Today is the deadline for submitting your paper.

Isabel Segura

Apr 15, 2013, 5:39:33 AM4/15/13
to ddiextract...@googlegroups.com
Dear participants,

I just wanted to remind you that today is the deadline for submitting your paper.

The papers must be submitted no later than April 15, 2013 (23:59 pm UTC-12).

Papers should be submitted using the START system:

        https://www.softconf.com/naacl2013/SemEval2013/

Best,

Negacy Hallu

Apr 15, 2013, 11:45:30 AM4/15/13
to ddiextract...@googlegroups.com, Kevin B.Cohen, Isabel Segura
Hi,
I am having registration problem. Once I filled out the registration form, the system says password will be sent to your email account but I am not receiving anything. Does this happen to any of you guys?

Thanks.

Daniel Sanchez Cisneros

Apr 15, 2013, 12:01:31 PM4/15/13
to Negacy Hallu, ddiextract...@googlegroups.com, Kevin B.Cohen, Isabel Segura
Hi,
once you complete the registration form, you should recieve an email with subject: "Your registration as user of START V2" containing your user and password for the platform.

Hope it helps you.

Best regards,
Daniel

Negacy Hallu

Apr 15, 2013, 12:31:27 PM4/15/13
to Daniel Sanchez Cisneros, ddiextract...@googlegroups.com, Kevin B.Cohen, Isabel Segura
Hi Daniel,
that makes sense but I didn't get any notification.

Thanks.