Fwd: Subject:- Call for Registration as Professional Engineers.

Dr. Manish Thakker

Aug 22, 2016, 4:51:19 AM8/22/16
to ddui...@googlegroups.com, ddui...@googlegroups.com, ddui...@googlegroups.com, ddui...@googlegroups.com, Prof. (Dr.) Vipul A. Shah
Dear all,

If you are interested you can become member of ECI with discounted registration fees.

Engineering Council of India, as a Professional Engineer, (through the relevant Professional Engineering Association, if member of ECI, otherwise directly with ECI).

For more details go though trailing email.

Dr.Manish Thakker,Ph.D.
M.E (Instrumentation & Control Engg)
Assistant Professor
Department of Instrumentation & Control Engg
Dharmsinh Desai University(LabVIEW Academy)
Nadiad -387001,Gujarat, INDIA

Ph: 0268-2520502,  M: 98245 36564, www.ddu.ac.in

Publications & Citationshttps://scholar.google.co.in/citations?hl=en&user=cuMCxncAAAAJ

Researchgate profile https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Manish_Thakker