annotated test data

Tamara Bobic

Apr 1, 2013, 5:27:18 AM4/1/13
to Isabel Segura, ddiextract...@googlegroups.com
Hi Isabel,

would it be possible to provide us with the gold standard labels for the test corpora, so we could do some more experiments?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Tamara

Isabel Segura

Apr 3, 2013, 6:29:10 AM4/3/13
to ddiextract...@googlegroups.com, Isabel Segura
Dear participants,
We would like that our test data can still serve as the basis for stable evaluation after the task. Therefore, we have decided that the full gold annotations for the test data are not available for the moment (a date for the release of the annotated test data will be set later.).

Once the task is completed, we will develop a website where you can send your results and get your scores.

For now, if you would like to compare your results with a baseline system for the paper, you can send me your baseline results and then I will send your scores.

Best