Tools session at IASSIST 2015

Marcel Hebing

Mar 3, 2015, 10:50:38 AM3/3/15
to ddi-dev...@googlegroups.com, Arofan Gregory, Pascal Heus, Marcel Hebing
Hi, folks!

This year at IASSIST, we have a special format for our tools session. It well be right before the poster session and we try to get as many presentations of tools into this one session as possible.

The idea is to give the audience a comprehensive overview of available tools. And after the session, during the poster session, the audience members can get in touch with individual developers to ask more specific questions.

Here is the link to the abstract and the list of presentations so far: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SDj-M8KpVIxkvjH0lQdCDZ3kGWcEfy9T0vtkcforljc&authuser=0

Please respond to me until 16 March 2015 if you are interested to present your tool in our session.

Best,
Marcel

Ørnulf Risnes

Mar 4, 2015, 2:10:12 AM3/4/15
to ddi-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marcel,

hope you are well. Thank you for the initiative.

I would like to present:

"Nesstar Publisher, Server and the Nesstar APIs" by Ørnulf Risnes (NSD)

Best regards,
Ørnulf

Jeremy Williams

Mar 6, 2015, 8:31:07 AM3/6/15
to ddi-dev...@googlegroups.com, ba...@cornell.edu, Jeremy Williams
Hi Marcel,

Thanks for putting this together!

We have a DDI-C repository with editing and versioning of metadata called CED2AR that we'd like to present.

"Metadata Management and Dissemination with CED2AR"

Thanks very much and looking forward to seeing you in MN,

Jeremy

Samuel Spencer

Mar 16, 2015, 6:16:16 AM3/16/15
to ddi-dev...@googlegroups.com, ba...@cornell.edu, Jeremy Williams
Hi Marcel (and the rest of the DDI-developers),

Thanks a lot for setting this up. I have a paper that was accepted in another track but I'm looking forward to everyones presentations.

Cheers,
Sam.