FORMATION OF RWA - SARASWATI - D6 VASANT KUNJ NEW DELHI

Dharam Bist

May 9, 2013, 2:40:09 AM5/9/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
We are pleased to inform that Residents' Welfare Association has been formed for the allottees/owners of DDA flats in Saraswati Block, D-6 Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.  We will request the allottes of Saraswati to kindly give us their contact details like name,mobile number, flat number and email id by email on saraswa...@gmail.com urgently.

Vinay Khanna

May 14, 2013, 2:28:58 AM5/14/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
My name is vinay khanna and I am the owner of Flat no. 701 Saraswati Block-2 .My mobile no. is 09837072667 and email id is vrkh...@rediffmail.com  Pl take the same on record.

Thanks

Jasmine

May 14, 2013, 2:38:34 AM5/14/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com, saraswa...@gmail.com
We are in saraswati block 3. Flat no 702

Name : jasmine sahota bajaj and sameer bajaj

Ph: 9819543873

Email: jasmine...@gmail.com and samee...@gmail.com

Vinay - have u got possesion of your flat?

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

From: Vinay Khanna <vinayr...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 23:28:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: FORMATION OF RWA - SARASWATI - D6 VASANT KUNJ NEW DELHI

Sam II

May 14, 2013, 2:44:51 AM5/14/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com, saraswa...@gmail.com
Guys, Is it wise to disclose personal contact no. on public forum ?

Regards
Sam

Jasmine

May 14, 2013, 2:48:47 AM5/14/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com, saraswa...@gmail.com

Our nos and mail ids are floating all over since 2011. Considering all the calls and mails coming from the brokers.

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

From: Sam II <ksa...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 12:14:51 +0530

Dharam Bist

May 21, 2013, 2:01:51 AM5/21/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

On Thursday, May 9, 2013 12:10:09 PM UTC+5:30, Dharam Bist wrote:
We are pleased to inform that Residents' Welfare Association has been formed for the allottees/owners of DDA flats in Saraswati Block, D-6 Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.  We will request the allottes of Saraswati to kindly give us their contact details like name,mobile number, flat number and email id by email on saraswa...@gmail.com urgently.

We are glad to inform that the Residents Welfare Association has since also been registered.

Dharam Bist

Jun 5, 2013, 7:06:54 AM6/5/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
A Meeting of allottees/owners of flats in Saraswati, D-6, VK, has been convened on Saturday 8 June 2013 at 11.30 AM at common area, 4th Floor, Saraswati 1.  Kindly make it convenient to attend .

Vinay Khanna

Jun 6, 2013, 10:04:27 AM6/6/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com, "saras...@gmail.com, jasmine...@gmail.com
Yes it was taken in the month of march 2013.

thotathil rajeeb

Jul 15, 2013, 4:01:47 AM7/15/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
is this rwa work on sundays for property dealers only

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Surinder Rawat

Dec 3, 2016, 8:34:13 AM12/3/16
to DDA 2010 - 2014
Hii

Mr. Dharam Bisht

I looking for flat on rent in vasant kunj. if you have some option available. please call me on this no. 8882299666

Rgds
Surendra Rawat