Property tax for Narmada apartments

Nirmal Gupta

Apr 25, 2019, 9:00:38 AM4/25/19
to DDA 2010 - 2014
Do we need to pay property tax for Narmada Apartments ( Vasantkunj)?

please help

san...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2019, 1:30:18 AM4/26/19
to DDA 2010 - 2014
Property tax need to be paid for all the DDA Flats.

Rajk

Apr 26, 2019, 2:08:51 AM4/26/19
to DDA 2010 - 2014
All property owners are legally liable to pay property tax in acordance with the type/usage of property they own. No notice or demand is needed for that since it is a  statutory obligation.  If you keep delaying it, interest and penalty amounts will keep on collecting.
It is quite easy to pay online now through property portal on SDMC website.

Pradeep Kumar Mishra

Apr 26, 2019, 10:47:17 AM4/26/19
to DDA 2010 - 2014
How do we calculate the tax for the previous year?