Test data is now available!

Isabel Segura

Mar 2, 2013, 4:20:12 PM3/2/13
to ddiextract...@googlegroups.com
Dear participants,

Some participants have reported problems  accessing the FTP server.

You can temporarily download the test data from the following location until SemEval-2013 organizers solve this problem.

http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/semeval-2013/task9/index.php?id=data

Best,

Isabel

Isabel Segura

Mar 4, 2013, 5:57:20 AM3/4/13
to ddiextract...@googlegroups.com

Dear participants,

The test data can be downloaded from the ftp sever. You should have received an email with login instructions. Please notify dyu...@ku.edu.tr  if you are a registered participant and have not received this email.

The test data for task9.1 and task9.2 are available in the directoy /home/task9/test data.

Best,

Isabel

Negacy Hallu

Mar 4, 2013, 11:43:38 AM3/4/13
to Isabel Segura, dyu...@ku.edu.tr, ddiextract...@googlegroups.com, Kevin B. Cohen
Hi Isabel,
Where can I download the test data? I didn't get the instructions on how to access the ftp server.

Also, it sounds like our team wants to have more time - a week or two. We would like to request to postpone the deadline for the evaluation period?

Thanks.

Negacy.

On Saturday, 2 March 2013 22:20:12 UTC+1, Isabel Segura wrote:
Dear participants,

Some participants have reported problems  accessing the FTP server.

You can temporarily download the test data from the following location until SemEval-2013 organizers solve this problem.

http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/semeval-2013/task9/index.php?id=data

Best,

Isabel

Isabel Segura

Mar 4, 2013, 2:38:48 PM3/4/13
to Negacy Hallu, dyu...@ku.edu.tr, ddiextract...@googlegroups.com, Kevin B. Cohen
Dear Negacy,

Are you a registered participant?. You should have received an email with login instructions. Please notify dyu...@ku.edu.tr  if you are a registered participant and have not received this email.

One you have connected to the ftp server, you can download the test data from the  directory "/home/task9/test data."

I am so sorry we cannot postpone the deadline because we must follow a strict schedule. However, we may delay the deadline to three days later (18th March).

Best,

Isabel
--
Isabel Segura Bedmar