Adoption Survey

Brian Uri!

Jun 5, 2011, 9:28:27 AM6/5/11
to ddms...@googlegroups.com
I'm putting together a Public Release brief on DDMSence for the next joint DoD/IC working group meeting on July 14 and will be including a slide on how the library is being employed in the field. If you are using DDMSence on your project and wouldn't mind getting a free shameless plug, I'd love to hear from you.

1) What is the name of the tool or application that uses DDMSence?
2) What organization or PMO is responsible for this tool?
3) Is this tool developmental or operational?
4) How is DDMSence used in your architecture?

Thanks!
BU