Fwd: Job Vacancy for Application Engineer

Manish Thakker

Mar 30, 2015, 4:42:10 AM3/30/15
to ddui...@googlegroups.com, ddui...@googlegroups.com, applicat...@gmail.com
Dear All,

Pl. find here with trailing email of our Alumni - Mr.Keyur Dave. His company is looking for application engineer.

If you are interested they you can contact him and ask for more about job profile.

best wishes,

Manish Thakker
M.E (Instrumentation & Control Engg)
Assistant Professor
Department of Instrumentation & Control Engg
Dharmsinh Desai University(LabVIEW Academy)
Nadiad -387001,Gujarat, INDIA

Ph: 0268-2520502 Ex. 236,  M:  98245 36564, www.ddu.ac.in