[Announce] DDMSence 2.2.0 released

Brian Uri!

Dec 15, 2013, 10:54:48 AM12/15/13
to ddms...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

DDMSence v2.2.0 is now available for download. This is a stable, minor release which adds support for the latest version of the DoD Discovery Metadata Specification (5.0). It is backwards compatible with all versions since v2.0.0, and an upgrade guide exists for migrating from any 1.x versions. I have also updated all API documentation to simplify the sometimes confusing history of each DDMS component (and its validation rules) from version to version.
Looking ahead, the timeline and content of future DDMS releases are both unclear. However, I have no plans to discontinue support or improvement on DDMSence. If you have any suggestions or use cases to share, I always welcome the feedback. Thank you for your continued support!

Regards,
BU