Early Loan Closure Process

rajesht...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2018, 6:37:37 AM4/9/18
to DDA 2010 - 2014
Dear All,

Can someone please share with me the process to close the Home Loan.

What things have to be kept in Mind ?

What documents to provide and what documents to expect from SBI from where we have taken the  loan ?

How much time will it take to close the loan ? Will Saturday be enough ?

Please share any information which might be helpful in this regard.

Regards,
Rajesh

DIVJOT

Apr 10, 2018, 12:47:06 AM4/10/18
to DDA 2010 - 2014
Loan can be closed the same day itself if the credit is received in the loan account and you have no outstanding. For the documents back all owners would need to visit the bank and sign an application.It is a one day process.

rajesht...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2018, 11:03:06 PM8/28/18
to DDA 2010 - 2014
Thanksa lot.