私の愛する人を緊急として扱ってください Treat as urgent my dear

Miss Shada Adolfo

Jan 6, 2022, 6:08:39 AM1/6/22
Dear beloved one

It is my pleasure to listen to your opinion and to trust you for your
business partnership. We have never met before, but in order to be
successful in our lives, we have to take the risk of trusting people.
I am Miss Shada Adolfo, and I came from Frankfurt here in Germany.
Am so young girl to treat it alone so I need your help and advice.

My late father deposited a total of $ 3 million with one of the banks
in Berlin the capital of Germany. Depending on the situation
surrounding me, I wanted to invest this money in your country. My
uncle killed my dad with poison and is trying to kill me for this
money. I refused to give them the papers covering the money. They sold
all the wealth of my father left for me. My life is in danger now and
I fled to the city where I hide now until this money will be
transferred to you in your country

I ask for your urgent help in the following ways:

(1) Prepare a bank account for this remittance.
(2) After this money has been successfully transferred to your
account, I came to your country and continue my education.
(3) To Invest this fund with your advise, such as investing in real
estate or hotels

(4) I want you to promise not to betray me and you will help me to
shape my future

I want to give you 30% of the fund, and the balance will be invested
through your assistance. I look forward to you handling this with the
highest level of confidentiality and transparency.
Yours sincerely
Miss Shada Adolfo