Fwd: Invitation for Sponsorships for Felicific 2016

Dr. Vipul A. Shah

Dec 1, 2015, 12:52:18 AM12/1/15
to ddui...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir/Madam,

Namaskar.

We are pleased to bring this to your kind information that we are
organizing *Felicific 2016 (A National Level Techno-cultural Extravaganza)*
during *8-11 March, 2016 at Faculty of Technology, Dharmsinh Desai
University, Nadiad - 387001, Gujarat*.

The main objective of Felicific is to provide a platform to the engineering
students to participate in individual capacity as well as in teams, in
order to exhibit their creative skills in technology, management and arts.
This is annual techno-cultural event is comprising of series of department
specific events is collaboratively organized by all our engineering
departments with very high enthusiastic participation of students and
researchers from across the country.

We at DDU, are self-guided in our endevour by our commitment to
strive-maintain the quality. In our this mission, every year different
industries, organizations, institutions, and business houses, trusts, etc.
extend their cooperation by contributing financial supports by sponsorships.

On account of good amount of occupancies and footfall, we are receiving
overwhelming response every year by large visits of participants across the
nation for felicific. Therefore, just as token of appreciation, we
reciprocate the sponsorships by providing the platform to market their
businesses and products in form of stalls, banners, awareness camps,
workshops, etc.

We shall be grateful to welcome your sponsorships to support this noble
cause for service of the next generation of our great country.
We shall also thank you, if you could kindly forward this to right level
person in your organization.

Kindly find enclosed here with Tariff card for felicific 2016 for your kind
ref. please.

With due respect, we look forward to your kind contributions and support,

Thanking you,

With Best Regards,

​​
-