NOTIFICATION

Miguez Garcia

Oct 16, 2021, 9:42:42 AM10/16/21
WINNING NOTIFICATION.

We are pleased to announce the launch of the EUROMILLONES Lottery
The draw took place on 05/10/2021. Your email has become a winner in
our drawing and contains the following data: TICKET NUMBER 1212,
REFERENCE: SLN95006, Your Victory Number: 11 13 14 36 45 + 07.
You won in the 2nd category and the amount won is 1,033,822.98 euros.

Congratulations!

Your rewards fund will be ready to pay for the company's order
BOARD lottery, after verification and validation. To avoid scams on
e-mail addresses, please keep the information about the winning confidential,
refraining from publicity while your winning data does not
have been processed and the money credited to your account since
it is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or using participants of this program as intended
it's a place in the past. Your e-mail address has been selected
automatically by computerized automatic selection system. All
participants were selected using a computerized voting system
encompassing 1,000,000 e-mail addresses from system searches
computer.

To claim the award, contact your case agent
Payout application: Agent Veronika Rica. Your personal details
to submit a successful winning number and reference number
send to e-mail: liberty...@consultant.com.

S. Manuel Garcia Rivas
Administration Director
Euromillones lottery