Some misunderstandings on the evaluation scripts

Isabel Segura

Mar 14, 2013, 5:46:07 AM3/14/13
to ddiextract...@googlegroups.com
Dear participants,

You should use the evaluation script in order to compare different algorithms or configurations on the training set to decide which one to apply on the test set.

We will send your scores on 25 March. Moreover, we will publish the gold standard test dataset (xml documents with answers), and then you will be able to run the evaluation script on your submission file by yourself.
Please, remmember that you must save the gold standard test files into the <goldDDI> directory in order to run the script on your submission file.

Please do not hesitate to ask any doubts

Best,

Isabel