Fwd: IC department - Alumni Reunion

Prof. Jignesh G. Bhatt

Nov 27, 2017, 11:32:24 PM11/27/17
to ddui...@googlegroups.com, ddui...@googlegroups.com, ddui...@googlegroups.com, ddui...@googlegroups.com, ddui...@googlegroups.com, ddui...@googlegroups.com, ddui...@googlegroups.com, ddui...@googlegroups.com, ddui...@googlegroups.com, dduicmt...@googlegroups.com, Prof. V. A. Shah, Prof. Jignesh G. Bhatt, tigmansh...@ddu.ac.in
FYI

With Best Wishes,

Sincerely Yours,

Prof. Jignesh G. Bhatt [MTech (M&I), IIT Roorkee]
Sr. Asst. Professor, UG-PG Thesis Supervisor
Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering
Faculty of Technology, Dharmsinh Desai University
Nadiad - 387 001, Gujarat, INDIA.

From: Prof. V. A. Shah <vash...@ddu.ac.in>
Date: Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 4:31 AM
To: Chirag Dalal <chirag...@ddu.ac.in>, "Jignesh G. Bhatt" <jigneshg...@ddu.ac.in>, Ashish Patel <ashishp...@ddu.ac.in>, "Prof. S. P. Shah" <spsh...@ddu.ac.in>, HImanshu Patel <himanshu...@ddu.ac.in>, Sweta Gaur <shweta...@ddu.ac.in>, Rinal Mistry <rinalmi...@ddu.ac.in>, Heta Shah <hetas...@gmail.com>

pl. forward it to IC deptt. alumi
Date : 7th Dec 17
Time: 5 :00 pm
Venue : IC department, Narayan Bhavan, FoT, DDU, College Road, Nadiad 387001
Fees per person: Rs.180
IC department - Alumni Reunion
To serve the industry with highly knowledgeable and skilled engineers, Instrumentation & Control Engineering (IC) Department, FoT, DDU was established in the year 1985. We have highly knowledgable professionals spread across the globe contributing excellently to the domain of Process Industries, Automation & Design.

We are planning to organize an Alumni Reunion. We need some preliminary information about you and your opinion for the same.

Reunion details
Date : 7th Dec 17
Time: 5 :00 pm
Venue : IC department, Narayan Bhavan, FoT, DDU, College Road, Nadiad 387001
Fees per person: Rs.180

Please respond on or before 3rd Dec 17, 5:30 pm.

We look forward for your presence at IC department , FoT, DDU and relive those years spent at Alma Mater.
    Never submit passwords through Google Forms.