Training data with pair tags (updated 30/01/13) - element ids changed?

Negacy Hallu

Mar 14, 2013, 9:45:40 PM3/14/13
to ddiextract...@googlegroups.com, Kevin B. Cohen
Hi,
I came to realize that the updated training data with pair tags has different element ids than the previous one. For example: the file DrugBank/Zaleplon_ddi.xml has document id <document id="DDI-DrugBank.d324"> on the updated training data but <document id="DDI-DrugBank.d380"> on the old one. I was not aware of this change. Is this change only on element id? Does it make any difference if I use the old training data? Both are pair tags format but I can see that there is change on the element ids.

Thanks.

Negacy.

Isabel Segura

Mar 15, 2013, 7:20:34 AM3/15/13
to Negacy Hallu, ddiextract...@googlegroups.com, Kevin B. Cohen
Hi Negacy,

Since some IDs documents were duplicated in the previous version, we had to update the training data. You can find more information in this post:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/ddiextraction_semeval/-VSwzQNw8is

Anyway, you can however continue using the old version to train your system

Best,

Isabel

Negacy.

Isabel Segura Bedmar
Despacho 2.2.A.10, Telf: 91 624 99 88
Departamento de Informática, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid,
Laboratory for Advanced Database (LABDA)