Fixes for some SonarQube issues

Diego Marcílio

Jun 1, 2019, 4:58:11 PM6/1/19
to ddf-developers
Hello,

I'm willing to contribute with fixes for some SonarQube issues. I found the project on SonarCloud (https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=ddf).

Is that something of interest for the project? If yes, should I just open an issue first, or just submit pull requests?

Thank you,
Diego.

Kal Cramer

Jun 3, 2019, 12:40:03 PM6/3/19
to ddf-developers
Hello Diego,

I don't think anyone would be against this, but if so, please let them say so.

I know there are some pushes every now and then to address these issues but if you see ones that you'd like to see done feel free to.

I would create an issue addressing what SonarQube issues you plan/have fixed (bugs vs code smells and in which modules) and then submit PR linking that issue.

-Kal Cramer

Diego Marcílio

Jun 3, 2019, 1:11:51 PM6/3/19
to ddf-developers
Hello Keith and Kal,

Thank you for the answers. I will open an issue describing the fixes, then we can discuss each PR separately.

Shaun Morris

Jan 15, 2020, 12:20:01 PM1/15/20
to ddf-developers
Hi Diego,

Apologies for the delay but we got that first PR merged.