Services for a Banking domain

radhakris...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2021, 11:19:37 AM10/12/21
to DDD/CQRS
Hi,
       We are trying to create Micro services for the Banking domain. The existing set of services are not domain-driven. They are quite coarse. Everything bundled as a monolith 'Micro service'
Now we have these requirements.
1. Cheque Book Request - Validation check and history maintenance
2. Supplementary Card Request - Other business rules.
and others.

I am trying to understand how to serve these request. Even though these are requests they integrate with other core banking systems.

Can such user journeys be considered services with related aggregates as per DDD ?

Thanks,
Mohan

radhakris...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2021, 7:55:38 AM10/13/21