A R Rahman, on occasion of 50th Foundation day of Gujarat [on 1st May, 2010].

The land is mine, waves of the sea - are all mine;
This desert is beloved, the green fields - are my grace;

Blessed I feel...that I born on this land;
Oh hail the Pride of Gujarat - Gujarat beats in my heart

Door to the world it is, Always Love for everyone it has;
I bow to thee a million times, oh motherland of mine

Have Conquered businesses over the seas, I am Gujarati,
As I love flowers, I love sweat [of efforts], I am Gujarati]

Compassion, Service, co-operation is in my veins, I am Gujarati;
Standing as a challenge against coming storms, I am Gujarati]

Behind this sound of wings, I can hear sky is calling me to open it up;
(new) targets beyond these achievements, is calling me to speak out

Still there are closed doors, closed windows, to be opened;
In my palm, eager to get free, are the seven 'sur' of the sun

Oh hail the Pride of Gujarat - Gujarat beats in my heart;
Oh hail the Pride of Gujarat, the jewel of my beloved country

I have a string, bring out yours too, Let together weave this river,
that is most special for tomorrow

Determination in my offerings (to God) and trust is in the eyes,
Soul is filled by musical hope, given by flute of Karma

Dreams Hope Ambition Sapने....

MILAN VADODARIA

Gujarat.pdf
Gujarat1.pdf
Khushboo Gujarat Ki - Overall English.flv