DDI Developers Meeting at IASSIST

Johan Fihn

Apr 21, 2015, 4:34:04 AM4/21/15
to ddi-dev...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Would there be interest in a developers meeting during IASSIST week? Last year the interest was minimal and thus the meeting was cancelled.

I have preliminary scheduled a half-day meeting on the afternoon on Tuesday June2.

I don’t want to waste time for the organizing committee to find rooms, catering etc. if we cancel this year as well.  I therefor ask you to respond to this email as soon as possible if you are interested in a meeting on this day and time as an indication to how many attendees we can expect.

Best regards,

Johan Fihn

_______________________________________

Johan Fihn

SND Swedish National Data Service

Bohusgatan 15
Box 330 SE-405 30 Gothenburg. Sweden

Phone: +46 31 786 1252
johan...@snd.gu.se
snd.gu.se

_______________________________________

Samuel Spencer

Apr 21, 2015, 5:06:28 AM4/21/15
to ddi-developers@googlegroups com

I will guy and attend but it may conflict with the IASSIST committee meeting.

If there is interest I'll try and attend. Otherwise we can do an after hours informal meeting?

Oliver Hopt

Apr 21, 2015, 5:42:05 AM4/21/15
to ddi-dev...@googlegroups.com, ddi-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I won't be at IASSIST this year.

Best,
Oliver

Gesendet: Dienstag, 21. April 2015 um 10:32 Uhr
Von: "Johan Fihn" <johan...@snd.gu.se>
An: "ddi-dev...@googlegroups.com" <ddi-dev...@googlegroups.com>
Betreff: [ddi-developers] DDI Developers Meeting at IASSIST

Marcel Hebing

Apr 30, 2015, 3:49:49 AM4/30/15
to ddi-dev...@googlegroups.com
I would attend on Tuesday afternoon, but I also like Sam's idea of an informal meeting...