HIG flat in Rohini Sector 29

flatSeeker

Jul 5, 2011, 2:43:01 PM7/5/11
to DDA 2010
Hi, All,

Does anyone know when can one sell the HIG flat in Sector 29, Rohini?
Also, what's the premium that one can expect at this time?

Thanks,
Mukesh

Sandeep Kumar

Jul 7, 2011, 6:11:43 AM7/7/11
to DDA 2010
In general category, allottee can only sell the flat after property
registration and executing conveyance deed. For reserved category, I'm
not sure but think the lock-in period was 15 yrs.

Regards

Manu Mewari

Jul 7, 2011, 6:13:50 AM7/7/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
ya. it is 15 years for reserved category.
--
Manu Mewari
Senior Software Engineer (Java,J2EE)

Kurian T T

Jul 7, 2011, 9:33:35 AM7/7/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, It has written in the brochure itself

kurian

kishor k ram

Jul 7, 2011, 1:11:44 PM7/7/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
here is the clause from DDA Brochure

Not all reserved category allottees are required to keep it for 15 yrs I guess

22. PREFERENTIAL ALLOTMENT
(i) 1% reservation in allotment of flats will be provided to
the persons with disability as defined in Section 2 of the
Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection
of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.
(ii) Allotment of flats to persons with disability will be made
at Ground Floor.
(iii) The allotment of DDA flats to persons with disability would
be on hire purchase basis. The initial payment in case of
hire purchase allotment would be 25% instead of 50% of
the total cost applicable for general category. Rest of the
amount would be taken in monthly installments over a
period upto 15 years.
(iv) 5% rebate in the cost subject to a maximum of `1.00
lakh will be given to the persons with disability, who
are allotted flats under the above quota. The remaining
conditions of allotment will remain the same. The
conveyance deed papers will be executed in the name
of original allottees only.
(v) In order to ensure that the concessional provisions
meant for the persons with disability do not lead to
misuse or speculation, it has also been decided that the
letter of allotment of such flats would specifically state
that alienation of possession of the flat prior to 15 years
from the delivery of possession to the allottee would
result in automatic cancellation of the flat and under no
circumstances such cancellation would be withdrawn.
In addition, the conveyance deed for all such cases
would also include the following specific clause which
would be included in the letter of allotment itself and the
allottee should by way of affidavit specifically agree to
the same being a part of the conveyance deed before the
possession of the flat is delivered to the allottee.
THE PROPOSED CLAUSE WOULD BE AS FOLLOWS
“That the allottee/vendee specifically agrees that he
shall not part with possession of the whole or any part
of the flat at any time prior to the expiry of 15 years from
the date of actual delivery of possession thereof by the
Vendor to the allottee/vendee and to that limited extent,
the title in the property shall be deemed to continue to
vest in the vendor. It is further specifically agreed that in
case the allottee/ vendee violates terms of the present
conveyance deed, the entire conveyance deed shall be
deemed to be void and in that eventuality, the vendor
shall be entitled to take back possession of the demised
property from the allottee/ vendee”.
In case the allottee/vendee dies prior to the expiry of the
stated period of 15 years, his/her legal representatives
and heirs shall be bound to honour the stated condition,
but shall be entitled to occupy the said flat.
(vi) The concession shall be applicable to persons who come
within the meaning of disability as defi ned in the Persons
with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of
Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995 and duly certified
by a Medical Board.
(vii) The permissible benefit under this clause will be
given only to those applicants who have been
allotted the flat under 1% reserved quota. If the fl at
is allotted under general category, the above benefi t
will not be extended to them in any case or manner
whatsoever and they will neither claim such benefi ts
nor any requests in this regard will be entertained by
the DDA”.

tarun kumar

Sep 3, 2011, 2:02:29 PM9/3/11
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
    Does anybody know the current status of construction of HIG flats at Rohini sec 19. Since they are attributed as "In advance stages of completion" in application brochure, should we expect further delays in demand letter ?

Regards
Tarun

Pushkala Ramakrishnan

Apr 18, 2012, 6:53:39 AM4/18/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
hi
i have recd my DL totady
Rohini sec-29 7th floor
cost 6280922
pushkala

--
Regards
R Pushkala

ds rawat

Apr 18, 2012, 7:13:02 AM4/18/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
thanx And congrats pushkala

Can you tell if you got DL at your permanent address or correspondence address. Or where they same in your case.

thanx And congrats again
 D S rawat

Pushkala Ramakrishnan

Apr 18, 2012, 7:23:48 AM4/18/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
correspondence address
pushkala

ds rawat

Apr 18, 2012, 8:31:55 AM4/18/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanx

--
Sent from my mobile device

Rohit Kumar

Apr 18, 2012, 9:15:43 AM4/18/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pushkala,

Does this include parking cost as well ? and any idea of area ?

Thanks

Pushkala Ramakrishnan

Apr 18, 2012, 10:59:57 PM4/18/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
no idea
but not mentioned in DL
pushkala

Utkarsh

Apr 18, 2012, 11:55:45 PM4/18/12
to DDA 2010
Hi,

I got two DL's yesterday for HIG flat in Rohini - one for the flat and
another for parking space.

Cost is as given below

Flat cost - 6054634 (including 1.5L paid earlier)
Parking space - 433477

My flat is on 2nd floor and the cost may be less because of no extra
balcony space in flats on 1st and 2nd floor.

DL came via Speed Post from HDFC Karol Bagh branch.

Last date of payment is 26th June 2012

Regards,

On Apr 19, 7:59 am, Pushkala Ramakrishnan <r.pushk...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> no idea
> but not mentioned in DL
> pushkala
>
> On 18 April 2012 18:45, Rohit Kumar <rohit.de...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hi Pushkala,
>
> > Does this include parking cost as well ? and any idea of area ?
>
> > Thanks
>
> > On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 6:01 PM, ds rawat <dhirendrara...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> Thanx

> Mobile: 91-8527926733- Hide quoted text -

Pushkala Ramakrishnan

Apr 19, 2012, 1:17:42 AM4/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
i have not recd any parking DL
pl advice
pushkala

Utkarsh

Apr 19, 2012, 1:23:17 AM4/19/12
to DDA 2010
Hi,

I am not sure how they are deciding on parking space but looks like
they are not doing it in a transparent way. It is better to ask DDA
guys only on the criteria of allotment.

Regards,

On Apr 19, 10:17 am, Pushkala Ramakrishnan <r.pushk...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
> i have not recd any parking DL
> pl advice
> pushkala

Pushkala Ramakrishnan

Apr 19, 2012, 1:24:06 AM4/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
ok thanks
pushkala

Avinash Prakash

Apr 19, 2012, 1:35:49 AM4/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
can anyone tell weather balcony is provided in 5th floore of block D in HIG of rohini. I think extra charge of 40-50 k will be taken for balcony.

Utkarsh

Apr 19, 2012, 1:41:13 AM4/19/12
to DDA 2010
Hi,

Extra balcony is available for all flats on 3rd Floor (or 4th floor)
onwards in all Blocks. This is as per the design of flats.

Regards

Sandeep Kumar

Apr 19, 2012, 1:51:36 AM4/19/12
to DDA 2010
There are only 200 covered parking space, which are again allotted
through lottery. People who aren't getting parking space demand letter
will use the open parking. Even I didn't got covered parking.

wrote:
> Hi,
> i have not recd any parking DL
> pl advice
> pushkala

Sandeep Kumar

Apr 19, 2012, 4:20:26 AM4/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I too got the demand letter yesterday and cost is Rs 6054634 and last date for payment without interest is 26th June. Haven't got any covered parking.

Regards
Sandeep

Pushkala Ramakrishnan

Apr 19, 2012, 4:41:05 AM4/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
which floor you got
pushkala

Debabrata Ghosh

Apr 19, 2012, 4:49:28 AM4/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I have also received Demand Letter. Mine is at 6th floor.

Demand Amount for Flat Rs. 60,80,900

Demand Amount for Garrage Rs, 3,37,000

Thanks,

--
Debabrata Ghosh

Phone-91-9891906053

Sandeep Kumar

Apr 19, 2012, 4:52:35 AM4/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Mine is first floor.

Regards

On Thursday, April 19, 2012 2:11:05 PM UTC+5:30, Pushkala Ramakrishnan wrote:
which floor you got
pushkala

arvind k

Apr 19, 2012, 8:41:58 AM4/19/12
to DDA 2010

Got demand letter for 8 floor amount is
6125000
On Apr 19, 1:52 pm, Sandeep Kumar <san...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mine is first floor.
>
> Regards
>
> On Thursday, April 19, 2012 2:11:05 PM UTC+5:30, Pushkala Ramakrishnan
> wrote:
>

> > which floor you got
> > pushkala
>
> > On 19 April 2012 13:50, Sandeep Kumar  wrote:
>
> >> I too got the demand letter yesterday and cost is Rs6054634and last
> >> date for payment without interest is 26th June. Haven't got any covered
> >> parking.
>
> >> Regards
> >> Sandeep

arvind k

Apr 19, 2012, 8:44:07 AM4/19/12
to DDA 2010
Got parking demand at 33700 , not sure whether to take it or leave it

Utkarsh

Apr 19, 2012, 8:50:30 AM4/19/12
to DDA 2010
Hi,

In my case the Garage cost is 433477, breakup is as below

1. Land cost - 121803
2. Construction cost - 274565
3. One time maint - 37109

Total - 433477

Can you please confirm your breakup cost? Is it that Garage sizes are
also different?

Regards,

arvind k

Apr 19, 2012, 9:17:51 AM4/19/12
to DDA 2010

Not hv info now , tell u later

Sandeep Kumar

Apr 19, 2012, 10:22:44 AM4/19/12
to DDA 2010
In case someone is not interested in garage parking and IF it is
possible to transfer it legally to another allottee, I can take it. I
really need covered parking for my vehicle. It doesn't matter if my
vehicle cost is same as covered parking though..........:)

Regards
Sandeep

Pushkala Ramakrishnan

Apr 20, 2012, 2:22:37 AM4/20/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi sandeep,

Shall i go check my allotment flat or sample flat only. is it possible

pl advice
pushkala

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

rakesh kumar

Aug 17, 2012, 7:09:34 AM8/17/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

sometimes it feels very annoying to be part of this lovely grp..

On Aug 17, 2012 4:35 PM, "siddharth shekhar" <smacke...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ek hi chiz 10 baar kyun likh rahe hain.

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 4:32 PM, tarun kukrejja <tarunk...@gmail.com> wrote:
SIR, IF U WANT TO SELL YOUR HIG FLAT IN SEC-29, ROHINI PLS CONTACT -09910003623 TARUN KUKREJJA

--
Manu Mewari
Senior Software Engineer (Java,J2EE)
LinkEdge Software Solutions
Gurgaon, India
HeadOffice : USA , ChatsWorth

Sandeep Kumar

Aug 17, 2012, 9:09:03 AM8/17/12
to DDA 2010
The spammer is banned now

Regards

On Aug 17, 4:05 pm, siddharth shekhar <smacker.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ek hi chiz 10 baar kyun likh rahe hain.

Rohit Kumar

Aug 18, 2012, 2:36:39 PM8/18/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone been to the site recently ? what is status of the work at Rohini Sec -29 HIG flats... Is there a need of media coverage for Rohini flats too ? We can ask Mr Roy for same....

We can see the impact of media coverage in VK/Dwarka/Mukherjee Nagar as reported by various group numbers.

cheers

SIKANDER MALIK

Aug 23, 2012, 7:57:55 AM8/23/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
NO NOT YET

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 1:36 PM, Raj C <rajchaw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do anyone recieve Possesion letter of RO29 HIG Yet.??
>
> Has anybody proceed for possesion, If so, Pls share details.
>
> I have been there at the site, There Property dealer told that few physical
> possesion has been taken.
>
> Thanks
> Raj
>

> रविवार, 19 अगस्त 2012 12:06:39 am UTC+5:30 को, Rohit ने लिखा:

Sandeep Kumar

Oct 12, 2012, 11:45:03 PM10/12/12
to DDA 2010
Yesterday I received possession letter dated October 6th 2012 for HIG
in Block C in Sec - 29 Rohini Flat. Another member Debarata Ghosh has
also received letter for same block last week. It means DDA has
started posting letters, in case anyone doesn't receive it in next
week is suggested to approach them for their file status.

Regards
Sandeep

Tarun Kassana

Oct 13, 2012, 2:09:11 AM10/13/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for the information.

Any idea if letters are coming for D block as well?

Regards,
Tarun Kassana

Sent from my iPad

tarun kumar

Oct 13, 2012, 2:42:07 AM10/13/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
About 3-4 days back I also got the possession letter for the same block C.

Regards
Tarun

Sandeep Kumar

Oct 13, 2012, 3:46:20 AM10/13/12
to DDA 2010
No idea Tarun, but if you don't get in next week, you should approach
DDA for status.

Regards

Nitin Singal

Oct 14, 2012, 1:05:28 AM10/14/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know on whom to contact regarding the physical possession for Rohini Sec29 HIG?

FYI, I had also received possession letter 5 days back

-Nitin

Praveen Sharma

Oct 14, 2012, 11:02:03 AM10/14/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sandeep,

Since majority of us are now getting PL in these days. Could you guide
us how to proceed after getting PL. If there is a thread on it already
please let us know or if some posting on this matter are present on
the DDA 2010 web site.
Regards,
Dr Praveen Sharma

Rohit Kumar

Oct 14, 2012, 12:14:55 PM10/14/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
You will need to report to JE on the site with a copy of possession letter. he sits monday to friday from 10 AM- 1 PM.

Sandeep Kumar

Oct 15, 2012, 12:02:42 AM10/15/12
to DDA 2010
Dear Praveen,

Please checkout the following document "DDA Physical Site Possession
Set (V 1.0).docx" posted at
https://sites.google.com/site/dda2010delhi/information/steps-and-documentation-for-sbi-loan-disbursement-and-deposit-amount-to-dda
for physical possession process.

Regards

Nitin Singal

Oct 15, 2012, 12:55:57 AM10/15/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know JE's number who can be contacted regarding physical possession?

Please let me know

Regards
Nitin

Rohit Kumar

Oct 15, 2012, 4:37:30 AM10/15/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Which block is your flat in ?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Nitin Singal

Oct 23, 2012, 2:09:16 PM10/23/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Chaitanya

I do have one at 5th floor in C Block and is first allottee and can sell if getting good price. What is your expectation for it?

-Nitin

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 11:17 PM, Chaitanya Arora <chaitan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I am interested in buying a HIG flat in Sector 29, Rohini.

I already have a Ground floor good location MIG flat in Sector 28,
Rohini (bought around 3 years back) and wanting to switch to HIG by
selling my MIG flat.. I am an end user..

Also, if someone is interested in buying MIG flat after gaining the
profit from selling his/her HIG flat :-) .. then we can get this deal
arranged between ourselves. This way, brokerage (to be charged to me
twice - selling MIG, buying HIG) would be skipped as two parties will
directly be involved in the deal!

In any case, if someone is interested, please write me a mail to
chaitan...@gmail.com

Thanks.

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 12:25 PM, vikas gandhi <vgga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> SIR, IF ANYONE WANT TO SELL YOUR HIG FLAT IN SEC-29, ROHINI PLS CONTACT ME
> AT vgga...@gmail.com

HARI SHANKAR

Nov 11, 2012, 3:56:59 AM11/11/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Have Good,

I have also PL yesterday, could you please advise next step,
Since I am out India how many days rquired to comlete all formalities for getting possion.
Could you please give me your mobile no. as well as JE block-C mobile no.  , so that I can discusse with you and JE

With Thanks & Regards
Hari Shankar

Manu Mewari

Nov 11, 2012, 4:30:28 AM11/11/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
there is some problem with your keyboard. Many words are missing.

Raj C

Nov 13, 2012, 9:11:18 AM11/13/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friend pls meet JE in One Month.

रविवार, 11 नवम्बर 2012 2:27:02 pm UTC+5:30 को, HARI SHANKAR ने लिखा:

Rohit Kumar

Nov 25, 2012, 5:18:21 AM11/25/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Has any allottee of Rohini Sector -29 HIG got physical possession in recent days ?

I deposited my Possession letter on 3rd Oct, just wanted to know by when can I expect possession.

Thanks
Rohit

Raj C

Nov 26, 2012, 2:44:18 AM11/26/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Where u deposited your letter,

Lot of people got physical possesion, But More than are left

In which block u r?

Raj C

रविवार, 25 नवम्बर 2012 3:48:23 pm UTC+5:30 को, Rohit ने लिखा:

Rohit Kumar

Nov 26, 2012, 5:34:47 AM11/26/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Not deposited actually but visited JE HK Verma after receiving same, who made entry in a register and asked me to deposit Rs 5000 as water charges.

Mine is in C Block.

Thanks
Rohit

RAJAT SARIN

Nov 26, 2012, 5:42:18 AM11/26/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
You mean 500 right ?
--
Regards,
Rajat Sarin

Sandeep Kumar

Nov 26, 2012, 6:21:37 AM11/26/12
to DDA 2010
Rajat,

It is Rs 5000 in Rohini Sec 29 for HIG's. And it's not bribe either as
you will get the receipt from DDA office Madhuban Chown for this
payment.

Regards

On Nov 26, 3:42 pm, RAJAT SARIN <sarin.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You mean 500 right ?
>

> On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:04 PM, Rohit Kumar <rohit.de...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> > Not deposited actually but visited JE HK Verma after receiving same, who
> > made entry in a register and asked me to deposit Rs 5000 as water charges.
>
> > Mine is in C Block.
>
> > Thanks
> > Rohit

Rohit Kumar

Nov 26, 2012, 6:24:00 AM11/26/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
No, I mean 5000...for Rohini HIG this is the amount I think that everyone has to deposit.

Avinash Prakash

Nov 26, 2012, 10:33:27 PM11/26/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

I have not yet received possession letter since my documents had some error. The error was corrected and deposited back on 28 Oct but PL has not yet been received. Should i wait for another week or take further action. can anyone guide me with each and every step to be taken once i receive PL alonwith documents to be submitted . further to this can this task of physical possession be completed in one day?? since i dont reside in delhi.

Raj C

Nov 27, 2012, 3:17:25 AM11/27/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Avinash,

I suggest you to pay a visit to Vikas Sadan next week on public hearing days and meet concerned Assistant Director of HIG.

Have Patience, no action required till your efforts are fruitful.

You are in which Block?

मंगलवार, 27 नवम्बर 2012 9:03:27 am UTC+5:30 को, Avinash Prakash ने लिखा:

Raj C

Nov 27, 2012, 3:25:26 AM11/27/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Rohit

The problem of C Block is this that the tower is not complete yet.

JE's are just taking their time and giving procedural excuses. Actually they are avoiding any unforeseen event, which occured in Mukherji Nagar.

In the meantime, You should Deposit  Rs 5000/- ASAP and get ready with papers which Verma would have told you. Try to submit this set also,

and ask Verma for a particular date of possesion.

Till  that date he will furnish your flat.

Hopefully you get your Taala Chaabi soon.

THanks

Raj

सोमवार, 26 नवम्बर 2012 4:04:49 pm UTC+5:30 को, Rohit ने लिखा:

Jitendra Singh

Nov 27, 2012, 5:26:07 AM11/27/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear sir,

I would suggest to visit DDA office once again and meet the clerk to know the discrepancy. Sometime they keep the documents submitted here and there, it happens to me also.

--

thanks and regards,

Jitendra Singh

Avinash Prakash

Nov 28, 2012, 1:05:48 AM11/28/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

special thanx  to all of u..... my flat is in bolck D

Rohit Kumar

Nov 28, 2012, 10:30:02 AM11/28/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your reply Mr Chawla.

This means that nobody has received the possession in C-Block.

Everytime I call up Mr. Verma , he tells me to check up following week, which hasn't come up yet.

Its now going to be close to 2 months since I reported with Possession letter.

Is there any specific date by which DDA has to give physical possession after the date of Possession letter ?

Thanks
Rohit

tarun menon

Nov 28, 2012, 11:14:30 AM11/28/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
3 months as stated in pl

Rohit Kumar

Nov 28, 2012, 11:53:41 AM11/28/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
What if DDA doesn't give possession within 3 months  even though allottee has reported to JE within 15 days of possession letter date ?

tarun menon

Nov 28, 2012, 3:15:12 PM11/28/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
i think dda is paying fine to these cases.

Raj C

Nov 29, 2012, 3:49:43 AM11/29/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Rohit

If It is two months, when your entry was made in JE attendence Register

Then you should start putting pressure on JE by repeatedly visiting site and thru phone calls.

No need to be cautious, Its our right and we should claim it, They can delay but cant deny.

Not only you, we all in C and D block should follow the same.

Everybody should make entry in Visitor registor at Main gate on regular basis.

Everybody should have paid Rs 5000/- in time

And If required, make a joint strategy, and give a written joint complaint in Vikas Sadan to competent authority.

The purpose is to get the possesion within timeframe.

Thanks

बुधवार, 28 नवम्बर 2012 9:00:02 pm UTC+5:30 को, Rohit ने लिखा:

Raj C

Nov 29, 2012, 3:51:28 AM11/29/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Right Tarun ,

But in that case we need to claim this through legal course.

Anyone linked here with legal profession should suggest further.

Thanks

Raj

बृहस्पतिवार, 29 नवम्बर 2012 1:45:12 am UTC+5:30 को, tarun menon ने लिखा:

Rohit Kumar

Nov 29, 2012, 4:15:44 AM11/29/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Raj....sounds like a good strategy...but for someone like me who works in Noida it may not be possible to pay frequent visits, its whopping 45 kms from here....:( I have been calling up JE regularly though.

Nevertheless, if we decide to give join complaint in DDA, I am game for it....

tarun kumar

Dec 3, 2012, 6:50:45 AM12/3/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
    I called the JE of blk C today to inquire about the time by which I can get the possession. He replied that it will still take time. My last date for taking physical possession  is 22nd Dec. I have already paid the challan for water connection. I'm starting to get worried now as possession date is just 20 days from now. Can anybody suggest what to do ? Has anybody got the possession in the C block ? Please let me know.

Regards
Tarun

Debabrata Ghosh

Dec 3, 2012, 7:15:14 AM12/3/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Don't worry. We all have mostly similar situation. My last date is also 22nd Dec. let's see.
--
Debabrata Ghosh

Phone-91-9891906053

tarun kumar

Dec 3, 2012, 8:09:08 AM12/3/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Deb,
    After the intimation to the JE, so far I have only paid the water challan. I beleive that the physical possession set is to be submitted when JE says that the flat is ready for possession or one can submit it early also ?
    FYI, I'm also planning to go to DDA office at Deepali chowk to meet one Mr. A. K. Dhingra who is one of the chief engineer of the north zone as JE of blk C said he cannot do anything for this delay and he told me talk to talk to this person. I might also visit the site also to meet the JE.

Regards
Tarun

tarun menon

Dec 3, 2012, 8:21:54 AM12/3/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi though this is for VK, its related to posession so posting here-

My home is 90percent done. I have to take physical possession so confirming next steps before moving ahead.

1. Do I apply for water before taking physical possesion or after? List below which i found on site says its part of possession set, but JE says possession first. (please see highlighted portion in list below)
2. Do I pay for electrical fittings first or take posession first? If electric fittings first, then can i pay now and get them fitted later when i move as theft is a concern.Is that gap ok? (no furniture being given, only electric/ bathroom fittings at 36K or so)
3. Can I apply for BSES connection before i take physical posession?

docs as shared on group earlier-

(i) Demand Letter
(ii) HDFC Receipts
(iv) Allotment Letter
(v) Passport / Election Card, etc as Photo/I D Proof
(vi) Affidavit (for not making any unauthorised addition/alteration)
(vii) Undertaking (for that claim being tentative and if any
additional amount is payable on account of tax implication)
(vii) Specimen Signature with Photograph duly attested by Notary
Public
(viii) Copy of C.A.U. Receipt duly acknowledging receipt of Payment
against demand towards furniture/furnishing/fixtures, etc as requested
vide EE/AE/JE. The demand will be issued on submission of documents.
(ix) Test /Calibration Certificate of Water Meter [Class B,
Inferential Dry Dial Type, Magnetic Drive, Multi Jet Water Meter
bearing with ISI Mark (IS 779/1994) confirming to ISO: 4064 Standards]
in Original.

tarun kumar

Dec 6, 2012, 11:18:50 AM12/6/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Debrata,
 Any update from your side regarding the possession ?
Regards
Tarun

debabra...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2012, 11:41:34 AM12/6/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Spoken with EE. Seems they are nt giving much importance to 90 days factor. Still bit dicy. Lets see.

Debabrata Ghosh

Raj C

Dec 7, 2012, 2:52:08 AM12/7/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com, debabra...@gmail.com
नई दिल्ली।। राजधानी में अब मकान खरीदने के लिए ज्यादा कीमत चुकानी पड़ेगी। दिल्ली कैबिनेट ने बुधवार को सर्कल रेट 22 फीसदी से लेकर 200 फीसदी तक बढ़ा दिए हैं। 'ए' कैटिगरी के तहत आने वाली कॉलोनियों में जहां सर्कल रेट 200 फीसदी तक बढ़ाया गया है, वहीं 'सी' से लेकर 'एच' कैटिगरी तक की कॉलोनियों में सर्कल रेट 22 फीसदी बढ़ाया है, जबकि बी कैटेगरी के तहत आने वाली कॉलोनियों में सर्कल रेट 50 फीसदी तक बढ़ाया गया है। इसके अलावा 4 मंजिला से ऊंची डीडीए की को-ऑपरेटिव व हाउसिंग सोसायटीज में सर्कल रेट एक समान कर दिया गया है, यानी अब इन सोसायटीज में 60 हजार वर्ग मीटर के हिसाब से सर्कल रेट लगेगा। सर्कल रेट बढ़ने से यह भी माना जा रहा है कि जो लोग लोन लेकर अपना घर खरीदना चाहते हैं उन्हें ज्यादा लोन मिल सकेगा। दिल्ली के सेक्रटरी रेवेन्यू धर्मपाल ने बताया कि नए सर्कल रेट लागू होने से सरकार के रेवेन्यू में 7-8 फीसदी तक का इजाफा होगा।

बृहस्पतिवार, 6 दिसम्बर 2012 10:11:34 pm UTC+5:30 को, Deb ने लिखा:

tarun kumar

Dec 8, 2012, 11:37:22 AM12/8/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Debarata,
 I spoke with CE A.K.Dhingra on Friday and he suggested me to visit the flat and find any issues with the flat and bring those to the notice of J.E. He suggested that if it is fine from my side then I should ask for the possession. So I'm now planning to visit the site on Monday.

Regards
Tarun

Nitin Singal

Dec 8, 2012, 1:43:34 PM12/8/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tarun

In which block your flat is? Does anyone have info about C Block? How much time it will take to get ready for possession?

-Nitin

Raj C

Dec 10, 2012, 2:49:58 AM12/10/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Nitin, Block C is close to ready .

I suggest u to visit personally with your papers and find out the status.

Thanks

Raj

रविवार, 9 दिसम्बर 2012 12:13:34 am UTC+5:30 को, Nitin Singal ने लिखा:

Nitin Singal

Dec 10, 2012, 3:54:20 AM12/10/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Raj

Thanks for the info. I had already submitted the papers and so waiting for JE to hand over possession to me. Does anyone got the possession yet for Block-C?

Regards
Nitin

Tarun Kassana

Dec 10, 2012, 8:55:33 AM12/10/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I will be taking possession of My D block Flat tomorrow (Received call from JE today).

Regards,
Tarun Kassana
--
Regards,
Tarun Kassana

Raj C

Dec 11, 2012, 2:54:15 AM12/11/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Great Tarun ,

Congrats

Tell us all the procedure you opted for possession, So that we all be benefitted.

Lot of people are waiting in C block and seems very few have got  the flat.

Thanks

सोमवार, 10 दिसम्बर 2012 7:25:33 pm UTC+5:30 को, Tarun ने लिखा:

Tarun Kassana

Dec 11, 2012, 9:50:58 AM12/11/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Raj. I followed the process as already discussed in the group, met JE with docs, paid 5000 at dda near madhuban chowk, was told to check after diwali for possession and got the possession today.
Electricity is not expected for another 2 months though :(

--
Regards,
Tarun Kassana

Raj C

Dec 12, 2012, 2:53:56 AM12/12/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Tarun

Have you recd in fully furnished condition, with paint , fittings etc.

or you feel any further requirement to make it habitable

Kindly elaborate.

Thanks

मंगलवार, 11 दिसम्बर 2012 8:20:58 pm UTC+5:30 को, Tarun ने लिखा:

Tarun Kassana

Dec 12, 2012, 10:58:04 AM12/12/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
The Paint is useless, so will need repainting.
Electrical fittings are poor quality.
Sanitary fittings like taps etc they have handed over to me to fit later.

Overall will require 3-5 lakhs for making decently livable.
--
Regards,
Tarun Kassana

Raj C

Dec 13, 2012, 3:16:56 AM12/13/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot Tarun

बुधवार, 12 दिसम्बर 2012 9:28:04 pm UTC+5:30 को, Tarun ने लिखा:

Avinash Prakash

Dec 15, 2012, 4:07:50 AM12/15/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

I have received possession  letter for block D. can anyone tell me the contact no. of JE for this block. also can anyone guide me with all the formalities that is required to be done henceforth. can i get the formalities completed in one day as i stay away from delhi.

Avinash Prakash

Dec 17, 2012, 9:01:49 AM12/17/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

SIKANDER MALIK

Jan 11, 2013, 7:29:39 AM1/11/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
hello tarun,,
i hv got 2day.could u plz tell me the contact no. n name of JE.
thnxxx......

On 12/13/12, Raj C <rajchaw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks a lot Tarun
>

> बुधवार, 12 दिसम्बर 2012 9:28:04 pm UTC+5:30 को, Tarun ने लिखा:
>
>> The Paint is useless, so will need repainting.
>> Electrical fittings are poor quality.
>> Sanitary fittings like taps etc they have handed over to me to fit later.
>>
>> Overall will require 3-5 lakhs for making decently livable.
>>

>> On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:23 PM, Raj C <rajchaw...@gmail.com
>> <javascript:>
It is loading more messages.