DDA LIG Flats-Dwarka Sector 26

VINITA MANSHARAMANI

Mar 2, 2012, 8:26:56 AM3/2/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

Please update us in detail about what documents are to be submitted to the JE for taking possession of the LIG flat in Dwarka Sector 26 as I have received the posession letter yesterday ie 1st March.

many thanks
Veenu

Abhishek Kumar Singh

Mar 2, 2012, 10:25:00 AM3/2/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vinita,

I am also an allottee of LIG flat in Dwaraka sec 26. But have not yet received the possession letter.

Have u visited the site, are they ready for possession i.e are water & power connections available.

regards,
Abhishek
--
Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek kumar Singh.

VS

Mar 2, 2012, 4:49:52 PM3/2/12
to DDA 2010
Congratulations Vinita.

When did you submitted your documents - posession set to DDA?
I submitted mine on 23rd Dec and still awaiting for posession letter
to come.

Best wishes
VS

On Mar 2, 6:26 pm, VINITA MANSHARAMANI <mansharamani.vin...@gmail.com>

VINITA MANSHARAMANI

Mar 3, 2012, 10:24:30 AM3/3/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,Abhishek, I had submitted possession set on 08 dec. And I visited the site during first week of feb. It is near sector 21 dwarka metro station and the area is called bhartaal village.  I noticed the following things...whitewash was being done, windows did not have panes, taps and basin were not present, empty electricity meter boxes were fitted near the staircase on the groundfloor.  Yesterday when I spoke to JE he said that I will have to take posession of the flat without water and electricity connection as the work is not complete yet and will have to deposit Rs 500 for water meter. Will visit JE with the required documents once he also gets the letter, maybe next week. Please let me know what documents are required to be submitted to JE. Hope you also get the letter soon

Abhishek Kumar Singh

Mar 4, 2012, 11:35:08 PM3/4/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Vinita,

Please find an appended mail from Sanjay who has taken physical possession and listed down the documents required and the process followed therein.
Hope this info helps!!

==========================================================================================================
Dear All,
Finally got the keys of my H-Block 1st floor flat on 29th.
Mr. Garg is the concerned J.E. and is available at site at 11:00 AM on
almost all working days
He submitted the following documents:
a) possession letter copy
b) NOC copy sent along with poss. letter
c) demand letter copy
d) affidavit that no alteration is allowed and shall not use the flat
for commercial activity
e) attested signatures (3) and photo
f) copy of challan showing final payment
All the documents have to attested by notary/gazetted officer.
He submitted Rs.1000/- towards water connection there itself issued
its receipt the next day.
He informed that a mutilevel parking is planned in the pocket itself
but still the tenders have not been out and no further details were
available
Water would take some time may be 2 months or so. Electricity, some 1
month. Sewer connection, some 10-15 days. Still believe the place
would be worth living only after 2-3 months.
Community hall is under construction. Electric lampposts have come up
beautifully all over the complex. For internal wiring and switches I
had to inform the Electrical J.E.'s assistant who told me to ring on
Tuesday to know when he would get the wiring done. Many accessories
are still to furnished like basin, taps, shower rod etc. These are
generally provided on Fridays. I had come back to Bareilly yesterday
so couldn't collect. Would get them latter. I have some pics of the
compound. Would post them in evening. During my two day visit I could
see many allottees approaching JE to get possession. More and more
people have now started getting letters. Hope u all will get in coming
week or so.
Cheers
Sanjay
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VINITA MANSHARAMANI

Mar 5, 2012, 1:27:12 PM3/5/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Abhishek

Many thanks for your message,  I spoke to JE today who said that since final coat of whitewash is still to be done, I should
contact him again after 15 days to check if the flat is ready to be handed over to me.  I think I should report to him soon and take the acknowledgment from him that I did report to him within 30 days. Any idea what should be the format for that.

As per him, the water and electricity supply will take atleast 3-4 months.
I will have to buy water meter myself and submit him the ISI certified report of water meter in original and keep the copy with myself. I have to deposit Rs 500 with him for water connection.
He said that I have the option to take the fittings like taps,basin from him or they can get it installed but which is not a safe option.

 As far as attesting of documents is concerned, he said that I can take affidavit format from him and get it attested in Dwarka Sector 10 where there is a court. I also enquired on phone from the shop Gaurav Documentation sitting outside vikas sadan if they can get the documents attested but they will charge Rs 400 for it.

For your information, the name of the JE is Mr Upadhayay with whom I am dealing with. There is another JE whose name is Mr Bhardwaj.  You can take their contact nos. from me.

If you happen to get the possession letter and submit to the JE, please let me know the update.

regards and thanks
Vinita

Pankaj Singh

Mar 5, 2012, 1:41:42 PM3/5/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

So much red tape and running after sarkari babus to get our flats

MP

Mar 28, 2012, 10:33:50 AM3/28/12
to DDA 2010
I have recvd the Possession Letter today dated 23/03. I had submitted
the document set at DDA office in the last week of December and have
not visited the DDA office since. I had visited the site last week.
There is no water/electricity there.
What is the process now? Will we get possession without water/
electricity?

Any updates will be appreciated.

Thanks

MP

Vinay Gmail

Mar 28, 2012, 10:38:09 AM3/28/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com, DDA 2010
Yes you can.
You need to sign a paper with DDA local site engg for you are ok to take possession without water/electricity.

Sent from my iPhone 4G

jagdish modi

Mar 29, 2012, 4:29:32 AM3/29/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I don't think it will be right to take possession without water and
electricity connection.
Site engineer wants to get rid of us and we need to hang in till they
provide us connection as it will be difficult to get it after.

Abhishek Kumar Singh

Mar 29, 2012, 4:57:55 AM3/29/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I agree it is now that the site engg is under pressure to give the possession. we can make him do the same. after this process of giving possession is over it will almost be impossible to track him and if one is able to do so, he won't be quite receptive to our requests.

MP

Apr 1, 2012, 10:44:30 AM4/1/12
to DDA 2010
I am not looking to take possession without Water and electricity. I
was wondering if they will force us to take possession without these
utilities. Any clues as to where do we meet the Site engenieer? Has
any one met him....

MP..

On Mar 29, 1:57 pm, Abhishek Kumar Singh <aks.abhisheksi...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Yes, I agree it is now that the site engg is under pressure to give the
> possession. we can make him do the same. after this process of giving
> possession is over it will almost be impossible to track him and if one is
> able to do so, he won't be quite receptive to our requests.
>
> On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 1:59 PM, jagdish modi <modi.jagd...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > I don't think it will be right to take possession without water and
> > electricity connection.
> > Site engineer wants to get rid of us and we need to hang in till they
> > provide us connection as it will be difficult to get it after.

Abhishek Kumar Singh

Apr 2, 2012, 1:09:05 AM4/2/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I am going today to Vikas Sadan today, to enquire about my possession letter.Let's see what I find out.

will update the group tomorrow.

anupam tyagi

Apr 2, 2012, 1:12:38 AM4/2/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I am hearing the news that they are not releasing the letter untils u grease their hands .

Manu Mewari

Apr 2, 2012, 1:15:04 AM4/2/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
i know this guy who owns a garage. i can get the grease from him. then we can grease their face as well :P
--
Manu Mewari
Team Lead (Java,J2EE)

sunnym...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2012, 6:31:23 AM4/3/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi abhishek,

So what did they told u. I am also waiting for PL, submitted docs on 26 dec.

Do reply.

Regards
Sunny
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

From: Abhishek Kumar Singh <aks.abhi...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 10:39:05 +0530
Subject: Re: DDA LIG Flats-Dwarka Sector 26

Abhishek Kumar Singh

Apr 3, 2012, 6:42:37 AM4/3/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Yes I met the Asst. dir (LIG) , was sent to some Mr.Kohli....he searched his register told me that my file was sent to the Accounts dept. on 6th feb'12.

So I went to the Accounts to enquire, they searched for my records and found the the have given the NOC and returned my file to Mr. kohli on 28th mar'12.He showed me the receiving too when I insisted the Mr. kohli did not know about my file.

Went again to Mr. kohli and told him the story, he now says that yes that about 50 odd files came from accounts , it will take another 10-15 days till my possession letter will be despatched.

Disgusting....but can't escape the reality...

Avinash Mehra

Apr 3, 2012, 6:51:25 AM4/3/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Possession letter is the only place where DDA Babu's can harass allottee, therefore we have to bear it considering that after these 5 , 6 months trouble you will get your own Flat for life time or generations.

--
Avinash

sunnym...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2012, 7:52:51 AM4/3/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for the info.

From: Abhishek Kumar Singh <aks.abhi...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 16:12:37 +0530

MP

Apr 3, 2012, 11:37:56 PM4/3/12
to DDA 2010
As I have mentioned earlier that I have recieved my PL. I had
submitted my documents in the last week of December and I did not
visit the DDA office since. I think everyone should be getting their
PL soon. No need to apply GREASE.
Also since there is no Water/electricity in the houses, I think one
still has to wait for these, so I dont think you are loosing any time.

Regards

MP

sandy katyal

Apr 11, 2012, 2:49:29 AM4/11/12
to DDA 2010
Contacted a tout today.. He says, in order to get the possession of
the flat, I have to pay a bride of Rs.50,000 to the BABUS (ASSHOLES)
which includes his share as well (HE WAS HONEST). All paperwork done
and completed in 2nd week of December 2011. Is there a place where I
can complain and will it be taken care off?? I am paying EMI since
December 2011 from the time I got the loan and also the rent where I
live.. It sucks!!

Biswadeepak Das

Apr 11, 2012, 2:56:44 AM4/11/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Those who have not received there P/L till date please visit the DDA office at Vikas Sadan on Monday or Thursday after 2:30PM. In most cases DDA officials have sent the rejection letters in wrong address(similar case with me).
DDA is not going to handover the flats so easily...

Thanks
Biswadeepak

sunnym...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2012, 5:03:44 AM4/11/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
rejection letters ??? Or possession letters ?

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

From: Biswadeepak Das <biswade...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 12:26:44 +0530

anupam tyagi

Apr 11, 2012, 5:07:01 AM4/11/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Don't Pay Anything to anyone.

Naveen Kumar

Apr 11, 2012, 5:09:46 AM4/11/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Its either Objection or Possession depends on your luck. :(
They told me to expect an objection letter soon.
--
Cheers
Naveen Kumar

Biswadeepak Das

Apr 11, 2012, 5:10:58 AM4/11/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Objection letters

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 2:33 PM, <sunnym...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Biswadeepak Das
+91-9717922844

VS

Apr 20, 2012, 11:22:21 AM4/20/12
to DDA 2010
I am out of Delhi and recieved neither - Posession / Objection letter
so ffar. Can anybody suggest what are my options - Is there any email
or postal contact which anyone tried and worked?

Thanks for help

Regards
VS

On Apr 11, 2:09 am, Naveen Kumar <naveenkumarve...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Its either Objection or Possession depends on your luck. :(
> They told me to expect an objection letter soon.
>

> On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 2:33 PM, <sunnymada...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > **
> > rejection letters ??? Or possession letters ?
>
> > Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
> > ------------------------------
> > *From: * Biswadeepak Das <biswadeepak...@gmail.com>
> > *Sender: * dda-...@googlegroups.com
> > *Date: *Wed, 11 Apr 2012 12:26:44 +0530
> > *To: *<dda-...@googlegroups.com>
> > *ReplyTo: * dda-...@googlegroups.com
> > *Subject: *Re: DDA LIG Flats-Dwarka Sector 26
>
> > Those who have not received there P/L till date please visit the DDA
> > office at Vikas Sadan on Monday or Thursday after 2:30PM. In most cases DDA
> > officials have sent the rejection letters in wrong address(similar case
> > with me).
> > DDA is not going to handover the flats so easily...
>
> > Thanks
> > Biswadeepak
>
> > On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 12:19 PM, sandy katyal <sandykaty...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> Contacted a tout today.. He says, in order to get the possession of
> >> the flat, I have to pay a bride of Rs.50,000 to the BABUS (ASSHOLES)
> >> which includes his share as well (HE WAS HONEST). All paperwork done
> >> and completed in 2nd week of December 2011. Is there a place where I
> >> can complain and will it be taken care off?? I am paying EMI since
> >> December 2011 from the time I got the loan and also the rent where I
> >> live.. It sucks!!

> > --
>
> --
> Cheers
> Naveen Kumar- Hide quoted text -

Abhishek Kumar Singh

Apr 26, 2012, 12:30:33 AM4/26/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I am in Gurgaon, I had submitted my possession set on 28th dec'11. went about 2 weeks back to DDA office and found that till now clearence from accounts department was done. the babu at 2nd floor told me that it will take another 10-15 days for the possession or objection letters to be sent.
It has been 15 days, still no communication from them, I am planning to go to DDA again on monday evening to find out the status....

Regards,
Abhishek.

Ashish

Apr 26, 2012, 5:05:14 AM4/26/12
to DDA 2010
Thanks for sharing info and it is really best way to help each other
in this forum.

I also visited DDA office 1 month back to deposit my deficient
documents and Babu told me, to wait 1-2 month for possession letter.
So, I am still waiting.

I also visited site 2 weeks back. In lots of flats, final painting
work is remaining. This may be reason for delaying possession letter.
Same few property dealer had already taken possession and started
business there.

sandy katyal

Apr 27, 2012, 4:14:42 AM4/27/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi!
I just received my possession letter for LIG flat at Sector 26, Dwarka. Also there is a letter for allotting water and electricity connection in my name. Any idea about what all papers I have to produce before the Jr. Engineer at site as nothing is mentioned on the letters and DDA guys are not answering. Also any updates about the flats, whether they have been numbered, paint done, etc.
Thanks
Sandy

Abhishek Kumar Singh

Apr 27, 2012, 6:05:24 AM4/27/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

yesterday I have got my possession letter...thankfully without any objection!!

Will be visiting the JE comming week.

Anybody from dwarka sec 26 can update about the timings and locations to meet the JE.

VS

May 3, 2012, 1:13:13 PM5/3/12
to DDA 2010
Are these posession letters (or object letters) being sent using India
post (Registered post / Speed Post) or Private Couriers?

It would help me to ascertain whether we missed collecting it, as we
missed one courier couple of days back.

Regards
VS

On Apr 27, 3:05 am, Abhishek Kumar Singh <aks.abhisheksi...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> yesterday I have got my possession letter...thankfully without any
> objection!!
>
> Will be visiting the JE comming week.
>
> Anybody from dwarka sec 26 can update about the timings and locations to
> meet the JE.
>
> On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 10:00 AM, Abhishek Kumar Singh <
>

> aks.abhisheksi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am in Gurgaon, I had submitted my possession set on 28th dec'11. went
> > about 2 weeks back to DDA office and found that till now clearence from
> > accounts department was done. the babu at 2nd floor told me that it will
> > take another 10-15 days for the possession or objection letters to be sent.
> > It has been 15 days, still no communication from them, I am planning to go
> > to DDA again on monday evening to find out the status....
>
> > Regards,
> > Abhishek.
> Mob # 9871425299.- Hide quoted text -

Abhishek Kumar Singh

May 3, 2012, 11:50:54 PM5/3/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Mine was received through "Speed Post" and not any courier. I had a talk with the J.E Yesterday (Mr.L.N.Upadhaya) Mob:9891871772.

Will be going today to meet him and hand him over the copies of Possession letter & NOC.

santosh pandey

May 7, 2012, 4:22:11 AM5/7/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, anyone has taken the possession without elec/water connection

VINITA MANSHARAMANI

May 13, 2012, 11:03:32 AM5/13/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Allottees of Dwarka Sector 26

I received the Possession letter of flat in Dwarka Sector 26 on 24th March and as per DDA, I have to take possession within 90 days failing which they will cancel the allotment. My 90 days get over by 24th May.  Since there is no electricity/water in the area, how can I take the possession by 24th May.  Can DDA cancel my allotment if I do not take possession by 24th May?

I had submitted letter to DDA on 24th March saying that I have reported to the site but cannot take possession without electricity/water. Then DDA sent a letter to JE Dwarka (central Nursery-sector 10) in April through a letter copied to me that JE is required to take remedial measures for provision of elect/water.  Till date, I have not received any response from DDA or JE.  Today, I spoke to Mr Upadhyay (site JE)  to ask if I can come on Tuesday, 15th May to take the possession to which he replied that now he cannot give me possession as I have filed a complaint. I said that I will give the affidavits but he said that unless I submit a letter to DDA & say that I have no objection and will take possession without elect/water, then JE will handover the flat.
This is just harrasment.  Now what is the next step I should follow?

Has anyone taken the possession of Dwarka sector 26 without electricity and water connection?
Please answer my queries written in bold.

many thanks for your co-operation.

Ashish

May 18, 2012, 12:22:17 AM5/18/12
to DDA 2010
Hello Vinita,

First you should not worry about cancellation of allotment, as you
have fair reason and proof for that in form of DDA letter. Same time
to be in safer side, take possession without Electr/Water connection
as these facilities will be there in near future.

Do you have current update for electricity and water connecton?

On May 13, 8:03 pm, VINITA MANSHARAMANI
<mansharamani.vin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Allottees of Dwarka Sector 26
>
> I received the Possession letter of flat in Dwarka Sector 26 on 24th March
> and as per DDA, I have to take possession within 90 days failing which they
> will cancel the allotment. My 90 days get over by 24th May.  Since there is
> no electricity/water in the area, how can I take the possession by 24th
> May.  *Can DDA cancel my allotment if I do not take possession by 24th May?*
>
> I had submitted letter to DDA on 24th March saying that I have reported to
> the site but cannot take possession without electricity/water. Then DDA
> sent a letter to JE Dwarka (central Nursery-sector 10) in April through a
> letter copied to me that JE is required to take remedial measures for
> provision of elect/water.  Till date, I have not received any response from
> DDA or JE.  Today, I spoke to Mr Upadhyay (site JE)  to ask if I can come
> on Tuesday, 15th May to take the possession to which he replied that now he
> cannot give me possession as I have filed a complaint. I said that I will
> give the affidavits but he said that unless I submit a letter to DDA & say
> that I have no objection and will take possession without elect/water, then
> JE will handover the flat.
> This is just harrasment.  *Now what is the next step I should follow?*
>
> *Has anyone taken the possession of Dwarka sector 26 without electricity
> and water connection?
> *
> *Please answer my queries written in bold*.
>
> many thanks for your co-operation.
>
> On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 4:22 AM, santosh pandey <santoshpande...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Hi, anyone has taken the possession without elec/water connection
>
> >  On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Abhishek Kumar Singh <
> > aks.abhisheksi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Hi All,
>
> >> Mine was received through "Speed Post" and not any courier. I had a talk
> >> with the J.E Yesterday (Mr.L.N.Upadhaya) Mob:9891871772.
>
> >> Will be going today to meet him and hand him over the copies of
> >> Possession letter & NOC.

Ashish

May 18, 2012, 12:24:09 AM5/18/12
to DDA 2010
Hello all,

I got my possession letter after 1.5 month of submitting deficient
document, as promised by Babu there.

VS

May 20, 2012, 12:46:09 AM5/20/12
to DDA 2010
Dear All,

I have submitted my documents during 3rd week of Dec 2011. Till date I
have not recieved posession / objection letter. I am not in Delhi. Is
there any email/contact I can reach out for status thereof. Does
everyone recieved their posession letter by now - I am not sure if I
am too late and there is a reason to worry?

Regards
VS

sandy katyal

May 30, 2012, 5:44:37 AM5/30/12
to DDA 2010
100 main 100 baimaan... phir bhi mera bharat mahaan....

Have just come back from Sector 26, Dwarka where unfortunately(or
fortunately) I have a flat. I want to narrate the things that happened
there so everyone knows what to expect when they go to take possession
of their flats.

I reached there at approx. 11.00AM. There was a gentleman walking past
me and I asked him where could I find the JE. He said that the JE's
name was Mr. Gupta and he is available only on Mondays (It was a
surprise). As soon as he left and while I was wandering in the
scorching heat (43C) a labour who was doing some digging work called
me and asked me to go to second floor of some building there itself
and that I would find him there.

I went to the second floor and I see 6-7 people sitting in one of the
flats having namkeens and coke.. All good. I ask for the JE. They all
look at me as if I am an alien I repeat again. Still no answer. Then I
ask for Mr. Gupta..... (Now) One of the man gets a bit pissed and asks
for my papers. I hand them over. He asks for some other letter, I hand
that over too. He gets angry saying "sarre papers khol ke do, yeh
kaise de rahe ho". I control myself as he had basically snathced the
papers from my hand.

Then he asks me "kiske reference se aaye ho? I tell him "Isme
reference ka kya lena dena, I am just here to take possession of my
rightful flat. Then he points at a man sitting next to him and says he
is Mr Upadhyay, the JE, he will talk to you. I ask his name and very
proudly he says "MY NAME IS something GOYAL, KYO KYA KAR LOGE". It
seemed like all he wanted to do was talk rudely and fight.

Anyways, the JE tells me to go and wait in some other building he has
his office in. He gave me the number of the flat and when I asked
where would that be this Goyal dude again interferes saying "padna
aata hai? Saari buildings per numbers likhe hain". How courteous!!

I go to that building and see there are already a couple of gentlemen
waiting for him there in scorching heat without electricity/fan. After
about 30-40 minutes, the JE comes and start attending.

Now the procedures are as follows:

1. Make sure to take a water meter or you will not be entertained.
2. Demand letter (Photocopy Attested)
3. Possession Letter (Photocopy Attested)
4. NOC on Rs 10 Stamp paper saying a couple of things. If required I
can mail you on request as took a copy from him. No other matter will
work. Also attested.
5. Bank Challan for the payment made.
6. Photos with three specimen signature. (Attested)
7. Any photo ID proof. (Photocopy Attested)

After you show the water meter to him, he will give you some form to
fill and after that you have to go to Palam vihar DDA to submit Rs.
500. After that you come back and if he likes you, there are certain
other formalities..

Had a horrible experience. By the way, the NOC says that we have no
objection taking possession of the flat without electricity/water.
Funny guys.. Now all I can think of are two ways...
1. Anna Way
2. Gandhi Way (This will work faster and smoother)

All the best...

On May 13, 8:03 pm, VINITA MANSHARAMANI
<mansharamani.vin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Allottees of Dwarka Sector 26
>
> I received the Possession letter of flat in Dwarka Sector 26 on 24th March
> and as per DDA, I have to take possession within 90 days failing which they
> will cancel the allotment. My 90 days get over by 24th May.  Since there is
> no electricity/water in the area, how can I take the possession by 24th
> May.  *Can DDA cancel my allotment if I do not take possession by 24th May?*
>
> I had submitted letter to DDA on 24th March saying that I have reported to
> the site but cannot take possession without electricity/water. Then DDA
> sent a letter to JE Dwarka (central Nursery-sector 10) in April through a
> letter copied to me that JE is required to take remedial measures for
> provision of elect/water.  Till date, I have not received any response from
> DDA or JE.  Today, I spoke to Mr Upadhyay (site JE)  to ask if I can come
> on Tuesday, 15th May to take the possession to which he replied that now he
> cannot give me possession as I have filed a complaint. I said that I will
> give the affidavits but he said that unless I submit a letter to DDA & say
> that I have no objection and will take possession without elect/water, then
> JE will handover the flat.
> This is just harrasment.  *Now what is the next step I should follow?*
>
> *Has anyone taken the possession of Dwarka sector 26 without electricity
> and water connection?
> *
> *Please answer my queries written in bold*.
>
> many thanks for your co-operation.
>
> On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 4:22 AM, santosh pandey <santoshpande...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Hi, anyone has taken the possession without elec/water connection
>
> >  On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Abhishek Kumar Singh <
> > aks.abhisheksi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Hi All,
>
> >> Mine was received through "Speed Post" and not any courier. I had a talk
> >> with the J.E Yesterday (Mr.L.N.Upadhaya) Mob:9891871772.
>
> >> Will be going today to meet him and hand him over the copies of
> >> Possession letter & NOC.

Sam II

May 30, 2012, 6:16:47 AM5/30/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Horrible...Hatsoff to you.
I dont think all the JE's are like that guy. I got my allotment at Rohini, I got the no of JE of Rohini from this group, When I called him he said electrification and water connection work is going on you come only after one n half month. he also described me documents needed at that time(tough I cudnt understand that properly)...all that conversation was in light and friendly mode. Lets see what happens at the time of possession

Regards,

Sam

When we heal the Earth, we heal ourselves. Go Green.

Manu Mewari

May 30, 2012, 6:21:25 AM5/30/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
rohini JE is pretty cool. i went with my friend to rohini when he had to take possession. On our way we had bought few cans of beer. We offered beer to the a couple of guys and they became all cool :)
--
Manu Mewari
Team Lead (Java,J2EE)
LinkEdge Software Solutions
Gurgaon, India
HeadOffice : USA , ChatsWorth

sandy katyal

May 30, 2012, 6:32:08 AM5/30/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Lucky you guys.. Here the senario is totally different..

I am still thinking, what really happened? All I was trying to do was to take possession of the flat.

Also, now I would like to mention, the couple of other allotees waiting to take possession (Father and son and an old guy) were too scared of this JE. They were like sir.. sir.. sir.. They really needed the possession of their flat so that they could shift here. I guess they were from out of town.

Kya hoga, pata nahin.. They told me, they had been going there for the last 3 days (Mon.. Tue.. Wed)

If anybody knows this Goyal guys details, pls let me know. May be, like he said, "kiske reference se aaye ho", I can take out some REFERENCE.. LOL

RAJAT SARIN

May 30, 2012, 6:41:40 AM5/30/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Give him Anna Hazare's reference
And also give him a Get well soon card with a Rose .....LMAO

Sorry brother not making fun of you ...But just trying to add some
humour to this Pathetic situation ...

Probably members should start co-ordinating these Site visits (with
other allotees for their sites) and be there as a team..anything
between 2-5 members

I am sure it will make some difference ...Just a thought !!
>>> here.<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=18&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_18>
--
Regards,
Rajat Sarin

Manu Mewari

May 30, 2012, 6:49:52 AM5/30/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
@rajat:  i think that is a great idea. it is always better in group (to go for dda work)

Sam II

May 30, 2012, 6:57:58 AM5/30/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Sandy,
You may aware that "Kaam ke waqt Gadhe ko baap bolna padta hai" follow this rule and you will get success.

Regards,

Sam

When we heal the Earth, we heal ourselves. Go Green.

sandy katyal

May 30, 2012, 6:58:27 AM5/30/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I agree with you bro.. Let's go in a group. Anyways, this guy is available (supposedly) every Mon and Wed till 1.00 Pm.

And Anna Hazare reference will not work with these guys. GandhiJi's will ($$$$$$$$$$$$$).. Trust me.. I have just come back..

sandy katyal

May 30, 2012, 7:01:12 AM5/30/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Sam.. I had forgotten that.. I will make "GADHA MY BAAP" when I visit next.. (Majburi) LOL

Ashish

May 31, 2012, 2:35:29 AM5/31/12
to DDA 2010
Hello Vinita

Please mail me content of:
(NOC on Rs 10 Stamp paper saying a couple of things. If required I
can mail you on request as took a copy from him. No other matter will
work. Also attested.). My email is eashis...@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

> read more »

sumit aantil

May 31, 2012, 8:20:11 AM5/31/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
no need to take possesion but need to pay water connection charges within 90 days.. as it marks ur attendence.
after 90 days there is a little fine around rs 750+water connectn charges
.....but its ur right not to take possesn even after 90 days if u r not satisfied with work done, no panalety or no problm of cancalatn even after 90 days because you had ur attendance there and u r refussing possesn because of incomplete work

Pankaj Singh

May 31, 2012, 8:22:29 AM5/31/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
in many cases people are being asked to furnish an affidavit saying they are ready to take possesion without water and electricity... wat do we do in such a case?

sumit aantil

Jun 1, 2012, 2:59:51 AM6/1/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
its ok in submitting affidevit without electricity nd water .......because these things will take time as transformers,water tank etc work will take time............make sure inside ur flat all other work is finished like whitewash, window glasses, electrical fittings etc..if inside its complete go for possestn ...because external work of electricity nd water will take time and will come simultaneously for all at the same time

Pankaj Singh

Jun 1, 2012, 5:34:33 AM6/1/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

All info u need is present on this groups website.... I guess u should hurry now...sat is closed at dda

~sent from my android smart phone

Abhishek Singh

Jun 12, 2012, 7:22:06 AM6/12/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Veenu,

I have taken the possession of my flat in sec 26 on 8th June. Now I need to to deposit the possession slip, Can u give me the matter or format of the Covering letter for submission for the Same.

Regards,
Abhishek.
On Friday, March 2, 2012 6:56:56 PM UTC+5:30, Veenu wrote:
Dear All

Please update us in detail about what documents are to be submitted to the JE for taking possession of the LIG flat in Dwarka Sector 26 as I have received the posession letter yesterday ie 1st March.

many thanks
Veenu

Anupam

Jun 13, 2012, 6:57:20 AM6/13/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
water meter ki cost kya hai ???

Abhishek Kumar Singh

Jun 13, 2012, 7:13:15 AM6/13/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Rs.650-750 -850 depending on the brand you buy.
--
Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek kumar Singh.

Anupam

Jun 13, 2012, 7:33:39 AM6/13/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Ok thanks...

any suggestion on brand :)

Ashish

Jul 31, 2012, 3:20:37 AM7/31/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I am Ashish ,,looking to buy here in sec 26...pls let me know if anyone is intersted in selling or any ref ... i am not a broker and want it for personal use.

Thanks
Ashish
09958887544

Ashish

Jul 31, 2012, 3:22:09 AM7/31/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear A

Rambo Hick

Aug 1, 2012, 3:13:23 AM8/1/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
can they give possession letter directly to a person visiting dda office or will they only send through courier..if anyone knows the answer then respond please..it is very urgent

Rambo Hick

Aug 1, 2012, 3:13:47 AM8/1/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Abhishek Kumar Singh

Aug 1, 2012, 4:58:36 AM8/1/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

No possession letter will be sent by Courier only.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

s p singh

Sep 15, 2012, 10:58:49 AM9/15/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Om Sai Ram

All alloted of Dda 2010, Any one of you got possesion and want to sell your flat then contact me on 9810129929

S P Singh
Message has been deleted

sandy katyal

Sep 28, 2012, 11:32:59 PM9/28/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone has an idea if the DDA Office is open on Saturday or closed?

Thank you.

madan bhukal

Sep 30, 2012, 4:31:22 AM9/30/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
surely closed!

Veenu

Sep 30, 2012, 2:24:25 PM9/30/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Dear All

I have to proceed for CD Execution and Registration next week. For CD execution, the DDA letter received by me lists down all the requirements. One of the requirement is "Proof of the physical possession of the flat ie electricity bill,water bill,ration card etc".

At the time of the possession, since there was no water & electricity connection, myself took possession without these connections and gave an affidavit to this effect.  In such a case, what bill should we provide to the authorities for execution.

Also, what all do we need for registration of the CD?

Rajeev Ranjan

Oct 1, 2012, 12:23:06 AM10/1/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
they didnt ask for water or electricity meter bill in my case, however u can attach the water meter bill if they ask.

rajeev

dilip mukerjee

Oct 1, 2012, 7:27:41 AM10/1/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear,

The physical possession certificate along with water charges connection receipt issued by DDA authority is sufficient.

Dilip Mukerjee

MP

Dec 23, 2012, 9:24:45 AM12/23/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
A couple of queries. I would be grateful if some of the esteemed members could help me with that.

1. The draft which needs to be made. Is the disposal Cost same as the one mentioned in a letter received from DDA. I dont remember what was mentioned on the CD (the green paper one)
2. The letter mentions that I need to carry with me - Proof of Physical possession - Electricity bill, water bill etc. But I have not got the electricity or water connection. At the time of taking possession, the JE asked me to get a Water meter and he gave a recipt of Rs 500 for that. He did not take the meter, but just noted down the meter number. Will that do?

Please help. My CD execution date is on the 27th Dec.

Thanks
MP

Santosh Pandey

Dec 26, 2012, 1:50:45 AM12/26/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
stamp duty receipt have mention consideration amount plus 120 Rs. more for pasting charge for draft
and water meter receipt is enough , try to reach around 10 am  so that CD execution and registry may complete same day.

Sandeep Singh

Dec 27, 2012, 3:43:15 AM12/27/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Any scope of expansion of flats in future?

AVINASH CHANDRA

Jan 28, 2013, 7:46:29 AM1/28/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com, dda-...@googlegroups.com
Can any one inform the status of DDA sector 18 B houses in block D2A. When the building will be ready for shifting to houses

With best regards

Avinash Chandra

Sent from my iPhone 5

Veenu

Jan 31, 2017, 2:45:57 PM1/31/17
to DDA 2010 - 2014
Mr Katyal

I am the owner of DDA LIG Flats in Sector 26.  I have not paid any property tax as yet from year 2012.  Please let me know if you have paid the property tax and guide me as I want to pay the tax along with the arrears.

thanks & regards

Veenu

Jan 31, 2017, 2:52:27 PM1/31/17
to DDA 2010 - 2014
Mr Ashish

I am the owner of DDA Flat LIG in Dwarka Sector 26.  I have not paid any property tax till date.  Now I want to pay the property tax from 2012-date of possession till date along with arrears. Can you please guide me as to how to do it online.

many thanks and regards