Codice JIRA Site Unavailable

Eric Lessard

Aug 19, 2017, 2:08:06 PM8/19/17
to ddf-dev...@googlegroups.com, ddf-...@googlegroups.com, ddf-anno...@googlegroups.com

Since early yesterday morning, the Codice JIRA website (https://tools.codice.org/jira) is unavailable.

We are working with Atlassian to restore the service and will send an update as soon as we have more information.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience.

Eric Lessard

Aug 21, 2017, 11:32:51 AM8/21/17
to ddf-dev...@googlegroups.com, ddf-...@googlegroups.com

All,

The Codice JIRA website is available again.

The site might be slow for a little while as Atlassian completes the maintenance.

If you are the owner of a project, please make sure it is accessible and up to date.

Let us know if you see anything missing or run into any issues.