Fwd: NAAC: Invitation to grace the interaction of Distinguished Alumni with State Level AAA accreditation team

Prof. Jignesh G. Bhatt

Oct 5, 2016, 3:51:46 AM10/5/16
Dear beloved Alumni,

Greetings.

Dharmsinh Desai University is in process of renewal and re-accreditation of NAAC certification by AICTE, MHRD, Govt. of India.

We are pleased and proud to bring this information to your kind notice that considering your professional achievements and successful endeavours, we have included your name as Distinguished Alumni of IC Engg. Dept. for the NAAC accreditation exercise.

As an important step of NAAC audit, state level AAA team shall be visiting DDU on 20-21 October, 2016 to review the progress and relevant preparations.

We request your auspicious presence to grace the interaction of Distinguished Alumni with State Level AAA accreditation team on Friday, 21 October, 2016, 1500 hrs onwards at Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Faculty of Technology, Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad.

We shall be grateful, if you kindly provide your consent on jignes...@gmail.com or on +919426703566.

With Best Wishes,

Prof. Jignesh G. Bhatt
​(Department Coordinator for NAAC)
Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering
Faculty of Technology, Dharmsinh Desai University
Nadiad - 387 001, Gujarat, INDIA.
Principal Investigator, Solar City - Smart Grid Project, Gujarat
Nodal Center Coordinator, MHRD, Govt. of India's 'Virtual Labs Project' with IIT Roorkee
Publications & Citations: