Book Your Panto Now!

1 view

Memory Lane Productions

Oct 4, 2021, 3:02:20 AM10/4/21
to ddi-rdf-v...@googlegroups.com
SayTwo Productions
Live Shows into Your Venue And/Or Watch Through Live Stream!
 Book Now!
Or Live Online Streamed  - Saves You Money, Guaranteed Performance!!!

Book Now! Witches of Halloween Show Sing a long!

Halloween! pagan and Christian origins. Ancient Celtic festival
Songs and sing a long!

Remember the boys that fought and died in the terrible wars.1914  World War! Book your celebration REMEBER!

Book your Panto Now!
Live for your residents! Why? Because, 'stream is a dream! No worries about COVID -
Easy to acess- saves you lots of Worry and MONEY!

A Christmas Carol
Meet Scrooge, the Christmas Ghosts join in our sing along

Old Time Music Hall - Variety Acts - Remember the Boys

Nobody said you had to be on a beach to enjoy a summer holiday trip down memory lane!

Join us! Enjoy a 'little bit of this, and a little bit of that' !

Lets all go on A 'Summer Holiday, Punch & Judy!
Plan Your  Monthly Subscription Benifits!

Choose your preferred method of contact see below:

Live Zoom, Teams, DVD. choose. YOUR  preferred method & Link!

Subscribe to receive your:

'FREE SESSIONS' Find out about our nutrition CPD FOR STAFF WELL- BEING!
  Online 'live'! Chat to Characters!
In your  venue!
!
Book Now!
Tel: 01772 452361
chri...@saytwo.co.uk

© 2021 Say Two Productions Ltd

If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, click here