Excluding a frontend bundle in my project

vinama...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2019, 11:35:52 AM1/17/19
to ddf-developers
I am building a project off the DDF 2.13.x branch where I want to exclude the ddf ui wab (Standard Search) in the features file that ends up in my distribution.
I've tried adding :
ace gen-feature --exclude ddf-ui-wab
and
ace gen-feature --exclude ddf-ui
in the "postbuild" of the top package.json but I still see ddf-ui in my features file.

How does excluding in gen-feature work? Am I missing something?

vinama...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2019, 2:52:18 PM1/17/19
to ddf-developers
If I instead wanted to blacklist this bundle how would I do that instead?

kal.c...@connexta.com

Jan 17, 2019, 3:09:39 PM1/17/19
to ddf-developers
You'd want to add the bundle to the blacklistedBundles tag within etc/org.apache.karaf.features.xml, you can do this by overriding this file with your own but you will need to make sure to keep the configuration that DDF expects, see [https://github.com/codice/ddf/blob/2.13.x/distribution/ddf-common/src/main/resources/etc/org.apache.karaf.features.xml]

vinama...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2019, 3:12:24 PM1/17/19
to ddf-developers
Nice this looks like exactly what I need! Thanks!