Rohini LIG Sec-29 DDA 2010

ѕαмツ

Mar 14, 2012, 12:48:27 AM3/14/12
to DDA 2010
All members who got allotment in Rohini Sec-29 LIG, can share
informations doubts views in this thread.

Deepak Bhandari

Mar 14, 2012, 1:51:54 AM3/14/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hello i have been allotted a LIG flat in sec 29 Rohini

Can anyone pls. tell me if any of you have received Possession or Objection letter from DDA i submitted the entire asked documents in Nov 2011.Till date have not received any intimation from DDA.

Regards
Deepak

--
Regards

Deepak Bhandari
9873782634

Deepak Bhandari

Sam II

Mar 14, 2012, 3:06:31 AM3/14/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Deepak
I submitted my documents along with Payment on 26th of Dec.11. so far there is no communication/information from DDA. Last week I called them on there toll free no and representative said that possession letter will be reached to me by end of march or 1st week of april.

On asking to him about objection letter, he said since its not received till now means you will get possession letter only.

Deepak Bhandari

Mar 14, 2012, 3:48:39 AM3/14/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sam

I submitted the docs in the last week of Nov 11,That means we can hope for the possession letter to reach shortly , if in case you receive any intimation please write to me and as and when ill get any such letter ill write to you too ,Thanks a ton for your help.

Regards
Deepak

Ramesh Chandra

Mar 14, 2012, 4:01:19 AM3/14/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Friends

Myself Ramesh Chandra i have also allotted LIG flat in Rohini , And i have already paid that amount on 8th Dec '2011, But still there is no response regarding the objection letter and Possession letter .

If any body has information about the same try to share.

Regards

Ramesh Chandra
--
Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Chandra
Mobile No. 9971775789

sumit aantil

Mar 14, 2012, 12:15:27 PM3/14/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
no response from dda for 29 sec, rohini..........i am also waiting my possesion letter......i think since there is no. eletricity and water, roads.....hence they r delaying it

Deepak Bhandari

Mar 14, 2012, 1:02:53 PM3/14/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sumit

Have you been to the site recently? whats the present situation ?

Regards
Deepak

sumit aantil

Mar 14, 2012, 1:19:09 PM3/14/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
inside the flat it was alsomost complete.......but roads, lighting, parks, water work  was going on outside.......a few months back....

Deepak Bhandari

Mar 15, 2012, 12:18:37 AM3/15/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the update .

arun mishra

Mar 15, 2012, 1:53:44 PM3/15/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends
  Today I got possession letter for LIG flat in sec14 Dwarka, I have to take over flat with in 30 days.

Pankaj Singh

Mar 15, 2012, 2:16:30 PM3/15/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Congrats mate....

Deepak Bhandari

Mar 16, 2012, 12:13:14 AM3/16/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Arun

Thats a great news ....

Regards
Deepak

Rajender Wadhwa

Mar 19, 2012, 3:58:04 AM3/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I have got a letter to intimate that "He is entitled to obtain Electric and Water connection in his own name".
Could anybody tell me when can I expect possession letter.

Thanks!
Rajender

dilipmukerjee

Mar 19, 2012, 5:13:07 PM3/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Rajender,

Good news!!

Further is to intimate that DDA release both possession and Electricity and water connection order simultaneously.

You should personally visit concern Assistant Director (H),LIG, DDA at Vikas Sadan to get the same if you don’t receive both letter together.

Dilip Mukerjee

Rajender Wadhwa

Mar 19, 2012, 8:37:19 AM3/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dilip,

I have also got an annexure copy that I submitted earlier now attested by Assistant Director,LIG,DDA. Is this the possesion letter?
Kindly let me know.

Thanks!
Rajender

On Tuesday, March 20, 2012 2:43:07 AM UTC+5:30, Dilip wrote:

Dear Rajender,

Good news!!

Further is to intimate that DDA release both possession and Electricity and water connection order simultaneously.

You should personally visit concern Assistant Director (H),LIG, DDA at Vikas Sadan to get the same if you don’t receive both letter together.

Dilip Mukerjee

dilipmukerjee

Mar 20, 2012, 4:14:37 AM3/20/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Rajender,

Well, I think you got both possession and NOC for Water / Electricity connection duly endorsed by Asst Dir,DDA. Simultaneously they forward one set to concern Area office of DDA and JE concern would collect personally from referred DDA Office thereafter he would issue you a letter for water connection. You will have to purchase a ISI water meter from any hardware shop dealing with meters also.

It would be better if you visit the site and contact concern JE, he will guide you accordingly.

Dilip Mukerjee

Rajender Wadhwa

Mar 21, 2012, 9:46:22 AM3/21/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I contacted JE in RPD7 department in DDA office located in Deepali Chowk, Rohini. The possession letter got dispatched to me on 9th March but he said he had not yet received my file so I am supposed  to come after 7-8 days. Does anybody has same experience, then please share.

Thanks
Rajender

Ramesh Chandra

Mar 21, 2012, 10:12:48 AM3/21/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Rajender ji

What date u made the payment to DDA, because i have already paid the payment on 8th Dec but

No possession and no objection letter til date.

Regards

Ramesh

dilipmukerjee

Mar 22, 2012, 4:35:12 PM3/22/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

DDA Vikas Sadan dispatch two copies of possession letter , one copy to allottees and second copy endorsed to site DDA office Madhuban Chowk, it takes about 7-10 days to reach concern JE .

The procedure to get physical possession ;

·         Get a requisition letter duly signed by concern JE for depositing water connection charges  I.e. 300/- at DDA Office, Madhuban Chowk

·         You will have to  purchase an ISI Marked water meter with inspection card issued by manufacturing company along with receipt issued by dealer.

·         You also get a copy of NOC issued by Asst Dir (H) LIG, Vikas Sadan, New Delhi along with possession letter,

·         A copy of allotment letter, demand notice, specimen signatures along with p size photo duly attested and also photo copy of identity poof .

·         You should also keep original copies of all the documents with you for verification by JE.

As far as my personal experience is concerned, my dealing JE, Mr., Grewal was very cooperative and helpful.

Thanks,

Dilip Mukerjee

Mar 22, 2012, 4:51:01 AM3/22/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dilip
Thanks for information you provided,
Please let us know from where we can purchase water meter, and if there is any specific format for letter's please share with us.

santosh pandey

Mar 22, 2012, 6:52:09 AM3/22/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi , Very useful information thanks .one more thing is site JE is available on saturday and what is timing ...or only mon. to friday ...any idea ?

Regards
Santosh

dilip mukerjee

Mar 22, 2012, 8:56:40 AM3/22/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
On 22 March 2012 01:51, Sam II <ksa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dilip
Thanks for information you provided,
Please let us know from where we can purchase water meter, and if there is any specific format for letter's please share with us.

Dear,

There is printed format for water connection to be provided by JE of concern area, available on site in respective sectors.

As far as water meter is concern you can purchase from any hardware shop of any area but condition is, meter should be ISI Marked and also have a inspection card duly singed by the authorized person of manufactured. It is the duty of dealer to provide complete documents of the meter.

Thanks,

Dilip Mukerjee

Sam II

Mar 23, 2012, 1:40:11 AM3/23/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Dilip for this info

dilipmukerjee

Mar 23, 2012, 5:05:17 PM3/23/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Dear,

You can contact site JE only on Monday and Friday after 1100 hours.

Thanks,

Dilip Mukerjee

Deepak Bhandari

Mar 23, 2012, 6:14:58 AM3/23/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hello

Anyone who received the possession letter can please help by telling if DDA is sending the same by courier or normal post?

Regards
Deepak

santosh pandey

Mar 23, 2012, 6:45:50 AM3/23/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thankyou Dilip ji

Rajender Wadhwa

Mar 26, 2012, 5:52:21 AM3/26/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dilip,

I made payment to DDA on 29th Dec 2011 and got possesion cum NOC letters on 14th Mar 2012.

-Rajender

Sam II

Mar 26, 2012, 5:56:13 AM3/26/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I made the payment on 27th Dec and yet there is no news on Possesion letters

Sam!!

Apr 14, 2012, 12:21:46 AM4/14/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Any update guys ? I called DDA Helpline and representative assured me that everybody will receive PL’s in next 15 days.

Regards,

Sam

sumit aantil

Apr 20, 2012, 2:33:34 AM4/20/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
lig sec29-got noc letter on 16 april.............will soon visit je at dipali chok........someone tell d day and time so that i found him on my first visit

Sam II

Apr 20, 2012, 3:10:43 AM4/20/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
iF you have his no then better you call him first and then fix a timing.
BTW
When you got the PL ?

Regards,

Sam

When we heal the Earth, we heal ourselves. Go Green.

dilip mukerjee

Apr 20, 2012, 3:51:24 AM4/20/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear sumit,

The concern JE is available on Monday and Friday after 1100 hours.

It would be better if you contact him on M before leaving your residence. I got contact No.
of Mr. Grewal JE , 9868140132, he is a nice individual.

Thanks,

Dilip Mukerjee

vinit noopur

May 14, 2012, 3:05:44 AM5/14/12
to DDA 2010
Dear All,
Thanks for sharing such useful information at Google. I have received
possession letter for LIG Jasola Pocket -10B on 2/04/2012.
Please guide me about address of this office Flat -18 A (AE &JE
office). Is it located in Pocket -10B, Jasola only.
Please mail me the address of hardware shop, from where water meter
can be purchased. How much does it cost.
Is the format of one affidavit in original which is to be submitted to
AE/JE available in the brochure. If not from where you got the
format.
What about Electricity Connection?
With Warm Regards,

Vinit Priyadarshi
Mumbai

Rajender Wadhwa

May 17, 2012, 2:37:16 AM5/17/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Has anyone gone to Sub-Registrar office for rohin sec-29 LIG flat for registration. Kindly provide steps to follow.

Thanks!

-Rajender

sumit aantil

May 17, 2012, 6:46:10 AM5/17/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
is format of undertaking and affidevit to be submitted is same which was submitted earlier.....? or no need to submitt these now?? those who have submitted possestn letter plzz kindly rply what documents r to be submitted this time...

sumit aantil

May 17, 2012, 6:53:37 AM5/17/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

>> Dully Attested Copies of following Documents for Taking Possession of
>> DDA Flat:
>> (i)        Demand Letter
>> (ii)       HDFC Receipts
>> (iv)       Allotment Letter
>> (v)        Passport / Election Card, etc as Photo/I D Proof
>> (vi)       Affidavit (for not making any unauthorized
>> addition/alteration)
>> (vii)      Undertaking (for that claim being tentative and if any
>> additional amount is payable on account of tax implication)
>> (vii)      Specimen Signature with Photograph duly attested by Notary
>> Public
>> (viii)     Copy of C.A.U. Receipt duly acknowledging receipt of
>> Payment
>> against demand towards furniture/furnishing/fixtures, etc as requested
>> vide EE/AE/JE. The demand will be issued on submission of documents.
>> (ix)       Test /Calibration Certificate of Water Meter [Class B,
>> Inferential Dry Dial Type, Magnetic Drive, Multi Jet Water Meter
>> bearing with ISI Mark (IS 779/1994) confirming to ISO: 4064 Standards]
>> in Original.

are all of these r required to submitted for possestnnow after getting letter frm dda........if yes format of above affidevit nd undertaking is same as earlier submitted????

Sam II

May 17, 2012, 6:59:59 AM5/17/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanx for info Sumit

What document can we use in place HDFC Receipt ? I dont have HDFC rcpt.

ѕαмツ

May 26, 2012, 1:24:35 PM5/26/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
What step to be followed after getting the possession letter and NOC

ѕαмツ

Jul 27, 2012, 7:36:28 AM7/27/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Went to site today and got the letter for water connection from JE. JE issued Aug 13th for possesion of my flat.

those who got the Pl and NOC must go to site and contact your JE, for each block there are diffrent JE's. Also purchase a ISI mark water meter and carry with you when you go to see JE. He will tell you the documents needed at the time of Possesion.

Ramesh Chandra

Jul 27, 2012, 1:39:22 PM7/27/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear

tell me dear all works completed there or still lot of pending work have to be done.

Water availability there in sector 29.

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Chandra

Sam II

Jul 28, 2012, 5:05:58 AM7/28/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
The condition is worst there. construction is still going on. No water or electricity so far. Flats are not completed. everything is in mess.

I have taken pictures of there but dunno how to upload here

Regards,

Sam

When we heal the Earth, we heal ourselves. Go Green.

Ramesh Chandra

Jul 28, 2012, 8:26:49 AM7/28/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,

Can u email to me i hv alloted LIG flat in Sector 29.

email address :- ramesh...@gmail.com

Sam II

Jul 28, 2012, 8:48:58 AM7/28/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Which block, Flat no ? sent you the mail

Regards,

Sam

When we heal the Earth, we heal ourselves. Go Green.

Sam II

Aug 13, 2012, 8:25:36 AM8/13/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Got the physical possession today. JE of My flat is really a nice man,  who explained me all the procedure and also told me what should I do next very calmly and gently. Those who got the possession letter and wants to clear their doubt about documents to be submitted, can call me or ping me on my gtalk.

JE handed over me all the fittings such as Taps, Flush Tank etc so that I can install it at the time of shifting. Please note according to JE it will take around 6 more months to have electricity in sec 29 Rohini,

My No is 9810856452

Regards,

Sam

When we heal the Earth, we heal ourselves. Go Green.

Contact me: Google Talk ksamu3l Skype samuel_kt

sumit aantil

Aug 14, 2012, 5:49:47 AM8/14/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
what about the work? street lites, transformer rooms, and interior electrical fitting of flats?

Sam II

Aug 14, 2012, 7:13:12 AM8/14/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Sumit,
Work is in progress :P, frankly speaking it will take around 6 more month to complete all the pending works. Electricity is suppose to come there next year Feb-Mar(As per JE).

Regards,

Sam

When we heal the Earth, we heal ourselves. Go Green.

ravirai

Aug 14, 2012, 7:19:23 AM8/14/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com, dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all
Good day
Any update about Ganga block HIG dl. I hv joined ship for four months contract  will be back to india by end of November. In case it's earlier will have to come back before for loan formalities  etc.
Thanks in advance.
Capt. Ravi Rai

Sent from my iPhone

ravirai

Aug 14, 2012, 7:21:00 AM8/14/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Sam II

Aug 24, 2012, 11:12:01 AM8/24/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Submitted, the intimation letter today for CD execution. Any idea how much time it will take ?

sumit aantil

Aug 24, 2012, 1:18:56 PM8/24/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
i think after new v.c of dda and media reports pending work should complete soon....any body visiting site may reply if saw any change there......

Sandeep Singh

Aug 25, 2012, 1:56:50 AM8/25/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Hey how come u guys getting watr connections?! In Jasola LIG we r told that water meters r installed only when certain percentage of ocupancy occurs!

Sam II

Aug 25, 2012, 3:01:25 AM8/25/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

I got the physical possesion only. No electricity or water connection installed yet. Tough JE of site said 'aap agar bina bijli ke teh lenge to mein water tanker mangva doonga' :-D

Sam
Sent from Mobile Device

sandeep khurana

Sep 2, 2012, 5:40:08 AM9/2/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Guys,

Hope All Of you DDA allot y Got the PL..
Any Updated For LIG Rohini Flat in Sector 29??
--
Thanks & Regards
Sandeep Khurana

SIKANDER MALIK

Sep 2, 2012, 9:56:44 AM9/2/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
not yet

Vineet Chawla

Sep 28, 2012, 11:52:38 AM9/28/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends

I got the possession letter for my LIG flat at Sec 29, Rohini.

I am planning to meet the JE on coming Monday i.e. 1st October.

I called up Mr. Grewal but he is not the one assigned for my flat. He told abt Mr Kailash but could't provide his number.

Does anyone has the number of Mr Kailash? Also, where exactly we need to go to meet the JE (At sec 29 itself or any other place around)?

Also, to buy the water meter,

 ---> Which is the best company/brand available? What will be the cost?
 ---> Is there any place near to site from where I can purchase the meter?

Any other useful information/suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks in advance !!!

WR
Vineet Chawla

Sam II

Sep 28, 2012, 10:07:30 PM9/28/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
HI Vineet,
If you dont get concern JE's no then you visit the site and contact JE.
For water meter,  you can purchase any ISI mark water meter.

Regards,

Sam

When we heal the Earth, we heal ourselves. Go Green.

Contact me: Google Talk ksamu3l Skype samuel_kt

sandeep khurana

Oct 1, 2012, 7:17:34 AM10/1/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com, vinee...@gmail.com
Hello Vineet,

You got the meter from Just opposite to Shabad diary 28.746534,77.095791.

Meter rate is 750 with photo copy.
Meter brand is Janta

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 9:22 PM, Vineet Chawla <vinee...@gmail.com> wrote:
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

RAJAT MAHAJAN

Jan 13, 2013, 4:12:47 AM1/13/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I have not recd PL till date

what to do???

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 7:52 PM, manoj <manojs...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sunday, September 2, 2012 7:26:46 PM UTC+5:30, SIKANDER MALIK wrote:
not yet

--
Thanks & Regards
Rajat Mahajan

Sam II

Jan 13, 2013, 8:53:43 AM1/13/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Rajat, Visit DDA office Vikas Sadan on Monday & Thursday after 2.30pm. These two days for public dealing. Please visit once and check the status of your file.

RAJAT MAHAJAN

Feb 7, 2013, 11:56:01 PM2/7/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Guys,

Thanks to all as i received my P/L on Wednesday now guide me what to do.
i am planning to go to site to meet JE
what papers i need to take with me.

Sam II

Feb 8, 2013, 3:47:19 AM2/8/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rahul,
Take a photocopy of both and meet the JE there. He will allot a date for Physcial possession and also tell you the documents needed at the time of Possesison.

Regards
Sam

vinay kumar

Feb 12, 2013, 1:30:02 AM2/12/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Is the electricity came in sec 29 LIG.Please throw light on it.How to get electricity connection

Regards
Vinay

Pratik goyal

Apr 1, 2013, 6:29:41 AM4/1/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

What is the current electricity & water supply status?

Sam II

Apr 1, 2013, 6:39:22 AM4/1/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Till Last month it wasnt installed.

Pratik goyal

Apr 2, 2013, 12:59:26 AM4/2/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Sam for the update.... do you have any information by when we can accept water & electrcity :( ???

Best Regards,
Pratik Goyal

Sam II

Apr 2, 2013, 1:42:49 AM4/2/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
No Pratik, There is no confirmed update from DDA about Electricity and Water supply status.

Pratik goyal

Apr 2, 2013, 6:58:23 AM4/2/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
:((

dilipmukerjee

Apr 2, 2013, 8:04:38 AM4/2/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

As per my earlier experience, it is my confirm view  that DDA can’t provide basic amenities in Sector 29 Rohini before 2014 Mar-Apr.They might give thousand of assurances.

Thanks,

Dilip Mukerjee

Pratik goyal

Apr 2, 2013, 1:11:23 PM4/2/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Dillip for the update...

What are the current prices of these LIG flats? Is their any chance of price hike in near future?

Jahanavi D

Sep 2, 2014, 10:44:46 PM9/2/14
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

When I visited Sector 29 LIG for possession earlier this year, there was not much going on. My flat had a thick layer of dust.
Just curious if anyone plans to renovate their LIG flat or have already renovated.
If so, please share your experience, e.g.contractors for renovating in Rohini, what kind of renovation is allowed without having to get approval from DDA, etc.

OR

Do you plan to keep your flat as-is and sell as-is since there is no point moving to Rohini Sector 29 now due to transportation and connectivity issues?

Will appreciate sharing your thoughts.

Thanks

Sam II

Sep 3, 2014, 12:03:28 AM9/3/14
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jahanvi,
I have got LIG in sec 29, Last week my family visited there (As I m currently in Bangalore). They informed me that there are 30+ families already shifted.
Regarding renovation....I dont think it would require any DDA approval for any renovation you do inside the flat area and not intend to change the structure MAP.

THanks.

sumit aantil

Sep 10, 2016, 9:05:05 AM9/10/16
to DDA 2010 - 2014
u still have ur flat at sec-29? do u wana sell it now?

sumit aantil

Sep 10, 2016, 9:07:41 AM9/10/16
to DDA 2010 - 2014
do u still have ur sec-29 flat? u wana sell it now?

sumit aantil

Sep 10, 2016, 9:08:27 AM9/10/16
to DDA 2010 - 2014