Rohini Sector 28 LIG Status

SK Gupta

Feb 15, 2012, 10:12:53 PM2/15/12
to DDA 2010
Hi,

Anyone who got possession letter from DDA for LIG flat in Rohini
Sector 28?
It appears flats are not ready, therefore DDA is delaying the
possession. In case someone has visited recently may share progress/
pics for the benefit of other members.

regards
SK Gupta

sumit aantil

Feb 16, 2012, 3:11:00 AM2/16/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
i m also in sec-28,i think  no possestion letter send till yet .......

mini shaju

Feb 19, 2012, 1:08:09 PM2/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

mini shaju

Feb 19, 2012, 1:08:49 PM2/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
iam too waiting for the same

RAJAT MAHAJAN

Feb 21, 2012, 2:04:36 AM2/21/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Some of the flats ready for possession which were locked by the DDA

Regards
Rajat Mahajan

Deepak Sharma

Feb 21, 2012, 5:48:33 AM2/21/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Not yet,waiting for the same

Br-Deepak Sharma

SK Gupta

Feb 26, 2012, 12:00:21 AM2/26/12
to DDA 2010
Hi,

Has anyone received possession letter so far? Please post your
observations about work progress at site. Any likely possession date
indicated by dda/contarctors working at site?

Regards,
SK Gupta

On Feb 21, 3:48 pm, Deepak Sharma <deepak.sharma2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not yet,waiting for the same
>
> Br-Deepak Sharma
>
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 12:34 PM, RAJAT MAHAJAN
> <rajat.mahaja...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Some of the flats ready for possession which were locked by the DDA
>
> > On 2/19/12, mini shaju <minishaju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > iam too waiting for the same

> > Regards
> > Rajat Mahajan- Hide quoted text -

SK Gupta

Mar 11, 2012, 12:51:08 AM3/11/12
to DDA 2010
I am still waiting for any communication from DDA, papers submitted
two months back. Anyone who received possession or objection letter or
visited the site recently is requested to share experience/
information.

SK Gupta

sumit aantil

Mar 11, 2012, 7:44:52 AM3/11/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
nonthng yet

sarab singh

Mar 12, 2012, 2:23:58 AM3/12/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
frnds i receivd objection letter on 21 feb.i have submitted the
reqired doccuments on feb28,waiting 4 possession objection becoz sm of
us have received objection lettr 2-3 times.

Deepak Sharma

Mar 12, 2012, 7:30:27 AM3/12/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Nothing yet

SK Gupta

Apr 5, 2012, 11:52:56 AM4/5/12
to DDA 2010
Friends, No information received even after two months of submission
of papers. Anyone who got possession,is requested to please share
experience and details.

Is there any progress on the site?

SK Gupta

On Mar 12, 4:30 pm, Deepak Sharma <deepak.sharma2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nothing yet
>
> On 3/12/12, sarab singh <sarabman...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > frnds i receivd objection letter on 21 feb.i have submitted the
> > reqired doccuments on feb28,waiting 4 possession objection becoz sm of
> > us have received objection lettr 2-3 times.
>
> > On 3/11/12, sumit aantil <aanti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> nonthng yet
>
> >> On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 11:21 AM, SK Gupta <guptasarve...@gmail.com>

sarab singh

Apr 5, 2012, 1:15:06 PM4/5/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
frnds no communication yet.plz share if u have smthng new

rajeev RANJAN

Apr 9, 2012, 12:34:04 AM4/9/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I received P/L along with NOC for water and electricity connection on Saturday (7th April) for my LIG flat in Sec-28 through speed post.
Anyone who had been through the process of taking physical possession may please share the contact no of concerned JE, his availability
on site (day and time) and what are the documents required to get the possession, any other useful information.

Regards,
Rajeev Ranjan

sarab singh

Apr 9, 2012, 5:53:08 AM4/9/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
rajeev nice to hear frm sec 28,means dda start sending P/L for sec
28,am also waiting for it.plz share whateva process u adopt.bt i heard
that u have to visit site at least 8-10 days aftr geting pl.becoz the
site engineer got it aftr ten days.
Congrats nd thanx for sharing

SK Gupta

Apr 14, 2012, 10:45:14 PM4/14/12
to DDA 2010
I am yet to receive communication from DDA, papers submitted more than
two months back.
Congrats Rajeev. Please share the process of taking possession for the
benefit of others.
Request to members, who got allotment in Rohini sector 28, to please
share development through this thread.

SK Gupta

On Apr 9, 2:53 pm, sarab singh <sarabman...@gmail.com> wrote:
> rajeev nice to hear frm sec 28,means dda start sending P/L for sec
> 28,am also waiting for it.plz share whateva process u adopt.bt i heard
> that u have to visit site at least 8-10 days aftr geting pl.becoz the
> site engineer got it aftr ten days.
> Congrats nd thanx for sharing
>
> On 4/9/12, rajeev RANJAN <ranjan.ranjan1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I received P/L along with NOC for water and electricity connection
> > on Saturday (7th April) for my LIG flat in Sec-28 through speed post.
> > Anyone who had been through the process of taking physical possession may
> > please share the contact no of concerned JE, his availability
> > on site (day and time) and what are the documents required to get the
> > possession, any other useful information.
>
> > Regards,
> > Rajeev Ranjan
>
> > On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 10:45 PM, sarab singh <sarabman...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> frnds no communication yet.plz share if u have smthng new

SK Gupta

Apr 22, 2012, 10:25:08 AM4/22/12
to DDA 2010

sarab singh

Apr 22, 2012, 10:32:32 AM4/22/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
do we have to visit dda as objected doccuments submitted two months ago..

SK Gupta

Apr 27, 2012, 9:53:40 PM4/27/12
to DDA 2010
After more than 3 months of waiting, I received letter through
ordinary post from DDA asking me to submit more documents (although
submitted earlier) and fresh copies of undertakings.

SK Gupta

On Apr 22, 7:32 pm, sarab singh <sarabman...@gmail.com> wrote:
> do we have to visit dda as objected doccuments submitted two months ago..

sumit aantil

Apr 28, 2012, 5:57:24 AM4/28/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
dont submit at counter.......go with asked documents on monday or thrusday at 2.00 pm directly meet dy. director ..they will attach all ur remaining documents in ur file at d same time there........they will explain fault in file and will proceed file further.........any one got objectn letter must meet dy.dir it will save lot of time

SK Gupta

Apr 28, 2012, 9:56:45 AM4/28/12
to DDA 2010
Thanks for sharing this valuable information. I stay in Mumbai.
Whether Dy Director accepts papers from representative or necessarily
only from applicant?

SK Gupta

Hitesh Poonia

Jun 8, 2012, 1:43:53 AM6/8/12
to DDA 2010
Hi,

Can anyone detail out the process for taking the Physical possesssion
of lig FLATS after P/L and NOC letter.

What are the timings and place of meeting to JE.

Thanks

On Apr 28, 6:56 pm, SK Gupta <guptasarve...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for sharing this valuable information. I stay in Mumbai.
> Whether Dy Director accepts papers from representative or necessarily
> only from applicant?
>
> SK Gupta
>
> On Apr28, 2:57 pm, sumit aantil <aanti...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > dont submit at counter.......go with asked documents on monday or thrusday
> > at 2.00 pm directly meet dy. director ..they will attach all ur remaining
> > documents in ur file at d same time there........they will explain fault in
> > file and will proceed file further.........any one got objectn letter must
> > meet dy.dir it will save lot of time
>
> > On Sat, Apr28, 2012 at 7:23 AM, SK Gupta <guptasarve...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > After more than 3 months of waiting, I received letter through
> > > ordinary post from DDA asking me to submit more documents (although
> > > submitted earlier) and fresh copies of undertakings.
>
> > > SK Gupta

> > > heard
> > > the

> > > post.
> > >possession
> > > the

> > > sarabman...@gmail.com>

> > > post

> > > locked

sarab singh

Jun 8, 2012, 1:56:05 AM6/8/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
hitesh,
i got pl on 28th june and am going to meet je on monday.i talked to je
gh3 mr singhal who is a nice person nd he summarised what to take with
us for possession..

Sonalika Prasad

Jun 8, 2012, 3:06:56 AM6/8/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
The Je is availabale on available on Mondays and thursdays between 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
There itself in one of the flats sector 28 gh3 one broker is selling water meter for Rs. 800. They would give certificate number for the water meter. Go to Je and have that eneterd into his register.
 Keep a copy of water certificate number as that needs to be submitted while paying the water bill.then goto madhuban chowk dda office and submit water connetion pmnt  of rs 300..timing is before 1:00 pm..

Just behind dda building is district court.

Carry a copy of the following :

  1. Challans for payment of the demand money
  2. one address prrof
  3. one residence proof
  4. one photo id proof
  5. demand letter
  6. possession letter
  7. water/ electricity noc
  8. Water meter challln the one got from dda office for water meter bill
  9. water certificate number copy
  10. Signature verification - with one photograph and three signatures

Get all of these notorized at District court rohini.

Additionally make 2 affidavits duly notorized for the following at the court itself :
  1.  for not making any alteration
  2. taking possession without water and electricity

  Get all of these certifiied by the notary.They can all be done in one day
then go back with all thses notorized docs and the respective originals to JE.His name is Mr. Singhal. Number is 9811291847Carry one extra photograph with you for their register records.

If he wants he can give you the possession on the same day.

 .I had to run many times due to lack of proper information.. I hope this information helps you

Regards,

sarab singh

Jun 8, 2012, 4:25:31 AM6/8/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
sonalika ji,
bt i was told by the je that i have to go with one affidavit and the
doccuments u mentioned..he wil give u the possession..and then i have
to intimate it to dda office..if u go with affidavit and all
doccuments attested no need to go many times..is it so..plz guide..
Regards sarabjeet

On 6/8/12, Sonalika Prasad <sonalik...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> The Je is availabale on available on Mondays and thursdays between 10:00 am
> to 1:00 pm
> There itself in one of the flats sector 28 gh3 one broker is selling water
> meter for Rs. 800. They would give certificate number for the water meter.
> Go to Je and have that eneterd into his register.
> Keep a copy of water certificate number as that needs to be submitted
> while paying the water bill.then goto madhuban chowk dda office and submit
> water connetion pmnt of rs 300..timing is before 1:00 pm..
>
> Just behind dda building is district court.
>
> Carry a copy of the following :
>

> 1. Challans for payment of the demand money
> 2. one address prrof
> 3. one residence proof
> 4. one photo id proof
> 5. demand letter
> 6. possession letter
> 7. water/ electricity noc
> 8. Water meter challln the one got from dda office for water meter bill
> 9. water certificate number copy
> 10. Signature verification - with one photograph and three signatures
>
> Get all of these notorized at District court rohini.
> Additionally make 2 affidavits duly notorized for the following at the
> court itself :
>
> 1. for not making any alteration
> 2. taking possession without water and electricity

Sonalika Prasad

Jun 8, 2012, 5:30:46 AM6/8/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Sarbjeet ji,

I took the possession just this way last week only. Only one affidavit will not work at gh3 sect 28 as there is no electricity and water there..and dda is giving possession in "as on where basis". After taking possession they give possession slip. then a copy of possessionslip with an application for registering the property need to be done at dda INA office.

sarab singh

Jun 8, 2012, 5:37:03 AM6/8/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
thanx sonalika ji.
Its a big pblm for an unknown person of delhi to go difrent places.bt
i think ur guidance wil help me..i knw no water and electricity and i
think we have to wait a lot for that..in a single affidavit in which
we can write both the points that i wil nt do any alteration nd i am
ready to take possession without water and electrcity..r u frm
delhi..i wil go to je on 11th of june..
Regards sarab

Sonalika Prasad

Jun 8, 2012, 5:48:16 AM6/8/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure whether they will accept it in a single affidavit...I am frm gurgaon and hv already taken possession

sarab singh

Jun 8, 2012, 6:04:06 AM6/8/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
wow great.congratulations...
I talked to je and he says yes u can come with a single affidavit..am
also frm haryana distt fatehabad..i completed the set as u mentioned
in ur msg..except that meter slip..

madan bhukal

Jun 8, 2012, 7:43:36 AM6/8/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
from where in fatehabad

sarab singh

Jun 8, 2012, 9:12:14 AM6/8/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
bhattu kalan

sarab singh

Jun 12, 2012, 11:11:57 PM6/12/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
thanx sonalika ji,i also got the possession,steps u told were the
same..thanx again
regards sarab

Sonalika Prasad

Jun 13, 2012, 1:58:07 AM6/13/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Great  to hear this!
What s your flat number.

sarab singh

Jun 13, 2012, 2:36:01 AM6/13/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
527,and urs

Sonalika Prasad

Jun 13, 2012, 2:44:42 AM6/13/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
544...we are close neighbours..

sarab singh

Jun 13, 2012, 3:25:26 AM6/13/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
yeah,we r neighbours bt am nt going to shift there..am in govt job
here..physical possession is easy bt if u have guidance and the je's
there r really nice and cooperative..plz inform whtevr update u got as
u r frm ggn..

Dev

Jun 13, 2012, 7:08:01 AM6/13/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Sarab, Sonalika, I am still waiting for my possession letter :( I would appreciate anyone of you can share JE contact no 'coz I ll be needing that as soon as i receive the possession letter.

Cheers!
--
Dev

sarab singh

Jun 13, 2012, 8:21:00 AM6/13/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
nthng to worry too much..je there mr singla and mr ajay bansal r very
nice..mr singla cel numbr 9811291847.
Regards sarab

Puneet

Jul 11, 2012, 1:20:50 PM7/11/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Friends,

Even I am waiting for Possession letter, but one thing which concerns me a lot is "NOC for electricity and Water."

I feel if we give NOC then DDA would stop caring about proper electricity and water connection to all the flats.
I also read in the newspaper that Delhi Jal Board is not planning to place water pipelines in Rohini Sec 28 and Sec 29 in near future which make things even more gloomy.

I am writing this message just to take views of you all.

Thanks,
Puneet.

Jitendra Singh

Jul 11, 2012, 11:01:54 PM7/11/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear sir,

Money we have already paid. If we will not take possession we are making the situation further complicated for us.

In my opinion, first take the possession and latter on fight for other issues. I am also waiting for the possession letter for Rohini Sector 28, GH-4. I visit to DDA office fortnightly to clear my documents. They always raises the objection.
--

thanks and regards,

Jitendra Singh

Dev

Jul 17, 2012, 7:43:39 AM7/17/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Do anyone have any contact detail of concerned officer for Rohini Sector 28, GH-4?

Jitendra Singh

Jul 18, 2012, 4:07:31 AM7/18/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Mr. Singal is JE I will let you know his contact no.  by tomorrow.

hitesh kumar

Jul 18, 2012, 11:56:14 AM7/18/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Mr singhal mob no 9811291847

SK Gupta

Aug 4, 2012, 3:46:48 AM8/4/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I am still waiting for PL after one objection letter. Documents required in objection letter submitted on 20th June.
Any progress with respect to Electricity and water supply?

SK Gupta

Naresh Singh

Aug 4, 2012, 4:19:08 AM8/4/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
Anybody having contact no of JE GH4, Sector-28, pl let me know
Naresh Singh
09412000939

Puneet

Aug 10, 2012, 1:23:25 PM8/10/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sarab ji and Sonalika ji,

I have one small query: Do I need to go to JE with the water meter first so that he enters certificate number in his register and then go to DDA office for water connection payment.

If yes, then, we all will have to visit JE twice. First to get water meter registered and then, to submit all the documents and receive possession letter.

Kindly reply.

Thanks,
Puneet.

Sam II

Aug 10, 2012, 1:58:10 PM8/10/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Puneet exactly.

Sam
Sent from Mobile Device

sarab singh

Aug 11, 2012, 2:50:22 AM8/11/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Exactly puneet ji.we have to visit je twice..

On 8/11/12, Puneet <punee...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Sarab ji and Sonalika ji,
>
> I have one small query: Do I need to go to JE with the water meter first so
>
> that he enters certificate number in his register and then go to DDA office
>
> for water connection payment.
>
> If yes, then, we all will have to visit JE twice. First to get water meter
> registered and then, to submit all the documents and receive possession
> letter.
>
> Kindly reply.
>
> Thanks,
> Puneet.
>
> On Wednesday, June 13, 2012 8:41:57 AM UTC+5:30, sarab singh wrote:
>>
>> thanx sonalika ji,i also got the possession,steps u told were the
>> same..thanx again
>> regards sarab
>>
>> On 6/8/12, Sonalika Prasad <sonalik...@gmail.com <javascript:>> wrote:
>> > I'm not sure whether they will accept it in a single affidavit...I am
>> frm
>> > gurgaon and hv already taken possession
>> >
>> > On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 3:07 PM, sarab singh
>> > <sarab...@gmail.com<javascript:>>

>> affidavit
>> there..and

>> application

>> have

sarab singh

Aug 11, 2012, 2:52:45 AM8/11/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Have anybody applied for electricity connection..

On 8/11/12, Puneet <punee...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Sarab ji and Sonalika ji,
>
> I have one small query: Do I need to go to JE with the water meter first so
>
> that he enters certificate number in his register and then go to DDA office
>
> for water connection payment.
>
> If yes, then, we all will have to visit JE twice. First to get water meter
> registered and then, to submit all the documents and receive possession
> letter.
>
> Kindly reply.
>
> Thanks,
> Puneet.
>
> On Wednesday, June 13, 2012 8:41:57 AM UTC+5:30, sarab singh wrote:
>>
>> thanx sonalika ji,i also got the possession,steps u told were the
>> same..thanx again
>> regards sarab
>>
>> On 6/8/12, Sonalika Prasad <sonalik...@gmail.com <javascript:>> wrote:
>> > I'm not sure whether they will accept it in a single affidavit...I am
>> frm
>> > gurgaon and hv already taken possession
>> >
>> > On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 3:07 PM, sarab singh
>> > <sarab...@gmail.com<javascript:>>

>> affidavit
>> there..and

>> application

>> have

Mini Shaju

Aug 12, 2012, 10:54:51 AM8/12/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
dear sarabji &nareshji,
pl fwd update after rec PL.I recd PL .can you fwd your mob nos.

Puneet

Aug 13, 2012, 9:26:17 AM8/13/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot for the confirmation Sam and Sarab ji.

Regards,
Puneet.

sarab singh

Aug 13, 2012, 10:45:43 AM8/13/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
If u r frm gh3,u have to visit site with water meter,je wil give u a
slip aftr entering the details of the meter and ur flat then u have to
go madhuban chowk where u have to deposit rs 3hundred for water
connection and aftr that u have to visit site again wid all the
doccuments and receits je wil give u possession slip,u have to
intimate abt possession to dda..doccuments shud be attested by the
notary gazzetted ofcr with affidavits..my numbr is 9996245877

vijendra meena

Aug 14, 2012, 12:48:47 AM8/14/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
yes u shud go alongwith water meter/ certificates. JE will fill up challan to deposit Rs300/- in DDA at Madhuban Choak. come back to JE alongwith all the documents required for possession.
vijendra

SK Gupta

Aug 22, 2012, 7:05:04 AM8/22/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Once again, second time I got letter from DDA asking to submit four copies of possession letter completed in all respect. These four copies of possession letter were submitted to DDA in february and there was no mention in their first letter demanding more documents issued in June. It appears flats are not ready and DDA is defering possession.

Just for the sake of clarity, possession letter 4 copies need to be filled up, signed by alottee, photograph of alottee to be pasted and photo and sign need to be attested by Notary with Rs 5/- notary stamp. If I have missed anything please point out.

Again waiting period is 3 months?

SK Gupta

sachin jain

Aug 22, 2012, 7:40:41 AM8/22/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
i hope u dint miss mentioning the file number.
If u did then do mention the file no but not the date.
cheers

Sachin Jain
Research Engr

SK Gupta

Aug 26, 2012, 1:26:19 AM8/26/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks

Dev

Aug 29, 2012, 3:04:12 AM8/29/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Naresh,

Do you have JE contact no?

Regards
--
Dev

vijay Arora

Sep 2, 2012, 11:33:22 AM9/2/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for valuable information.
Please do post the latest information

On Friday, June 8, 2012 12:36:56 PM UTC+5:30, S Prasad wrote:
Hi,
The Je is availabale on available on Mondays and thursdays between 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
There itself in one of the flats sector 28 gh3 one broker is selling water meter for Rs. 800. They would give certificate number for the water meter. Go to Je and have that eneterd into his register.
 Keep a copy of water certificate number as that needs to be submitted while paying the water bill.then goto madhuban chowk dda office and submit water connetion pmnt  of rs 300..timing is before 1:00 pm..

Just behind dda building is district court.

Carry a copy of the following :

  1. Challans for payment of the demand money
  1. one address prrof
  2. one residence proof
  3. one photo id proof
  4. demand letter
  5. possession letter
  6. water/ electricity noc
  1. Water meter challln the one got from dda office for water meter bill
  1. water certificate number copy
  1. Signature verification - with one photograph and three signatures

Get all of these notorized at District court rohini.

Additionally make 2 affidavits duly notorized for the following at the court itself :
  1.  for not making any alteration
Message has been deleted

Sonalika Prasad

Sep 21, 2012, 1:08:22 PM9/21/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr. Gupta,

More than 200 people in GH3 Rohini Sect 28, LIG have taken possession Sir. I went there last week, flats are ready and they are laying cables on road for electricity connection.If you hv nt got the possession letter pls chk with DDA.I took possession in May.

Regards,

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 5:14 PM, SK Gupta <guptas...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thursday, February 16, 2012 8:42:53 AM UTC+5:30, SK Gupta wrote:
Hi,

Anyone who got possession letter from DDA for LIG flat in Rohini

SK Gupta

Oct 31, 2012, 7:13:32 AM10/31/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

After three objection letters, finally I got PL yesterday. In last two objection letters, response from DDA was quite fast.
I am planning to visit DDA soon to take physical possession.

Need your help to guide on sequence of activities to be done and documents required for physical possession. I am from Mumbai and wish to ensure that in single visit I complete all the formalilties and do not miss out anything.

Thanks to you all sharing information.

SK Gupta

Saurabh

Oct 31, 2012, 9:02:06 AM10/31/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I am on the same boat. Got the PL yesterday. Need to take physical now. I read the process in the same thread and  hopefully it is still the same..

SK Gupta

Nov 16, 2012, 4:49:45 AM11/16/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Jitendra Singh

Nov 16, 2012, 6:53:36 AM11/16/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear sir,

in which pocket, u have got. In pocket GH4 almost 90% people have taken the possession. For Gh3, I am not aware of.

Saurabh Bahri

Nov 16, 2012, 8:07:20 AM11/16/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I have it in GH4. Does anyone have JE contact number? Mr Singhal does not take care of this pocket when I spoke to him.

Saurabh

Nov 16, 2012, 8:13:48 AM11/16/12
to DDA 2010
Does anyone know if any of the JE/DDA/Water meter can be done on
saturdays?

On Nov 16, 6:07 pm, Saurabh Bahri <saurabhba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have it in GH4. Does anyone have JE contact number? Mr Singhal does not
> take care of this pocket when I spoke to him.
>
> On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 5:23 PM, Jitendra Singh <
>

> jitendra.singh0...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Dear sir,
>
> > in which pocket, u have got. In pocket GH4 almost 90% people have taken
> > the possession. For Gh3, I am not aware of.

> > --
>
> > thanks and regards,
>
> > Jitendra Singh- Hide quoted text -

rajeevr...@yahoo.co.in

Nov 16, 2012, 8:22:16 AM11/16/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I have got it in GH 3. I have not got possession letter yet.please let me know whom to contect?

SK Gupta

Nov 17, 2012, 10:37:19 AM11/17/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com, rajeevr...@yahoo.co.in
In case if r residing in Delhi contact in DDA office, if you are staying outside Delhi you may write to DDA, now they are replying fast.

SK Gupta

SK Gupta

Nov 17, 2012, 11:29:02 AM11/17/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

From various responses posted in this group I understand that process for physical possession of flat (Pocket GH4 Sector 28 Rohini), is as under:

(1) With the possession documents set, we have to meet JE at site directly.
(2) JE is available on site on Monday and Thursday only from 10 AM onward

Request you to confirm that my understanding is correct.

Also request you, who has recently completed the process, to share the name of JE and mobile number, in-charge of pocket GH4 sector-28 Rohini.

Thanks and regards,

SK Gupta

bij...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2012, 3:01:32 AM11/18/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

There are two Jr. Eng. in GH-4 who handles water connection and possession process. Er. Dabas and Er. Amar Singh. Er. Dabas handles flats near to gate no. 2 ( east one) , and flat number near to 700-900 and his mobile number is 9868813426. They are available on Site on Tuesday and Friday from 10-1pm. You need to report personally within 30 days to site eng. and put your signature on register ( a kind of attendance register :) )

Documents :
3 xerox copy of possession letter.
3 xerox copy of NOC letter of water/electricity connection
purchase ISI mark water meter and carry 3 xerox copy of Test certificate and bill.
xerox copy of TR-6 form
copy of demand letter
bank challan of payment of cost of flat
affidavit for not making alteration / modification in flat and ready to take possession without electric connection ( single affidavit will work)
 all original documents
2 file folder

please check previous mails , may be i missed something.

Thanks,
Bijgupt.

vinesh Agarwal

Nov 18, 2012, 4:01:16 AM11/18/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

This is a really nice forum for information, found to be very useful. I am looking for this information if anybody can supply that will be great:
1. Possession of Flats in Sector 29, Rohini , in GH4
2. People you have not received the possession letter what are the follow up steps to done this faster
2. Point of contact of DDA officials who are helping and sorting the possession in Rohini 29, GH4
3. Direct Mobile or/ email ids of these concerned persons of DDA
4. Do we need to physically present at DDA office or this, or calling them on their mobile is sufficient, since staying out of Delhi.
5. Any process to follow in terms of documentation
6. Has anybody started staying in Sec - 29, Rohini GH4

Any help in this regard is really highly appreciated as I am tired in contacting these DDDA officials and follow ups.

Many thanks for your time and help on this.

Thanks,
Vinesh

vinesh Agarwal

Nov 18, 2012, 4:08:31 AM11/18/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Prasad,

Thanks for sharing this info. Can you please share the affidavit format for 'Non Alteration' . does this Non Alteration affidavit needs to be done on Stamp or non stamp paper, if stamp how much amount stamp paper is required.
Can you please share your contact number  if possible, so that I can clarify my doubts.

Many thanks,

Thanks,
vinesh

SK Gupta

Nov 18, 2012, 7:48:11 AM11/18/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for valuable information.
Please share how much time Jr Engineer takes in verifying the documents?

Whether Jr. Engineer takes only signature? Does he gives any acknowledgement or receipt?

Whether we can purchase water meter before documents verification by Jr. Engg to save time?

Any other process to be followed after this?

In my case I will be reporting after 30 days (exactly 44 days from letter date) Will it create any problem, although I had already sent letter to DDA about my reporting date within stipulated time?

Regards,
SK Gupta

bij...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2012, 5:54:53 AM11/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
One needs at least 3 visits to the site.
Site Eng. sometimes comes 11, 11.30. so I would advice to keep reserve your schedule from 10 am to 1 pm.
Water meter , test certificate , bill is must during document verification. You can purchase it before visiting to site or you can also purchase it from Peon there, but Peon will take Rs. 950.

The process:

1) Tag 1 xerox copy of each document in a file. + Water meter.    --------> Visit Site eng. ----> Put signature in register. If he satisfied with all document , you will be provided water connection challan (2 copy).
2) Visit Jr. Eng. (Electricity) near to gate no 1, take Electric fitting possession. ( he will only give you a document saying electric fitting possession given)

Now rush to the DDA office Madhuban Chawk, submit :
i) Water meter challan 2 copy
ii ) copy of possession letter
ii) meter test report + bill.
+ Rs 300/=
Timing 10:30 to 1 pm Mon. to Friday.

3) attach copy of submitted challan + water connection receipt + electric. fitting possession slip to File.

4) Visit Assistant engineer Er. Dahia. Take the possession Date and submit the file to Jr. Eng.

5) On given date, Jr. eng. will again verify the document and then he'll forward file to Asst. eng. who will sign on possession slip. Jr. eng. will then hand over possession slip. and then take Sanitary fittings from his assistant.

Thanks,
Bijgupt.

SK Gupta

Nov 19, 2012, 8:29:40 PM11/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for information.

Pls inform :
1. Er. Dahia sits in DDA Madhuban Chowk office
2. Steps mentioned from 1 to 4 can be completed in a single day.

SK Gupta

SK Gupta

Nov 19, 2012, 8:52:16 PM11/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Er. Dahia and Jr. Eng. mentioned in step 4 both are in DDA Madhuban chowk. Please confirm.

SK Gupta

bij...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2012, 3:51:01 AM11/20/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
All engineers including Er. Dahia are available on site.
You have to visit Madhuban chawk only for depositing for new water connection challan.

If you can manage to get the water meter connection challan, submit the same in DDA office and then again visit the site to submit the file then its possible to complete 1 to 4 step in same day.
But timing of site eng. is 10-1pm and same timing (10.30 - 1pm) in DDA office, so its almost impossible. Depends on your luck and your planning.

Thanks,
Bijgupt.

SK Gupta

Nov 20, 2012, 9:18:59 PM11/20/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks

I talked to Mr. Dabas and I understand from him that in my case Er. Amar Singh is in-charge. Request you to share mobile number of Er. Amar Singh.

SK Gupta

bij...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2012, 1:01:29 AM11/21/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I've taken possession from Er. Dabas, so no idea about Er. Amar Singh.

Can you please do us a favor? When you visit the site, please check about electrification status and inquire which authority will provide electric connection DDA itself or NDPL ( Tata Power ). and what's the process.

SK Gupta

Nov 21, 2012, 8:54:08 PM11/21/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I will be visiting site on 4th Dec and inform you electric connection status and post on this site.

Anyone who has Er. Amar Singh mobile no., Please share.

SK Gupta

Saurabh Bahri

Nov 21, 2012, 11:16:28 PM11/21/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I went there this tuesday and have submitted all papers including water connection payment receipt, electrical posession. Now I will go mid Dec to take final posession

SK Gupta

Nov 24, 2012, 10:38:20 PM11/24/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Request to please share Mobile No. of Er. Amar Singh taking care of Pocket GH4 Sector 28.

SK Gupta

vinesh Agarwal

Nov 29, 2012, 3:13:57 AM11/29/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Can anyone please share the contact number of Amar Singh as I called other DDA Engineers and they told me to contact Amar Singh.
Also, it would be great if you can let me know the process of taking possession as I have done all the necessary payments, my flat is in Rohini Sector 28, GH- 4 Pocket, being in handicapped category commuting to Delhi from Agra is quite difficult, your help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Any contact number of the person who had already taken possession in Rohini Sector 28, GH- 4 Pocket will be really helpful in this regard.

Many thanks for your cooperation and help.

SK Gupta

Dec 9, 2012, 12:46:20 AM12/9/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Mr. Saurabh and other friends who have shared the process in this thread.

I could submit my documents and complete the process on 4th Dec 2012. Now Er. Amar Singh has advised that he will give a date over phone to take physical possession; expected in last week of December.
About 60% of allottees have taken possession. Still there is No water and electricity connection. Site engineers and brokers told Electric connection is expected by February.

SK Gupta

SK Gupta

Dec 9, 2012, 12:53:21 AM12/9/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for info. I went there on 4th Dec and completed the process of documents submission. For physical possession DDA Site engineer would inform over phone to call on a particular date. As per site engineer and brokers electricity connection is expected by February and process will be informed when electric line reaches in the pocket GH-4. I found in other pockets GH-1, GH-2 and GH-3 some of the flats are already occupied and electric connection is there. In GH-4 pocket MCD water line has also not reached.

SK Gupta

SK Gupta

Dec 11, 2012, 9:00:34 PM12/11/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I have submitted documents required for Physical possession last week and waiting for physical possession. Request you to share the next steps and process to for taking physical possession. Any documents required to be submitted?

SK Gupta

SK Gupta

Dec 15, 2012, 9:47:08 PM12/15/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I am yet to get the date for physical possession. Please share process and list of items which DDA hands over. What are the points we need to take care?

SK Gupta

SK Gupta

Dec 23, 2012, 7:05:07 AM12/23/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I am waiting for call from DDA for physical possession papers were submitted at site in first week of December 2012. Anyone who has submitted papers for GH4 sector 28 Rohini and received call from site engineer recently may please inform generally how much time they take to prepare file?

Request you to share the mobile number of Engineer Mr. Amar Singh.

SK Gupta

sarab singh

Dec 26, 2012, 1:37:22 AM12/26/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
is there any updates regarding water and electricity in gh3..got
conveyance deed execution and registered my flat..any update regarding
water electricity plz share

On 6/8/12, Sonalika Prasad <sonalik...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> The Je is availabale on available on Mondays and thursdays between 10:00 am
> to 1:00 pm
> There itself in one of the flats sector 28 gh3 one broker is selling water
> meter for Rs. 800. They would give certificate number for the water meter.
> Go to Je and have that eneterd into his register.
> Keep a copy of water certificate number as that needs to be submitted
> while paying the water bill.then goto madhuban chowk dda office and submit
> water connetion pmnt of rs 300..timing is before 1:00 pm..
>
> Just behind dda building is district court.
>
> Carry a copy of the following :
>

> 1. Challans for payment of the demand money
> 2. one address prrof
> 3. one residence proof
> 4. one photo id proof
> 5. demand letter
> 6. possession letter
> 7. water/ electricity noc
> 8. Water meter challln the one got from dda office for water meter bill
> 9. water certificate number copy
> 10. Signature verification - with one photograph and three signatures
>
> Get all of these notorized at District court rohini.
> Additionally make 2 affidavits duly notorized for the following at the
> court itself :
>
> 1. for not making any alteration
> 2. taking possession without water and electricity
>> for

>> therefore DDA

Saurabh

Dec 26, 2012, 6:31:42 AM12/26/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Amar singh's number: 8860014775
i have recd physical posession. what's the next step for CD ?

On Thursday, 16 February 2012 08:42:53 UTC+5:30, SK Gupta wrote:
Hi,

Anyone who got possession letter from DDA for LIG flat in Rohini

Sarvesh Gupta

Dec 26, 2012, 11:02:44 AM12/26/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Hi, what is convenient time to call u? I need to take your inputs. Your inputs for submission of possession papers were really helpful to me.
Sk gupta

SK Gupta

Dec 28, 2012, 5:48:19 PM12/28/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I am called by DDA to take physical possession on 4th Jan, papers for possession were submitted on 4th Dec.

Please guide on:

1.   What are the documents required to be submitted at the time of physical possession?
2.   What are the items DDA will hand over? Is there any checklist available, please share?
3.    Whether DDA will handover the flat completed in all respects, i mean electrical fittings, sanitary fittings, taps etc or they will handover these items and we have to get it done on our own?
4. What are the documents which I need to take from DDA after physical possession, which would be required later on.
5. Any other thing which I need to take care.

Regards,
SK Gupta
-

varun maheshwari

Dec 30, 2012, 8:00:38 AM12/30/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Greeting to all the members of this community. Recently i have received the possession letter from DDA. It would be very helpful in case somebody can describe me the procedure in detail over a 10 mins phone call. Request you to email me your number and i will with prior permission have a quick discussion.

Hope community member will extend there helping hand. My email id is varunmah...@gmail.com

vijendra meena

Dec 31, 2012, 12:41:01 AM12/31/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
i visited sector-28, Rohini on Dec 24. Flats are almost ready except water and electricity connections. these connections will also be done in next 2-3 months. i got my CD execution and registry on Dec 28.
vijendra

Raj C

Dec 31, 2012, 2:00:09 AM12/31/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Read all the previous posts on all the relevant threads, you will find every answer required.

Thanks

रविवार, 30 दिसम्बर 2012 6:30:38 pm UTC+5:30 को, varun maheshwari ने लिखा:

SK Gupta

Jan 3, 2013, 10:26:04 PM1/3/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I will be visiting Site for physical possession on 8th Jan. Anybody planning for 8th, pls inform.

SK Gupta

SK Gupta

Jan 5, 2013, 11:28:11 PM1/5/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

SK Gupta

Jan 10, 2013, 1:12:12 PM1/10/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to all of you who have posted very useful information in this forum. I could complete process and take physical possession on 8th January.

I could see two developments in last one month, one now electric distribution (blue color ) boxes are fixed in front of each block and as per brokers and DDA site staff electric line is expected in next 1-2 months. Second, now road passing in front of pocket GH4 is under construction.

Regards,
SK Gupta

varun maheshwari

Jan 15, 2013, 7:55:07 AM1/15/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Got the possession of my flat today. Can anyone on this forum tell me how can i get my conveyance deed executed.

Regards,
Varun

SK Gupta

Jan 15, 2013, 9:54:45 PM1/15/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Mr. Varun. First you need to submit application to DDA, vikas sadan along with copy of possession slip, possession letter and NOC requesting for CD execution. DDA will inform you the date for CD execution by post at a later date.

Regards,
SK Gupta
It is loading more messages.