CONVEYANCE DEED EXECUTION AND REGISTRATION PROCESS AT DDA

Gaurav Maroo

Oct 18, 2012, 2:21:18 AM10/18/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Dear ALL

I have done with my Conveyance Deed execution and registration process at DDA.I would like to add few more points in already given by others in our forum.I am LIG allotte at Molarband but i think process will be same at all location.

1.     Reach DDA office well before 11 and identify the DDA babus, who deal with your file.  Also, the non-sale affidavit and no loan undertaking should be issued on the day of execution of CD.<Same Date>  Please carry two photocopies of all the documents listed in DDA letter (whereby CD execution date has been given to you) One copy attested for submission in DDA and other non attested for Registration of property.

<Per Affidavit 100 rupee, Notary attested 10 rupee per page ><will take 30 min minimum so keep margin.

2.     Carry all originals relating to your flat (DL, TR-6 Challan, allotment letter, Payment Challan issued by Bank, etc.) ID proof of you, wife and two witnesses in original and two photocopy of each. One copy attested of each for submission to DDA.

Call your Loan Bank officer as he needs to present there with NOC and Attested copy of his ID for getting conveyance paper also later he will take the receipt of registration at Sub registrar office in end.

3.     DDA officials usually ask for attested receipt of water connection security deposit and possession certificate copy .  Therefore, it is advisable to deposit water connection security through the slip provided by site JE and carry the receipt with a photocopy on the day of CD execution.  If you have obtained Electricity connection, take its receipts, bills, etc, with you also.

4.     Inside DDA Hall you will face many brokers who will ask to help you and will demand you 1500 to 2000 rupee but you can get a broker in 200-300 max for all work till property registration if you have all documents ready and two witness with you else per witness charges are 200 per witness.Donot give any more than this DDA has to do you r work but better take a agent in 200-300 rupee so that he can stand in line of property registration during your work at DDA.

5.     Please remember that the CD once executed has to be registered with the Sub-Registrar office which is just behind SBI Branch in Vikas Sadan.  It is advisable that you complete both CD execution with DDA and registration with Sub-Registrar on the same day.  For this,

(a)   you must get a Demand Draft of an amount that is 1% of disposal cost as mentioned in CD plus Rs. 100/-.  Therefore, if the cost mentioned in your CD is Rs. 6570500/-, you must get a DD of Rs. 65705+100, i.e. 65805. Payable at NEWDELHI. However, it would be advisable to add another Rs. 50/- to this to avoid rejection on ground of any rounding off of amount of cost or registration charges.  You can also consult the documents writers in shops in Vikas Sadan.  It is advisable that you visit them one day before CD execution, place your order for affidavit and undertakings (which he must prepare with date which is the CD execution date) and consult about DD amount.<as mentioned in step 1>

Get one Undertaking on Rs. 10 Stamp Paper regarding DD of Registration Amount stating that if your DD is not honoured, the registration of your CD will be cancelled. <as mentioned in step 1>

(b)   Take your witnesses to Sub-Registrar Office along with their IDs and photocopies.  These witnesses should be the same who were taken to DDA office for CD execution.

(c)    Fill up Registration Proforma and attach two legal size blank sheets.  The Proforma and blank sheets are available with the people who do photocopy around document writers' shops in Vikas Sadan for Rs.5 or 6.

<if you take a 200-300 broker than he will do all this work along with advance position in queue>

(d)   make bunch of papers which includes Registration Proforma on top followed by two copies of executed CD; copies IDs of allottee(s) and witnesses; copies of DL, allotment letter, TR-6 Challan, Possession Slip issued by JE.  Give all these at counter No.1 in Sub-Registrar Office.  The Officer at the counter will ask allottee(s) and witnesses to appear before him at the window, check the documents and pass the documents to next window.  There, the allottee(s) and witnesses will put their finger prints on blank white sheets.  Thereafter, a token will be issued to allottee.  On his turn, the allottee and witnesses will appear at window for photographs.  After photograph, a receipt will be issued which will have date of delivery of CD.  On this day, registered CD will be delivered to allottee.<This process must start by 12 o clock as it take 1.30 hours before lunch start.

So instead of giving bribe or more money to broker plz make-up your mind for all these processes and reach at 10 AM to start all process so that you get free till 1.30pm before lunch.

Naveen Kumar

Oct 18, 2012, 2:26:54 AM10/18/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Gaurav,

Good to see so many people contributing there experiences :).

But DDA now is giving conyeyence deed execution date of next year may... :(
Tooo long wait for me.
--
Cheers
Naveen Kumar

bhavesh swami

Oct 18, 2012, 2:48:05 AM10/18/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Gaurav for the guidance.

Mohit Aggarwal

Oct 18, 2012, 3:28:28 AM10/18/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Naveen,

Please tell where you have received the letter conveying the date of execution?

Anupam

Oct 18, 2012, 3:36:20 AM10/18/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Very Good Gaurav, much appreciated :)

Just slight addition with point No. 5(a)
* 1% of the amount mentioned in TR-6 challan at bottom side under column "Consideration value"

Br,Anupam

Naveen Kumar

Oct 18, 2012, 4:19:15 AM10/18/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
At my mailing address, where I received all other documents.

I submitted the possession slip in first week of October.
--
Cheers
Naveen Kumar

sujata dda

Oct 18, 2012, 5:51:48 AM10/18/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Means you can't leave your old address untill CD execution is done as DDA is sending the letter conveying the date of execution..

rakesh malhotra

Oct 18, 2012, 7:49:10 AM10/18/12
to DDA 2010
Hi

1% of the amount mentioned in TR-6

To whom's Name the DD should be made for registry

Regards
Rakesh

Sam II

Oct 18, 2012, 9:53:14 AM10/18/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Gaurav for detailed info. I dont hav TR6  in original with me, will it cause problem at time of cd execution

Sam
Sent from Mobile Device

Gaurav Maroo

Oct 18, 2012, 10:03:33 AM10/18/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
DD in favour of "DDO DC OFFICE DISTRICT NEW DELHI"

debabra...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2012, 10:04:40 AM10/18/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gaurav,

What is this non sale and no loan undertaking affidavit? What are we promising through these documents?

Thanks,

Debabrata Ghosh

On Thursday, 18 October 2012 11:51:18 UTC+5:30, Gaurav Maroo wrote:

> Dear ALL
>
> I have done with my Conveyance Deed execution and registration process at
> DDA.I would like to add few more points in already given by others in our
> forum.I am LIG allotte at Molarband but i think process will be same at all
> location.
>

> 1. Reach DDA office well before 11 and identify the DDA babus, who
> deal with your file. Also, the non-sale *affidavit and no loan
> undertaking should be issued on the day of execution of CD.<Same Date>*
> Please carry two photocopies of all the documents listed in DDA letter
> (whereby CD execution date has been given to you) One copy attested for
> submission in DDA and other non attested for Registration of property.
>

> <Per Affidavit 100 rupee, Notary attested 10 rupee per page ><will take 30
> min minimum so keep margin.
>

> 2. Carry all originals relating to your flat (DL, TR-6 Challan,
> allotment letter, Payment Challan issued by Bank, etc.) ID proof of you,
> wife and two witnesses in original and two photocopy of each. One copy
> attested of each for submission to DDA.
>
> Call your *Loan Bank officer* as he needs to present there with NOC and
> Attested copy of his ID for getting conveyance paper also later he will
> take the receipt of registration at Sub registrar office in end.
>

> 3. DDA officials usually ask for attested receipt of water
> connection security deposit and possession certificate copy . Therefore,
> it is advisable to deposit water connection security through the slip
> provided by site JE and carry the receipt with a photocopy on the day of CD
> execution. If you have obtained Electricity connection, take its receipts,
> bills, etc, with you also.
>

> 4. I*nside DDA Hall you will face many brokers who will ask to help
> you and will demand you 1500 to 2000 rupee but you can get a broker in
> 200-300 max for all work till property registration if you have all
> documents ready and two witness with you else per witness charges are 200
> per witness.Donot give any more than this DDA has to do you r work but
> better take a agent in 200-300 rupee so that he can stand in line of
> property registration during your work at DDA.*
>

> 5. Please remember that the CD once executed has to be registered
> with the Sub-Registrar office which is just behind SBI Branch in Vikas
> Sadan. It is advisable that you complete both CD execution with DDA and
> registration with Sub-Registrar on the same day. For this,
>

> (a) you must get a Demand Draft of an amount that is 1% of disposal
> cost as mentioned in CD plus Rs. 100/-. Therefore, if the cost mentioned
> in your CD is Rs. 6570500/-, you must get a DD of Rs. 65705+100, i.e.
> 65805. Payable at *NEWDELHI.* However, it would be advisable to add
> * *
>
> *So instead of giving bribe or more money to broker plz make-up your mind
> for all these processes and reach at 10 AM to start all process so that you
> get free till 1.30pm before lunch.*

Gaurav Maroo

Oct 21, 2012, 1:59:14 AM10/21/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com, debabra...@gmail.com
Dear ALL
DDA will always communicate on address for which you have given proof.....Non sale affidavit is available at document shops in dda...no loan if you have not taken any loan for the flat.....you can even do this process without a broker just keep all documents ready and follow steps..there is no big issue in this...ALL THE BEST

VK

Oct 24, 2012, 2:34:53 AM10/24/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Wanted to clarify one thing. What is the normal procedure after getting the receipt of delivery of CD if I have availed loan? In my case, the original slip of the receipt was taken by the SBI representative. What should I do now? Nothing or can I get a copy of CD from the bank? If anyone else has gone through this, please let me know.

Thanks,
Vikas

Gaurav Maroo

Oct 25, 2012, 3:25:37 AM10/25/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear ALL
After registration of DEED you need to give the original receipt to Bank Officer present at DDA <if you have taken home loan> that officer will collect original papers on your behalf on given date from sub-registrar office.You may visit your Home Loan Branch after 4-5 days to get photocopy of Registry and a Letter from Bank stating what original documents of yours are with Bank.

Others share their experience so that no one face any problem for this work.

shivani singhal

Oct 25, 2012, 7:01:03 AM10/25/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
You can collect the copy of CD from bank. And in case of SBI, they will give you one letter in which you have to fill your details(like loan account no. etc) and send to the bank by speed post. And only after showing the receipt of speed post, they will provide you the list of your documents that are with the bank.
--
Regards,
Shivani Singhal

sujata dda

Oct 25, 2012, 10:37:40 AM10/25/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

i have deposited the possession slip today in DDA. When can i expect the date of executation?

Patil

Oct 30, 2012, 2:58:37 AM10/30/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com, debabra...@gmail.com
Hi,

How do I contact my "Loan Bank Officer" from SBI? is this specified anywhere?

Regards,
SP

sujata dda

Oct 30, 2012, 8:04:51 AM10/30/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
After how many days of depositing possession slip to DDA, I will get CD Exe date? Any idea?

sarab singh

Oct 30, 2012, 11:16:50 AM10/30/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
no idea about time..but you wil nt get the objection letter at
least..it nearly takes two months..

sujata dda

Oct 31, 2012, 10:31:04 AM10/31/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
k.thanks.

Poonam Sahni

Nov 10, 2012, 4:49:06 AM11/10/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

First fo All wish you and your familly a very happy and prosperous Diwali.

Please be informed that we have been informed for CD execution by end
of this month.

I have a query regarding two witness that are required for cd
execution. These witness can be relative or not.

Kindly advise to proceed.

Best regards,
Poonam sahni

sujata dda

Nov 10, 2012, 8:29:34 AM11/10/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,  I also got CD exe date in next month first week.  I have query for bank personal , how and to whom we should approach bank and bank personal for the same. (I took loan from RACPC , CP and my loan branch is Jwahar Byapar bhawan).

Those who have gone through the process, plz share ur experience.
Thank you

Lalit Malhotra

Nov 11, 2012, 10:26:38 AM11/11/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sujata,

Can you please let us know time duration between PL submission and CD exe date?

Thanks & Regards,
Lalit Malhotra

sujata dda

Nov 11, 2012, 11:11:52 AM11/11/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
2 months approx.

Pankaj Yadav

Nov 12, 2012, 12:35:14 AM11/12/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Poonam, the 2 witnesses can not be relative as per the letter in which the CD execution date is mentioned !

regards
-Pankaj

shivani singhal

Nov 12, 2012, 3:20:07 AM11/12/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Sujata,
Go to SBI RACPC office along with copy of letter from DDA that mentions date of CD execution. They will note down your date of execution and mobile no. and that's it. Bank executive will contact you on the CD execution day after reaching DDA.
--
Regards,
Shivani Singhal

sujata dda

Nov 12, 2012, 4:22:20 AM11/12/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much Shivani...

sumit aantil

Nov 12, 2012, 12:24:25 PM11/12/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
witness could be relatives or not?

Pankaj Yadav

Nov 13, 2012, 11:29:46 PM11/13/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
nopes, no relatives as per the CD execution invitation letter !

regards
-Pankaj

sumit aantil

Nov 14, 2012, 5:39:56 AM11/14/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
its a problm then...any one already executed deed plz rply whether relatives could be witness.atleast one relative?

omprakash

Nov 15, 2012, 2:52:24 AM11/15/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr. Gaurav,

My wife has taken possession of flat, its incomplete however instead of visiting Delhi frequently she decided to take possession.

My query is, My wife is allottee but at the time of CD deposit (Initially) my name was also added to it. Now, Do I have to be present at the Time of CD execution and registration or only her presence will be sufficient? Kindly respond.

Thanks and best regards

Om Prakash Tiwary

On Thursday, October 18, 2012 2:21:18 PM UTC+8, Gaurav Maroo wrote:

[...]

Anupam

Nov 15, 2012, 3:03:31 AM11/15/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, your presence is required...

sarab singh

Nov 16, 2012, 5:57:08 AM11/16/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
thanx a lot..almost everythng clarified..but do we need physical
presence of the bank official with us or just noc and his id proof
sufficient..
regards sarab

On 11/15/12, Anupam <v.vri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>>> property registration during your work at DDA.*
>>>

>>> 5. Please remember that the CD once executed has to be registered
>>> with the Sub-Registrar office which is just behind SBI Branch in Vikas
>>> Sadan. It is advisable that you complete both CD execution with DDA and
>>> registration with Sub-Registrar on the same day. For this,
>>>

>>> (a) you must get a Demand Draft of an amount that is 1% of disposal
>>> cost as mentioned in CD plus Rs. 100/-. Therefore, if the cost
>>> mentioned
>>> in your CD is Rs. 6570500/-, you must get a DD of Rs. 65705+100, i.e.
>>> 65805. Payable at *NEWDELHI.* However, it would be advisable to add
>>> * *
>>>
>>> *So instead of giving bribe or more money to broker plz make-up your
>>> mind for all these processes and reach at 10 AM to start all process so
>>> that you get free till 1.30pm before lunch.*

Gaurav Maroo

Nov 18, 2012, 10:26:43 PM11/18/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com, opti...@gmail.com
presence  of both husband and wife will be must ....no matter whom the flat has been allotted....

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 1:22 PM, omprakash <opti...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Gaurav Maroo
(Civil-Structural Engineer)

sarab singh

Nov 19, 2012, 1:41:01 AM11/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
yeah gaurav,i knw that bt whethr the presence of banker is necessary or nt..

On 11/19/12, Gaurav Maroo <gaura...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>>> property registration during your work at DDA.*
>>>

>>> 5. Please remember that the CD once executed has to be registered
>>> with the Sub-Registrar office which is just behind SBI Branch in Vikas
>>> Sadan. It is advisable that you complete both CD execution with DDA and
>>> registration with Sub-Registrar on the same day. For this,
>>>

>>> (a) you must get a Demand Draft of an amount that is 1% of disposal
>>> cost as mentioned in CD plus Rs. 100/-. Therefore, if the cost
>>> mentioned
>>> in your CD is Rs. 6570500/-, you must get a DD of Rs. 65705+100, i.e.
>>> 65805. Payable at *NEWDELHI.* However, it would be advisable to add
>>> * *
>>>
>>> *So instead of giving bribe or more money to broker plz make-up your
>>> mind for all these processes and reach at 10 AM to start all process so
>>> that you get free till 1.30pm before lunch.*

Gaurav Maroo

Nov 19, 2012, 1:51:55 AM11/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
yes its must if u have taken home loan...

sarab singh

Nov 19, 2012, 9:27:04 AM11/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
ok gaurav ji thanx alot

sumit aantil

Nov 19, 2012, 9:33:20 AM11/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
for registration at registrar office.affidevit regarding ddreqired or not?
rply soon....i have my execution date tommarow

sumit aantil

Nov 19, 2012, 9:35:42 AM11/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
about demand draft.....? nd tell something about legal size paper( photos also reqired of witnesses?) can we sign on blank legal paper before or sign before them?

sumit aantil

Nov 19, 2012, 9:37:05 AM11/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
@gaurav

arvind k

Nov 24, 2012, 12:44:12 AM11/24/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends , I want to apply for cd execution but I could not find the cd paper , the long yellow one , plz suggest what to do now and what other paper I have to deposit , plz guide thanks

Anupam

Nov 24, 2012, 12:53:14 AM11/24/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
they will be with DDA, .........
.......submitted with possession set earlier

Arjun Kumar

Dec 5, 2012, 5:00:37 AM12/5/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gaurav, great info passed to us and it clears the steps what you mentioned
The Demand Draft is for 1% as per TR6 and its for Payable at - "New Delhi" but what about "Payble To .... " mean to say in which name I shud request Bank to make the DD of said amou
nt

Pls reply..
On Monday, November 19, 2012 12:11:03 PM UTC+5:30, sarab singh

Arjun Kumar

Dec 5, 2012, 5:02:41 AM12/5/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarabh, great info passed to us and it clears the steps what you mentioned
The Demand Draft is for 1% as per TR6 and its for Payable at - "New Delhi" but what about "Payble To .... " mean to say in which name I shud request Bank to make the DD of said amount
Pls reply..

Rakesh Sharma

Dec 7, 2012, 12:11:11 AM12/7/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

I finished execution of conveyance deed and registration process on Wednesday. Bye Bye DDA. What a relief !!!. My flat is in Pocket 10b jasola.

Cheers
Rakesh

Pankaj Singh

Dec 7, 2012, 12:24:36 AM12/7/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Rakesh..

sripad patil

Dec 7, 2012, 12:42:45 AM12/7/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I thought you could do this only on tuesdays and fridays, is there a change?

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

From: Rakesh Sharma <rakes...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 21:11:11 -0800 (PST)

Manu Mewari

Dec 7, 2012, 12:45:12 AM12/7/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
my friend did that on thursday. i do not think there is any regulation of monday friday
--
Manu Mewari
Team Lead (Java,J2EE)

Rakesh Sharma

Dec 7, 2012, 1:15:20 AM12/7/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
This is done on the date given to the allottee for execution of conveyance deed by DDA. It could be any day between Monday to Friday.

DEEPAK GUPTA

Dec 13, 2012, 5:18:12 AM12/13/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Time is passing day to day , but there is no hope to receive physical
possession of DDA Flat at Dwarka , Now flat allotee are to do some
thing , it is not posssible to
meet together with DDA higher officer , we may send letter
individually or to do something else , Please go ahead
Thanks

On 12/7/12, Rakesh Sharma <rakes...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is done on the date given to the allottee for execution of conveyance
> deed by DDA. It could be any day between Monday to Friday.
>

> On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Manu Mewari <manum...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> my friend did that on thursday. i do not think there is any regulation of
>> monday friday
>>

>> On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 11:12 AM, sripad patil <sri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> **
>>> I thought you could do this only on tuesdays and fridays, is there a
>>> change?
>>>

>>> Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel
>>> ------------------------------
>>> *From: * Rakesh Sharma <rakes...@gmail.com>
>>> *Sender: * dda-...@googlegroups.com
>>> *Date: *Thu, 6 Dec 2012 21:11:11 -0800 (PST)
>>> *To: *<dda-...@googlegroups.com>
>>> *ReplyTo: * dda-...@googlegroups.com
>>> *Subject: *Re: CONVEYANCE DEED EXECUTION AND REGISTRATION PROCESS AT DDA
>>>

>>> I finished execution of conveyance deed and registration process on
>>> Wednesday. Bye Bye DDA. What a relief !!!. My flat is in Pocket 10b
>>> jasola.
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Rakesh

Rizwan

Dec 18, 2012, 9:04:31 AM12/18/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gaurav

Thanks for great information, I just receive the PL which was issue on 15Nov2012 but I am working in Saudi Arabia as functional consultant.I can not come to India before July 2013. So my question is , Can I pay penalty and get physical in the month of July ? and How can I know ,who is the site engineer of Bindapur (EHS) area and If you can share your mobile number will be excellent for me to get expert advice.

Regards

On Thursday, October 18, 2012 9:21:18 AM UTC+3, Gaurav Maroo wrote:

[...]

Anjan Meher

Dec 19, 2012, 1:01:19 AM12/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Yesterday I had received the intimation letter from DDA to execute the CD on 21st Dec. 2012.

I have only one day to collect the formats of Affidivit.

If any one have the soft copy of the Affidavits required during the CD execution, please mail the same for my ready reference.

Thanks in advance,
--
ANJAN MEHER,
MOB NO. 09650090375

Gaurav Maroo

Dec 19, 2012, 12:39:34 AM12/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com, rizw...@gmail.com
Dear Mr Rizwan
well in ur case ...you can do two things

1)Give some one ur relatives this work and hand over him ur original ID and ask to do all formality without saying anything..means the person should act like ur self......this can be done as there is no hard verification of proof of identity and any person who is having ur original ID and all PL (DDA) documents can get possesion.You must stick to this plan as if u miss the deadline than ur in big problem....no need to offer any bribe as that may cause problem.After this you can apply in DDA for DEED EXECUTION DATE after month of July 2013 that is possible......

2)option second is either u give DDA a application with all proofs that your not in INDIA <proof from local ambessay or VISA > send it to depty director DDA concerned....or ask some broker to do ur job but he may ask any amount from 10k to 30K ....these two are slow and non reliable option...choose as per ur comfort.

lasty i donot have any number of JE of ur area ...better ask some property dealer saying you want to sell ur flat and want to make all process fast ..he will tell all details..but donot say him that ur not in india.

Gaurav Maroo

Dec 19, 2012, 3:26:35 AM12/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com, anjan...@gmail.com
These are available at vendor outside DDA and u need to prepare on the same day of deed execution....

varuns...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2012, 9:53:30 AM12/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
When did you submit the documents for conveyance deed execution and what all documents did you submit?

Sent from my Nokia phone
>> deal with your file. Also, the non-sale *affidavit and no loan
>> undertaking should be issued on the day of execution of CD.<Same Date>*
>> Please carry two photocopies of all the documents listed in DDA letter
>> (whereby CD execution date has been given to you) One copy attested for
>> submission in DDA and other non attested for Registration of property.
>>

>> <Per Affidavit 100 rupee, Notary attested 10 rupee per page ><will take
>> 30 min minimum so keep margin.
>>

>> 2. Carry all originals relating to your flat (DL, TR-6 Challan,
>> allotment letter, Payment Challan issued by Bank, etc.) ID proof of you,
>> wife and two witnesses in original and two photocopy of each. One copy
>> attested of each for submission to DDA.
>>
>> Call your *Loan Bank officer* as he needs to present there with NOC and
>> Attested copy of his ID for getting conveyance paper also later he will
>> take the receipt of registration at Sub registrar office in end.
>>

>> 3. DDA officials usually ask for attested receipt of water
>> connection security deposit and possession certificate copy . Therefore,
>> it is advisable to deposit water connection security through the slip
>> provided by site JE and carry the receipt with a photocopy on the day of CD
>> execution. If you have obtained Electricity connection, take its receipts,
>> bills, etc, with you also.
>>

>> 4. I*nside DDA Hall you will face many brokers who will ask to help
>> you and will demand you 1500 to 2000 rupee but you can get a broker in
>> 200-300 max for all work till property registration if you have all
>> documents ready and two witness with you else per witness charges are 200
>> per witness.Donot give any more than this DDA has to do you r work but
>> better take a agent in 200-300 rupee so that he can stand in line of
>> property registration during your work at DDA.*
>>

>> 5. Please remember that the CD once executed has to be registered
>> with the Sub-Registrar office which is just behind SBI Branch in Vikas
>> Sadan. It is advisable that you complete both CD execution with DDA and
>> registration with Sub-Registrar on the same day. For this,
>>

>> (a) you must get a Demand Draft of an amount that is 1% of disposal
>> cost as mentioned in CD plus Rs. 100/-. Therefore, if the cost mentioned
>> in your CD is Rs. 6570500/-, you must get a DD of Rs. 65705+100, i.e.
>> 65805. Payable at *NEWDELHI.* However, it would be advisable to add
>> * *
>>
>> *So instead of giving bribe or more money to broker plz make-up your
>> mind for all these processes and reach at 10 AM to start all process so
>> that you get free till 1.30pm before lunch.*

Nitin Singal

Dec 21, 2012, 12:42:13 AM12/21/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

Just wanted to confirm on one thing which might have been answered already, what all is needed to get the conveyance execution date after getting possession letter?

Regards
Nitin

Runal Singh

Dec 21, 2012, 12:50:58 AM12/21/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
You will have to deposit a copy of possession letter along with a covering letter requesting for date for execution of dates at counter no 4 at dda vikas sadan,
Regards,
Runal

amit kumar

Dec 22, 2012, 1:22:48 AM12/22/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,

I have been given date for CD Execution on 31st December'2012. My only
question is that

1. What shall be the amount of DD i.e.
(a) Shall it be 1% of total cost of flat as mentioned in Demand
Letter? As in my case it is Rs. 14,12,287.00, Hence 1% results in Rs.
14,123.00.

OR

(b) Shall it be 1% of amount mentioned in T.R.-6? As in my case it is
Rs. 70,649.00, Hence 1% results in Rs. 707.00.

OR

(c) Shall it be 1% of amount deposited through Challan Receipt for
Total Cost (Except Rs. 1,50,000 which was given for application)? As
in my case it is Rs. 12,62,288.00, Hence 1% results in Rs. 12,623.00

Friends you are kindly requested to reply the exact answer. Friends
who have executed the CD may specifically answer.

Time is less hence my request may please be considered.

Regards,
Amit Kumar
*Amit Kumar*
Manager (Civil),
Koldam Hydro Power Project,
NTPC Limited,
Post: Barmana,
Bilaspur-174013,
Himachal Pradesh

Gaurav Maroo

Dec 22, 2012, 1:43:24 AM12/22/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
As in my case it is Rs. 14,12,287.00, Hence 1% results in Rs.
14,123.00. plus 250 rupee for safer roundoff.......make it payable at newdelhi.....

amit kumar

Dec 22, 2012, 2:25:11 AM12/22/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Gaurav...

Attested Photocopies of all documents required of Main Documents as
Demand Letter, Challan Receipt, Possession Letter, Possession
Documents etc. required.

Regards,
Amit Kumar

On 12/22/12, Gaurav Maroo <gaura...@gmail.com> wrote:
> *As in my case it is Rs. 14,12,287.00, Hence 1% results in Rs.
> 14,123.00. plus 250 rupee for safer roundoff.......make it payable at
> newdelhi.....*

Anjan Meher

Dec 22, 2012, 5:53:16 AM12/22/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Yesterday I have also sucessfully completed the final step i.e CD execution of my alloted flat.

Thanks to all for the supports.

sarab singh

Dec 22, 2012, 6:06:43 AM12/22/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
don't see the tr6 amount..just see the consideration amount in tr6..
one percent of that amount plus hundred..

Manu Mewari

Dec 22, 2012, 7:35:38 AM12/22/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
can i apply for conveyance deed after getting PL? even if i have not
got physical possession.

Ganesh

Dec 22, 2012, 7:46:45 AM12/22/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
No..

Anjan Meher

Dec 22, 2012, 7:48:10 AM12/22/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, you can.

But on the alloted CD Ex. date you have to show the possession slip & water security bill (which can only be presented after getting the possession) so plan accordingly.

Thanks,

Manu Mewari

Dec 22, 2012, 8:16:34 AM12/22/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
my je is saying that i dnt have to give water connection slip to him.
but others have been telling that we should submit it to the je. i am
confused now. what do i do?

Ganesh

Dec 22, 2012, 8:55:12 AM12/22/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Possession slip is mandatory.
you have to communicate DDA with photocopy that you have taken physical possession and want to execute CD.

MP

Dec 23, 2012, 9:00:38 AM12/23/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
A couple of queries. I would be grateful if some of the esteemed members could help me with that.

1. The draft which needs to be made. Is the disposal Cost same as the one mentioned in a letter received from DDA. I dont remember what was mentioned on the CD (the green paper one)
2. The letter mentions that I need to carry with me - Proof of Physical possession - Electricity bill, water bill etc. But I have not got the electricity or water connection. At the time of taking possession, the JE asked me to get a Water meter and he gave a recipt of Rs 500 for that. He did not take the meter, but just noted down the meter number. Will that do?

My flat is in Dwarka Sec 26B

Please help. My CD execution date is on the 27th Dec.

Thanks
PG

Vivek

Dec 24, 2012, 6:43:49 AM12/24/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
In case you do not have a copy of Conveyance Deed, Pl check the Stamp Duty Challan (TR 6). In the Bottom Half check the amount mentioned under "Consideration Amount". Registration DD has to be made as 1% of Consideration Amount + Rs 100/- Copying Fees) + Rs 50/- (Just to be safe).

Pl take care that the DD is made in Right Name.

Docs Required will be as per attachment.
DDA CD Execution Docs.pdf
CD Execution Process Flow.pdf

Pankaj Yadav

Dec 27, 2012, 12:24:22 AM12/27/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Excellently penned down .... !!

 thanks a lot Vivek, I am sure your documents will help a lot of other guys who are yet to go through the conveyance-deed process !

regards
-Pankaj

SK Gupta

Dec 28, 2012, 6:52:30 PM12/28/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends,

Please inform -

(i) What is Possession Slip? Is it a standard format confirming physical possession, which I have to take from DDA site engineer at the time of taking physical possession?
(ii) After taking physical possession, I understand that I have to apply to DDA along with copy of possession slip for CD execution. Where this application needs to be submitted, is it at Vikas Sadan or local DDA office(where water connection money was deposited). Any specific date and timings and counter when DDA accepts this application. Whether application can be sent through post or only through physical mode it is accepted.

Regards,
SK Gupta

Vivek

Dec 29, 2012, 5:42:32 AM12/29/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
When you Take Physical possession from JE he gives you a Posession Slip. You have to keep the orignal with you and you need to submitt a copy of the same at Vikas Sadan requesting for execution of Conveyance Deed. Subsequently you will receive a Communication Letter from DDA informing you of CD Execution Date.

On the day mentioned you can get you CD Executed and submitted for Registration (Same DDA Premises). You will then receive the Registerted copy of CD from the Registry Office after a week or so.

Thanks

Vivek

SK Gupta

Dec 29, 2012, 11:35:42 PM12/29/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Mr. Vivek.
Any day timing counter for submission of application or can it be by post also?

SK Gupta

Vivek

Dec 31, 2012, 5:55:11 AM12/31/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Do not know for sure.

In case you are in Delhi - Submitting at Counter is better as you get a receipt.

In case you are out station based, try sending by registered post to DDA.

Vivek

Rajesh Sharma

Dec 31, 2012, 11:46:33 AM12/31/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,
      Today , I visited to DDA office to know the CD execution date . Initially they have provided me CD - execution date on 8 march 2013 but now they have revised the CD execution date. I hope I will get revised CD - Execution date by end of January . I  request to all member please clarify the below points which has mentioned in the CD-Execution letter

Point 6  :- Documentary identification proof of your self and your spouse ( Except Ration card ) in original and attested copies.

 My spouse has only ration card and Saving joint account in Vijaya Bank. As per above clause ,  ration card is not valid for identification proof .  But I would like to know   is saving bank account valid for documentary identification proof. Initially  we got objection letter for spouse identification proof then that time I have submitted photo copies of saving bank account as well as ration card.  I am worried  if bank account will not be valid then what will do .  Please share your experience and  help me .

May the New Year 2013 be happy, productive, and prosperous for all of us!

Regards,

--
Rajesh K Sharma- Software Engineer
Land Line No: +91-1125322988

“The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made. “
 (Jean Giraudoux)

Gaurav Maroo

Dec 31, 2012, 12:01:12 PM12/31/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com, raje...@gmail.com
its totally doubtful case...u need to make a DL/Voter ID card on urgent basis...else all depends on ur luck....

Rajesh Sharma

Jan 1, 2013, 1:17:27 AM1/1/13
to Gaurav Maroo, dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for information.
             I have discussed  regarding - Documentary identification withe DDA person(Bhardwaj DDA Kondli )   who is handling  Kondli DDA flats   he told if  passbook contains the Photo and address of your spouse  then it may be valid. Toady I have applied for learning Driving License .  So I would like to know learning driving license is valid for documentary identification .

vijendra meena

Jan 1, 2013, 6:19:05 AM1/1/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
bank passbook having photo will work as Id proof.

Rajesh Sharma

Jan 1, 2013, 7:17:39 AM1/1/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for reply my query.

Ramesh Chandra

Jan 2, 2013, 11:24:42 PM1/2/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends

I have 3 quarries related to Conveyance Deed Execution:-

1. Document should be attested by whom Gazestted Officer Or Notary Public or any one can attested .

2. No Sale Agreement affidavit should be same date the date given by DDA for conveyance date execution.

3. Original Demand Letter required for CD execution.

If anybody done that process, help me related to this DDA given me revised date for date of CD execution.

Regards

Ramesh Chandra

--
Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Chandra
Mobile No. 9971775789

Gaurav Maroo

vijendra meena

Jan 3, 2013, 12:49:25 AM1/3/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
1 Docs can be attested by Gazetted off. or pub notary.
2. Affidavit should be of same date
3. original DL required for verification.
vijendra

jitendra jain

Jan 3, 2013, 3:52:43 AM1/3/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Rajesh,

you asked DDA for later CD execution date or before the 8 march. As my CD execution date is in april-13, however I has requested for CD execution in oct-12 & I recd. the CD execution letter from DDA in nov-12.

Are they really considering the date changing request? Pls. explain!

Rgds,

Jitendra jain

Ramesh Chandra

Jan 4, 2013, 12:45:42 AM1/4/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends ,

I have taken loan from SBI , RACPC for my LIG flat at Rohini, DDA given me CD execution on 11th Jan '2012. I just want to know where I have contact fror NOC certificate for loan sanctioning authority (How to arrange representative) weather RACPC or my loan branch at Connaught Place,

Regards

Ramesh Chandra

sujata dda

Jan 4, 2013, 3:52:23 AM1/4/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
RACPC.

amit kumar

Jan 4, 2013, 4:23:37 AM1/4/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Friends,

I got executed CD Execution and susequent registry on 31st December.

Thanks & regards

sachin jain

Jan 7, 2013, 12:07:07 AM1/7/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,
What could be the proof of possession ? If i have neither of bill but yes i have water meter security charges deposit slip, so will it or possession slip work ?

cheers

Sachin Jain
Research Engr

bhavesh swami

Jan 7, 2013, 2:15:43 AM1/7/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Can anyone share the bank NOC performa/writing. My bank has no idea on the wording of this letter.

sujata dda

Jan 9, 2013, 10:43:59 AM1/9/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
For those who are going for CD execution after 1st January 2013 need "Aadhaar" number or Aadhaar enrolement number. Is that True?

Anyone any idea?

sujata dda

Jan 9, 2013, 10:45:00 AM1/9/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
For those who are going for CD execution after 1st January 2013 need "Aadhaar" number or
Aadhaar enrolement number. Is that True?

Anyone any idea? I changed my CD exe date to Feb for personal reason. So want to make sure.

Thanks

PEMBA BHUTIA

Jan 10, 2013, 1:25:57 AM1/10/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
My mother got her CD executed on 08.01.13. They did not ask for Adhaar Card. However, she is not from Delhi.

Manu Mewari

Jan 10, 2013, 1:34:17 AM1/10/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
aadhar card can be one of the option now for id and address proof. but i do not think it would be a mandatory thing.

indian swiss

Jan 10, 2013, 4:26:27 AM1/10/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Bhutia ji ,

when did you apply for CD execution ? After how much time DDA provide
CD execution date ?

Kishori Lal

Jan 10, 2013, 6:10:50 AM1/10/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
If you apply for cd execution then you will get the date for cd execution . Some allotee get the after march 2013.  Revised date for cd execution  issued by DDA before March 2013

DIVJOT

Jan 10, 2013, 6:22:17 AM1/10/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Can I change the address when I apply for CD? because I plan to shift in the complex and then would apply for CD.

Thanks
Divjot

sachin jain

Jan 10, 2013, 10:17:19 AM1/10/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hello All Once Again,(reposting)
I have got CD Execution date of 4th Feb.
What could be the proof of possession ? If i have neither of bill but yes i have water meter security charges deposit slip, so will it or possession slip work ?
cheers

Sachin Jain
Research Engr

indian swiss

Jan 10, 2013, 11:38:59 AM1/10/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sachin,

When did you apply for CD execution ? I applied for it on 24th Dec , but I didn't get any info till date.

-Arvind

sachin jain

Jan 10, 2013, 11:46:16 AM1/10/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
i did in mid august. got letter after little more than 1 month of time.

cheers

Sachin Jain
Research Engr

PEMBA BHUTIA

Jan 10, 2013, 11:12:21 PM1/10/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I made a special request to DDA that my mother had to leave Delhi for some social obligation to home town. We deposited the possession slip along with letter and train ticket reservation on 26.12.13. We folled it up with two public hearing visits and got it done on 8.1.13.

jitendra jain

Jan 10, 2013, 11:18:23 PM1/10/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
hello all,

what would be impact if CD exe. date is after march. Is there the 1% amount will increase?

Rgds,

Jitendra jain
It is loading more messages.