Results and Ranking

Faisal Chowdhury

Mar 28, 2013, 3:22:47 PM3/28/13
to ddiextract...@googlegroups.com
Dear Isabel,

May I ask you when we could get the results of all participants with ranking?
It will help us to understand how good/bad our approach is with respect to the current state of the art.

Btw - organizers of the other SemEval tasks, in which I or my colleagues are participating, already released the results of all participants with ranking.

Thank you and the organizers for organizing this shared task.

Best,
Faisal

Paloma Martinez

Mar 28, 2013, 3:43:02 PM3/28/13
to Faisal Chowdhury, ddiextract...@googlegroups.com
Dear Faisal, we are waiting instructions from SEMEVAL organizers regarding results publishing but we have not received yet any answer.
Regards
Paloma and Isabel

Paloma Martínez
Grupo de Bases de Datos Avanzadas (LaBDA)
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
http://labda.inf.uc3m.es
Follow us on https://twitter.com/Grupo_LaBDA