Buyers for DDA 2010 allotted flats

Sandeep Kumar

Sep 17, 2012, 11:29:05 PM9/17/12
to DDA 2010
Dear All Members,

From now onwards, all buyers need to post their buying requirements in
this thread. A buyer should clearly mention the following details with
his/her post.

Buyer Type: Investor/Broker/End user
Location: VK/Jasola/Dwarka/etc.
Flat Category: HIG/MIG/LIG
Floor Preference: 1/2/3/etc
Budget:
Contact details:

Any posting with request for buying in any other non-relevant threads
will be deleted.

Thanks to Anupam for thread suggestion and Dr. Vivek for wake up
call............:)

Sandeep Chaturvedi

Sep 18, 2012, 6:49:06 AM9/18/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sandeep Kumar,

Thanks for creating this thread. I am interested in buying a flat. It can help both Sellers and Buyers in striking a direct deal.

Buyer Type: End user
Location: VK.
Flat Category: HIG
Floor Preference: Any
Budget: Market price
Contact details: eMail: chaturve...@hotmail.com
                        Mobile: 00965 66769410

Note: I worked in ONGC and used to live in VK till few years back.
Presently I am working in Kuwait and want to buy a flat in VK to make a base in Delhi.

I look forward to meet sellers directly through group.
Best wishes.

 Sandeep Chaturvedi
--
Sandeep Chaturvedi

Vivek Chaturvedi

Sep 19, 2012, 12:14:30 AM9/19/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sandeep, thanks for creating this sticky.
Buyer type: End user
Location : Jasola HIG/ VK HIG/VK MIG in that order
Floor preference : Can we really afford to be choosy ?!
Budget : Approx 1 crore
Contact details: this forum and email address.
Thanks
Dr Vivek

Om Deshmukh

Sep 20, 2012, 1:38:41 AM9/20/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com, Ashish Verma
All,

Posting a request for VK HIG on behalf of my colleague (yes... one more colleague wants to buy in VK:) our office is also in VK and hence the higher demand. In general, I have seen that folks who were looking for apts in the existing blocks in Vasant Kunj and now focusing more on these new apartments.)

Buyer type: End user (colleague from office)
Location :VK HIG
Floor preference : no preference
Budget :open to negotiation
contact details: email CCed above.

Thanks
Om

Sanjay Taneja

Sep 20, 2012, 4:45:58 AM9/20/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com, Ashish Verma
looking at buying a HIG in Yamuna 5 or Ganga 2 , top floor, green facing only.
call
sanjay taneja
9811034924

Vivek Chaturvedi

Sep 20, 2012, 10:21:07 PM9/20/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Just updating my contact information
Buyer type: End user
Location : Jasola HIG/ VK HIG/VK MIG in that order
Floor preference : Can we really afford to be choosy ?!
Budget : 1-1.2 crore ( negotiable)
Contact details: 9718599111
Thanks
Dr Vivek

manish singla

Sep 21, 2012, 3:17:13 AM9/21/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Updating my contact details in this regard:

Buyer type: End user
Location : Vasant Kunj HIG
Budget : approx 2-2.15 crore ( negotiable)
Contact details: 9910436336

Regards
Manish Singla

Rabindra kumar

Sep 27, 2012, 6:28:19 AM9/27/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I am a GENUINE buyer looking one HIG flat in Dwarka Sector 18 B any floor any pocket and any block either on premium basis (whose demand letter have not been issued so far) or on free hold basis.  anyone interested to sell his/her flat please let me know your contact nos. on my sell no. ( 9013503235 )

thanks
Rabindr Kumar

sanjay taneja

Oct 1, 2012, 5:13:45 AM10/1/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Buyer Type: Investor/End user
Location: VK
Flat Category: HIG - - In Yamuna-5 or Ganga -2 or Saraswati -3 , Green facing only
Floor Preference: Top Floor only
Budget: 2.25
Contact details: 9811034924

Anonymous Ink

Oct 2, 2012, 3:51:28 AM10/2/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Posting on behalf of collegue.

Buyer Type: Investor/End user
Location: VK Flat
Category: HIG
Budget: 1.9 crore . Negotiable.
Contact details: 9818200518
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Sandeep Kumar

Oct 4, 2012, 5:44:10 AM10/4/12
to DDA 2010
Hi All,

I'll remove any discussion from this thread except posts for buying
requests of DDA allotted flats. Whatever you all want to discuss, do
it in other respective threads, but not on top stickies.

Rambo, for selling your flat post in sellers thread and not in buyers
thread.

Regards
Sandeep

Rabindra kumar

Oct 4, 2012, 6:39:55 AM10/4/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
Any sellers of HIG from Blocks E1, F1 and G2 of Dwarka Sector 18B may kindly contact me for selling on Premium.  I wish to buy for my personal residential use.

thanks & Regards
Rabindra Kumar

Vikas Sarda

Oct 9, 2012, 7:15:01 AM10/9/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All, I am looking to buy Janta/ LIG in Dwarka. Any body interested please call me on 09972799399 or vls...@gmail.com.
Thanks
Vikas

siddharth shekhar

Oct 10, 2012, 2:07:32 AM10/10/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
My uncle wishes to buy a Flat in Jasola HIG as an end user.Interested sellers may write to me at smacke...@gmail.com.Please revert .

Dr Kumar

Oct 10, 2012, 1:37:07 PM10/10/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members

Need: BUY for own use.

Location: Vasant Kunj/Dwarka

Flat Category: LiG/MiG

Floor Preference: Any

Budget: Negotiable and Resoanble

Thanks

Dr Kumar

Oct 10, 2012, 1:50:19 PM10/10/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Please do post your emails with details or telephone number to contact

jagdish modi

Oct 13, 2012, 1:01:28 PM10/13/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Any one interested in buying LIG flat in dwarka sector 14 can email me.

Thanks
Jagdish modi

email...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2012, 3:26:09 PM10/13/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hello jagdish wud like to know the price u have quoted for it n which floor is it? As i m intested in buying
Regards
Deepak

Rinkesh

Oct 17, 2012, 9:08:11 AM10/17/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Sidharth,
 We introduce ourself as ms j.s properties in jasola. we can help u in finding a good flat in HIG Jasola for an end user

siddharth shekhar

Oct 17, 2012, 10:52:15 AM10/17/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Rinkesh.My uncle is looking for a HIG in Jasola.Budget-1.15-1.20 cr.Kindly let me know if u get any deal.

indian...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2012, 11:06:01 AM10/17/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Rinkesh,
I am a retired central PSU officer, looking for a LIG flat for my own use. Any suggestions?
Dr Ray
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

From: Rinkesh <mailj...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 06:08:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Buyers for DDA 2010 allotted flats

Dr Kumar

Oct 21, 2012, 5:42:15 AM10/21/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members,

In continuation of  my earlier post, I am placing my requirement herein below:

Buyer: Self, Own Use ( will  get Sale deed in own name)

Location: Vasant Kunj or Dwarka

Type: MIG  at VK only / HIG (at VK or DWARKA)

Budget: Your DDA Cost plus your wish.

Contact: by email: imagin...@gmail.com

I shall be thankful for honest posts and no speculations please, Clean deals only.

Brokers may contact if no financiers are involved, only direct party dealings will be preferred.

Best Wishes.

Dr Kumar

vikas gandhi

Oct 22, 2012, 3:11:36 AM10/22/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends
I am interested in buying HIG flat in Sectore 29 Rohini .I am  Genuine
Buyer Type: End user
Location: Rohini Sector 29
Flat Category: HIG
Floor Preference: Any
Budget: Market price
Contact details: eMail: vgga...@gmail.com
Message has been deleted

Dr MR

Oct 23, 2012, 4:11:38 AM10/23/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Rabindra Ji,

Why  not other blocks? Premium is low for these blocks? may be payment to dda not made or Conveyance not done?

Enlighten others also Sir.

Kumar

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 1:10 AM, Rabindra kumar <ravidwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Deal All

I am interested to buy an HIG flat in Dwarka Sector 18B especially in blocks E1, F1 and G2 on premium basis.  Any body interested from these blocks may please contact on my no 9013503235.

thanks
Rabindra

VK

Oct 24, 2012, 2:28:07 AM10/24/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

One of my colleagues is looking to buy a MIG flat in Vasant Kunj D6. Please mail me if any allottee is genuinely interested in selling his/her flat.

Thanks,
Vikas

jagdish nagar

Dec 21, 2012, 6:23:46 AM12/21/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
dear all

i need MIG/HIG at vasant kunj please quote your best rate
i need 1 flat for myself interested sellers can mail me or can call me
phone :  8527088603

jagdish nagar

jagdish modi

Dec 30, 2012, 11:31:47 PM12/30/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Selling DDA LIG flat in sector 14 ,dwarka,1st floor, front faced,
electricity,water supply ready,RWA registered, expected price 51-53.
Any one interested ,please call me on 9818500731.

Thanks
Jagdish modi

On 9/27/12, Rabindra kumar <ravidwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am a GENUINE buyer looking one HIG flat in Dwarka Sector 18 B any floor
> any pocket and any block either on premium basis (whose demand letter have
> not been issued so far) or on free hold basis. anyone interested to sell
> his/her flat please let me know your contact nos. on my sell no. (
> 9013503235 )
>
> thanks
> Rabindr Kumar

Manu Mewari

Dec 30, 2012, 11:40:55 PM12/30/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
when a price range of 51-53 is given..any buyer will not pay the
higher side. people will try to negotiate more from 51. and maximum
they will pay 51. no body will say that you expect 51-53 so i will pay
53. then why to give a range?
--
Manu Mewari
Team Lead (Java,J2EE)

jagdish modi

Dec 31, 2012, 12:08:46 AM12/31/12
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Higher end is my expectation..and lower end is the min i could negotiate...
but yes your point is taken.. :)
Message has been deleted

rachna

Feb 17, 2013, 12:21:15 AM2/17/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Is there any property open for sale in mukherjee nagar complex
What are the current rates

dilipmukerjee

Feb 17, 2013, 6:07:43 AM2/17/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

I am one of the allottees on DDA 2010 and was lucky to get allotment in Rohini Sector-29 (LIG). After days of continuous knocking at DDA Officer Vikas Sadan, New Delhi I was again lucky to get possession.

I pay regular visit to Sector 29 to get on the spot status of the Roads, Water supply/connectivity, Electricity supply, Conveyance, Security in the area etc etc.  It is very unfortunate that after depositing fully payment of flat and submission of required documents, technically I got possession of flat but in vain. Can anybody live without, Electricity and water leave of amenities aside???.

The present position of area of very pathetic if any body wants possession to move in flat, he should think number of times before completing formalities.

Thanks,

Dilip Mukerjee

Is there any property open for sale in mukherjee nagar complex

shravan kumar Yadav

Apr 4, 2013, 8:49:23 AM4/4/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Friends
I am Shravan Kumar interested buying a flat in Molarband DDA flats. Interested in the immediate deal finalisation. Any one interested selling his flat can contact to cell # 9540001690.

Thanks

Vikas Gupta

Apr 4, 2013, 8:59:58 AM4/4/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
what is your amount

take care
VIKAS GUPTA
9350808341

shravan kumar Yadav

Apr 4, 2013, 12:29:03 PM4/4/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

35 to 45 depends on location floor

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "DDA 2010" group.

Sandeep Singh

Apr 5, 2013, 5:32:28 AM4/5/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

You can also have a look at the Jasola pocket 10B or pocket 12 flats....they have a better location in terms of proximity to mall, sports complex plus they r ready to move in..already many families living there.

shravan kumar Yadav

Apr 5, 2013, 7:32:50 AM4/5/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

I work in Larsen & Toubro faridabad. This place may be more convenient to me. If i get good place in jasola i may go for it

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "DDA 2010" group.

Sandeep Singh

Apr 5, 2013, 11:45:40 PM4/5/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

In Jasola 10B rates start from 44 lakhs and can go upto 65 lakhs. In pocket 12 first floor will be around 41 lakhs.

imagin...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2013, 11:51:39 PM4/5/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Is this lig ?
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from !DEA

From: Sandeep Singh <drsande...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 09:15:40 +0530

Sandeep Singh

Apr 6, 2013, 6:46:53 AM4/6/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Yes

A. P. Singh

Apr 6, 2013, 8:57:57 AM4/6/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am looking for a HIG in Dwarka 18B or Rohini 29.

Buyer Type: End user
Location: Dwarka 18B / Rohini Sec 29.
Flat Category: HIG
Floor Preference: 3
Budget: Market Price
Contact details: 9999980590
Dealers may please excuse. Direct owners / sellers may contact me ASAP.

A.P.Singh

Amar Preet Singh Jolly

Apr 6, 2013, 9:41:49 AM4/6/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Oops.. please read the floor preference as "Any but top floor"....

I am looking for a HIG in Dwarka 18B or Rohini 29.

Buyer Type: End user
Location: Dwarka 18B / Rohini Sec 29.
Flat Category: HIG
Floor Preference: Any but top floor

Budget: Market Price
Contact details: 9999980590
Dealers may please excuse. Direct owners / sellers may contact me ASAP.

A.P.Singh

ajay

Apr 7, 2013, 12:16:25 AM4/7/13
to DDA 2010
hi,
I have a HIG at dwarka 18B for sale
7th floor
demand letter not received
contact via email

On Apr 6, 6:41 pm, Amar Preet Singh Jolly <apsjo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> *Oops.. please read the floor preference as "Any but top floor"....*
> **
>
> I am looking for a HIG in Dwarka 18B or Rohini 29.
>
> Buyer Type: End user
> Location: Dwarka 18B / Rohini Sec 29.
> Flat Category: HIG
> Floor Preference: Any but top floor
> Budget: Market Price
> Contact details: 9999980590
> Dealers may please excuse. Direct owners / sellers may contact me ASAP.

imagin...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2013, 2:26:54 AM4/7/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear ajay
Pls mention the tower n number of flat.

We can discuss premium over phone.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from !DEA

Apr 21, 2013, 10:52:21 AM4/21/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I am looking to buy a flat in VK Commonwealth Games Flats. My details are as below:

Buyer Type: End user
Location: VK
Flat Category: HIG/MIG
Floor Preference: No Preference
Budget: 1.30cr. to 1.35 cr.
Contact details: 9810559925

Interested in a direct deal only.

Sandeep Singh

Apr 22, 2013, 12:30:08 AM4/22/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Want to sell my DDA LIG flat in pocket 10B Jasola. The flat is on third floor. Asking price Rs. 48.5 lakhs. Interested buyers can contact me on 9818504323.

Sunil Dhariwal

Apr 24, 2013, 1:07:31 PM4/24/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I want to sell my LIG Kavery block apartment , CD and registration done !!! all papers in place - i am the owner !
And interested in buying MIG in the same area Sector D Pocket 6 from the owner directly .

May be there are owners who would like to sell their MIG and get the premium and still interested in having a small apartment LIG

LIG Kavery - its already liveable , i think 30% or may be more have already moved in .

Hope anybody interested ...please write...

Thanks & Regards,

Sunil

May 7, 2013, 1:38:02 AM5/7/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am an owner of DDA-LIG flat in Jasola Pocket 10-B. My flat is on 1st floor and next to the entrance.

Interested buyers can contact me:

Name: Yogesh Gupta
Mob. No: 9999332559

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 3:28 PM, Sunil Dhariwal <dhariwa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Sonalika,

I think the minimum current market price for LIG Kaveri is 75 lacs.

Regards,

Sunil

May 8, 2013, 2:58:13 AM5/8/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am interested in buying 2BHK @ Sector D , Pocket 6 , Vasant Kunj, DDA !

Please let m know if anybody interested to sell and at what price .

regards,

Sunil

May 10, 2013, 10:37:08 AM5/10/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

I am interested in selling my dda lig flat in jasola pocket 10b. The flat is on thrid floor. Asking price is Rs. 48.5 lakhs. Loan from HDFC, transferable.

waz.u...@gmail.com

May 15, 2013, 1:04:38 AM5/15/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

I am interested in buying a HIG flat in D-6, Vasant Kunj.  My budget is about Rs.1.8 cr.  I am the end user.  Kindly let me know if anyone is interested in selling.

regards,
Mohini

Jetinder Gupta

Mohit Ohri

May 15, 2013, 2:54:52 AM5/15/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Yogesh

What's your expectation ?  A friend of mine is interested.

Regards
Mohit

Jetinder Gupta

May 15, 2013, 2:56:27 AM5/15/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mohit,

Give me a call on 9999332559. We can discuss the same on phone.

Regards
Yogesh
Message has been deleted

Naresh Singh

May 15, 2013, 3:49:06 AM5/15/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Anyone interested to buy LIG 2nd F/L flat in pocket 3, sector 14 dwarka may contact at my cell 9412000939

Regards

Naresh Singh

Naveen Bisht

Jul 30, 2013, 5:53:47 AM7/30/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear sir,

Plz tell me d price

Jetinder Gupta

Aug 29, 2013, 1:55:04 AM8/29/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

NAVEEN CHHIKARA

Nov 17, 2013, 11:22:08 AM11/17/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
I am interested in buying a HIG flat in Sector 29, Rohini. I am an individual & not a dealer.

Buyer Type: End user
Location: Sector 29 - Rohini
Flat Category: HIG
Floor Preference: 4th & above
Budget: Market price
Contact: nav0...@gmail.com, Mob: 9704574772 / 9971806416

I look forward to meet sellers directly through group.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Naveen Chhikara

Manvendra

Nov 18, 2013, 5:04:57 AM11/18/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I am posting this message on behalf of my friend.

Buyer Type: End user
Location: Dwarka Sector 18B
Flat Category: HIG
Floor Preference: Any
Budget: 1.3 (Max)
Contact details: Ms. Priya Mahajan (9873248663) (email: Priya....@live.com) & Mr. Vinod (9717044337)

Note: Brokers strictly excuse

Regards,

Narendar Rohra

Dec 15, 2013, 11:55:44 AM12/15/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Manvendra,

I have a ready HIG Flat in Dwarka Sector 18B. It is Brand New & Untouched flat. I am expecting 1.35 (negotiable.)
My contact Nos.09969012916 & 02240419175. Narendar Rohra (Owner Family)

Ashu

Dec 19, 2013, 5:08:26 AM12/19/13
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Interested in buying mig (2bhk) flat at VASANT KUNJ, d6. Any seller pls contact immediately on 9818695112.

Thanks

MIG
VASANT KUNJ, D6

Dinesh Modi

Jan 3, 2014, 5:21:06 AM1/3/14
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi -

Any direct seller trying to dispose off your VK Narmada/Saraswati HIG flat, please contact me on this thread. I'm end buyer who is already living on rent in D6 and am looking to buy if there is any attractive offer (i.e. distress sale) floating around. Thanks for reading. I am not providing my phone number here to avoid getting a 1000 calls from various brokers.

Buyer Type: End user
Location: VK.
Flat Category: HIG
Floor Preference: 5th floor and above, not facing the three storeyed buildings in the middle.
Budget: Not sure. 1.5 Cr maybe?
Contact details: rovingeye [aat] geemail

-DM.
Message has been deleted

Sandeep Kumar

Feb 10, 2014, 5:41:42 AM2/10/14
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

In case anyone looking to sell his/her HIG in Sec-29 Rohini, please do let me know. My brother in law wants to buy one for personal use, will buy at the current market rate without any broker involvement.

Buyer Type: End user
Location: Rohini Sec-29
Flat Category: HIG
Floor Preference: any
Budget: Market Rate
Contact details: Email me.

Regards
Sandeep

Avinash Prakash

Feb 11, 2014, 1:57:12 AM2/11/14
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi sandeep I'm keen on selling my HIG unit at rohini sec 29 . Pl revert with. buying price as quoted by. You ....my cell no. 8283805378 or email id avinas...@gmail.com

Anurag Gupta

Mar 13, 2014, 11:49:03 AM3/13/14
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ashu - Email me at agupta0101 gmail.com if you are still looking. I have 2BHK in vasant kunj available for sale. Thanks

Rajesh Dahiya

Apr 12, 2014, 3:03:47 AM4/12/14
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Interested in buying mig or hig flat at D6, VASANT KUNJ. Any allottee can contact immediately on 9990111377.

Thanks

RAJESH DAHIYA

Sunil Arora

Jun 7, 2014, 1:47:51 AM6/7/14
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I am looking for LIG/MIG apartment for my personal use in Vasant Kunj.

Please let me know if any allotte is interested to do the direct deal.

Thanks,
Sunil Arora

rub...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2014, 3:07:22 AM8/8/14
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I am looking for MIG/HIG apartment for my personal use in Jasola sector 8/9.

Please let me know if any allotte is interested to do the direct deal.

Buyer Type: Individual
Location: Jasola Sector 8 or 9.
Flat Category: HIG/MIG/LIG
Floor Preference: 1/2/3/etc
Budget:
Contact details

Thanks,
Abdul Naaz
Message has been deleted

Rabindra kumar

Sep 25, 2014, 1:45:18 AM9/25/14
to dda-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
This is for all allottees of DDA HIG Flat Sector 18B Dwarka Block G2, E1 and F1 who have got their Demand Letters recently.  I am a genuine buyer on premium basis.  So, anyone interested to sell their flat on premium basis may give a call to me immediately on 9013503235.

thank
Rabindra

rajvin...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2014, 2:22:30 AM10/9/14
to dda-...@googlegroups.com

 Dear all,
   If anybody interested to sell HIG  in Ganga or Yamuna block . they are welcome to contact.
 regards.
 Rajvinder
contact 8527535660

Jal

Feb 6, 2016, 5:11:10 AM2/6/16
to DDA 2010 - 2014
Hi All,
This thread seems quite inactive since long time but I want to try this for a direct deal.

Buyer Type: End user
Location: Rohini sec 29
Flat Category: HIG
Floor Preference: lower preferred
Budget:
Contact details: 704(two)498576

Thanks, Jal

Navneet

May 16, 2016, 3:10:38 AM5/16/16
to DDA 2010 - 2014
Hi All,

I want to try direct deal in Dwarka DDA Flats

Buyer Type: End user
Location: DDA Flats in Dwarka
Flat Category: MIG
Floor Preference: All expect top, Lift available
Budget:
Contact details: 8130381234

Thanks,
Navneet