[Announce] DDMSence 2.3.0 released

Brian Uri!

May 30, 2014, 7:14:25 PM5/30/14
to ddms...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

DDMSence v2.3.0 is now available for download. This is a stable, minor release which adds configurable, automatic JSON output for all DDMS components. It is backwards compatible with all versions since v2.0.0. The first tutorial application, Essentials, has been updated, and can be used to get a feel for the new JSON features.
In the absence of guidance on JSON from the official DDMS specification, I generally applied the structure and conventions of the specification's HTML/Text output for my implementation. There is room to grow, and I welcome any suggestions that would make the JSON output more useful. Thank you for your continued support!

Regards,
BU